Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 4 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 4 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:17 pm

I have gotten 3 hair cuts so far and I have been doing stuff around the city. I can go into the clothes store. Not sure if I will ever buy anything from there. XD
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
LadyLuck
Civilian
LadyLuck
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 519

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:23 pm

It doesn't feel like I've trained that much though.  I only realized I was so over leveled when I swept the fourth gym with my Amaura (not just the gym leader, the whole gym).  I guess I spent more time fighting rich people than I thought, but at least I have plenty of money to raise my style and unlock pretty dresses in Lumiose City once I restore power uvu

I do it all for the cute clothes.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:26 pm

YAY CUTE CLOTHES!!
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:11 pm

Found this helpful video on super training. Now I need to get reset bags to do this right and not waste them on pointless stats.
Back to top Go down
LadyLuck
Civilian
LadyLuck
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:36 pm

That's probably the clearest explanation I've heard so far.  I already knew about EVs though thanks to a failed attempt at entering the competitive battling scene (my little cup teams were pretty good, but that was all I could manage).  That being said I would love a Reset Bag for my Greninja because I didn't think to catch another Pokémon to do the basic training and it's a bit too all-around for my liking.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 8:01 pm

I probably have the wrong natures, but at this point (or in general) I dont care. Super Training my team can still help.
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2094

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:24 pm

That Super Training video was very helpful. The main reason I refrained from trying super training was because I had no idea what I would be doing.

I'm tempted to start over with a new Sylveon, but not only is it too late in the game, but it would be a pain to breed a new female Eevee and get a modest nature.

I should wait until I can transfer my pokemon over, particularly my Modest nature Ditto. Equipping an Everstone on a Ditto will make it pass its nature onto the offspring.

If I had a modest male Eevee I could evolve it into an Espeon or Umbreon, which comes with Synchronize nature. Synchronize causes you to encounter wild pokemon of the same nature, so I could find a modest Ditto that way.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:26 pm

Just beat the 5th gym! Oh and the eevee you traded me is now a Sylveon! Didnt take long for eevee to become one. All I had to do was let learn a fairy move and have 2 hearts of affection.
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 4:58 pm

So apparently my finding a shiny Clauncher was no coincidence. It's actually a game mechanic built into this game.

http://www.serebii.net/xy/fishchain.shtml
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 5:43 pm

Oh really that sucks since anyone can find him.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:53 pm

UPDATE TIME!  Also great news Clefairy is a fairy type now! XD

Badges:5
Location: Random at the moment (training side team and buying stuff)

Main Team:
Fia (Talonflame): lv 42
Kiba (Delphox): lv 42
Ami: (Gogoat): lv 43
Yami (Umbreon): lv 43

My main team is overpowered because of exp share. ^^* So the 5th gym was a breeze.

Side Team:
Ivysaur: lv 22
Sylveon: lv 24
Adian (Honedge): lv 29
Combusken: lv 30
Littlefoot (Amaura): lv 31
Tank (Rhyhorn): lv 34
Mizu (Lapras): lv 39
Artemis (Meowstic): lv 40
Aldwin (Lucario): lv 40

I cut down my side team because it was getting crazy. Still a lot though!

So happy that the next town has a clothes store! It has skirts and dresses! Yay!! I can make myself look cute! Need to get those pigtails still!
Back to top Go down
LadyLuck
Civilian
LadyLuck
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:25 pm

I just got my fifth badge and I've caught myself a Goomy!  I've really wanted this little guy for a while and once I'm done super training her I'll have a nice special wall to pair with my physical wall Doublade uvu

That's a lot of Pokémon to train!  You must have a lot of patience to grind all of them.  I'm barely managing to juggle between Vivillon and Goomy and that's just one extra.  (And really it isn't one extra because the sixth slot of my party is for eggs.)
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:29 pm

Now I have a 10th side pokemon trade! My friend told me where Mareep was! XD I caught him named him Yang which is sheep in Korean.
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 4:23 pm

Just got the eighth badge last night. Literally nothing to it. The only reason any of my Pokemon had any trouble was because I had forgotten to heal my Furret beforehand. Not even a handicap.

I see now why the Exp. Share is called Easy Mode. I never really even battled with my Noctowl and it's already past Lv. 75. I got it in a trade back when I was at the 5th gym so...

I spent most of yesterday trying to breed a Modest nature Eevee so that I could evolve it into an Espeon or Umbreon that would have the Synchronize ability. With that I could attract a Modest Ditto and put the Everstone on it in order to breed Modest female Eevee. I filled an entire PC box with Eevee and not one was Modest.

Then I decided to just wait until we can transfer over old pokemon, since I had plenty of Modest Ditto in my past games.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:48 pm

Yeah it is easy mode and I will say I have used it. Thats why main team got over powered for where I am in the game right now. Didnt mean too. I was training side pokemon and well they leveled up. XD So yeah now when I train side pokemon I make sure theyre not in my party anymore. In the beginning I kept one main pokemon on the team for like a back or to use fly or surf. 

So exp share is for my side pokemon only! Im using it because Im training like 10 side pokemon so it makes it fast and painless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next