Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 5 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 5 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2094

Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 6:39 pm

Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 5 Tumblr_mv8uqsT7dX1reytm5o1_400

Decked out in much more winter appropriate gear, Trainer Suzie stands outside the Pokemon League Building, seconds before a brutal massacre would begin.

Seriously, all of my Pokemon were stronger than the most powerful of the Champion's team. And My Sylveon on Noctowl, both higher than Lv. 85, didn't even get used once.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 6:41 pm

Nice! XD Someday I will reach there. I just need to get my side team up in the high 30s.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 7:09 pm

Oh! One thing I just remembered. The patch to repair that thing that messes up the game if you save in certain parts of that giant city is here. You can find it on the Nintendo E-Shop.

Also, my friend Safari is Psychic, and dishes out Abra, Duosion and Espurr.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:35 pm

Hey Link, what's the best way to super train a pokemon whose final form has two different forms with radically different base stats *coughAegislashcough*?
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:42 pm

Lol I was about to make a post about this guy! It's best to wait to let doublade evolve later! He learns some tough moves at 45 and 51:

http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/doublade

I dont see him learning that king shield though. Looks like the move relearner will have to teach Aegislash that move since he learns it at level 1. Like seriously gamefreak? That move was made for him and he learns at level 1? 

Although you can use the move relearner teach him those moves that doublade learns. So catch a bunch of luvdiscs folks! They hold  heartscales. 

I also heard keep the move shadow sneak. I hear it's a great move. I have to reteach it to my doublade. Laugh
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:52 pm

I haven't even used Super Training yet. 

And that very question is why I don't care for alternate forms. Giratina had a similar thing going on. Its default form was defense-based, and its origin form was offense based. In that case I guess you could choose to raise the stats of the form you prefer, or raise it with balance in mind.

But Eggoslash repeatedly swaps forms, so I unno.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:59 pm

I would do this, I'm not an expert, but this makes sense to me:

Train attack and defense to get the max stats. Then for third stat that gets a little boost train special defense. That way in it's offensive form gets max attack and defense form gets defense. As for speical defense it can help slightly against special attacks.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 2:06 pm

I was thinking of looking at the moves I want it to have and seeing if I want special attack or just attack and then maybe going for special defense to help it against dark and fire moves.  Still not sure if that would work the way I want it, though...  He'll probably be the last pokemon I train just so I have time to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 2:17 pm

So I need reset bags. How do you get them? o.o
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 2:22 pm

Make your pokemon hit the normal punching bag.  It will find other bags here and there.  Occasionally you get a reset bag.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 2:23 pm

GAH! T-T
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 2:26 pm

Don't worry.  They're not super rare.  You just have to discard some bags as you go since they're don't come up as much as stat bags.
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 4:59 pm

In other news: I caught Mewtwo last night! It was a pain. Sadly I'm much more interested in the Y Mega form than the X one.

Also, I feel like an idiot. I spent so much time trying to level up a Combee and collecting honey from it so I can have plenty of honey for attracting horde battles.

The move Sweet Scent, which Combee had on it, does the exact same thing. > >
Back to top Go down
LadyLuck
Civilian
LadyLuck
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 519

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:22 am

I just beat the sixth gym and I really loved how it looked, it was super cute.  I prefer it over Sabrina's gym a whole lot, going through Valerie's warp panels didn't seem like such a pain.

Also, I participated in Scatterbug Saturday and sent off ten of the little buggers (one of which was named Tyrone and I just can't understand how that happened??) and three Eevees I hatched as well because I'm not going to use them. Cool things I got in return include: Japanese Flabébé, a Haunter which promptly evolved, a different color of Japanese Flabébé, an Azurill that takes plenty of siestas, a Japanese Kakuna, a Japanese Pikachu, a level 48 Drapion named Purple who belonged to a considerate competitive battler, and a Japanese Sneasel.

If anyone wants one of those Japanese Pokémon for Masuda purposes then just ask, I'm not interested in any of them (except maybe the Sneasel). The Flabébé colors are blue and yellow by the way, but I'm not sure if that even matters.

Obviously I didn't get any Scatterbug because that would be too easy pfft.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:49 pm

Sounds awesome! :3

So I just beat the 6th gym leader. She was rather easy. O.o She didnt use any of her fairy type moves to attack my pokemon. She stupidly used her two hyper potions on the same pokemon. The first one!! That her high leveled one. 

So currently my team:

Main Team:

Fia (Talonflame): lv 42, used her to beat the gym leader's first pokemon since it was part steel. Dont use your fire starter! It knows crunch.
Kiba (Delphox): lv 42
Ami (Gogoat): lv 43
Yami (Umbreon): lv 43

Side Team:
Yang (Flaaffy): lv 29
Tank (Rhyhorn): lv 34
Littlefoot (Amaura): lv 36, going to try to get him to level 39 tonight so he can evolve!
Sylveon: lv 36
Blaziken: lv 37
Adian (Doublade): lv 38
Cactus (Venusaur): lv 39
Mizu (Lapras): lv 39
Aldwi (Lucario): lv 40
Artemis (Meowstic): lv 40

My current team right now:
Sylveon: lv 36
Adian (Doublade): lv 38
Fia (Talonflame): lv 42
Kiba (Delphox): lv 42
Ami (Gogoat): lv 43
Yami (Umbreon): lv 43

Heading to the pokeball factory. Then after that I shall train my side team to the 40s! :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next