Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 7 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 7 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:58 pm

Gamefreak you made a brilliant team and you didnt use it right. Head desk Throw table
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
LadyLuck
Civilian
LadyLuck
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 519

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:08 pm

To be honest, even though a lot of potential was lost on Team Flare I didn't think they were all that great.  I had no clear idea of what exactly they were trying to do for the longest time except for Lysandre's incredibly subtle remarks about making the world more beautiful.  The how wasn't answered until later and to be honest I didn't think it was that great.  There were also many grunts that were so stupid it was aggravating (especially those two in Café Lysandre like wow the door was just spoon fed to us it wasn't even funny).  So yeah.  Everything about this game was amazing, but I found the Team Flare plot was easily the weakest part.

In other news I am now breeding Charmander and I have so many Charmander will some of you please take some of these Charmander?
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:43 pm

Team Flare basically wanted to create an utopia by killing all the foolish humans and all the pokemon. They wanted to get rid of all the bad so the good can flourish. The ultimate weapon sounds like a nuclear bomb to me. Going a bit WWII here, gamefreak? I find this awesome for a pokemon game and I am sad that it was wasted. Gen 5 and gen 6 had pretty deep plots for the evil team. 

I'll take a Charmander. 
Back to top Go down
LadyLuck
Civilian
LadyLuck
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 519

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:49 pm

I understand what they were trying to do because of the information dump at the end of the main arc and things I've read on the internet.  I just felt the delivery within the game itself was lacking something and extremely badly paced.  Gen five went a lot deeper I think because it actually got me to care about the characters whereas this gen there were a lot of characters we only saw a few times and then that was it.

Do you have any preference for nature?
And I think I have your friend code, but what was your trainer name?
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:17 am

Elizabeth and I dont care about nature because I dont competitive battle. 

God this storyline could have gotten really deep if we met that wired tall guy earlier in the game.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:05 pm

Lady did you want to still trade?

Have 8 badges and I have to really level gride because the trainers on Victory Road pokemon are in the 60s.............
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 9:44 pm

Made it to the Elite 4 at last! It took me over a month to get there. XD I know some poeple already beat the game, but I feel like I got more for my money for taking my time.

So!

I have a problem...I dont know who should be on my team. I have my 4 main pokemon, but I may want to use more than 2 side pokemon. So how tough is the Elite 4 and Champion? I noticed their levels will be in the 60s unlike in Black/White where the first round of the Elite 4 is in the 50s.
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2094

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:58 pm

Pokemon X and Y, more like SHINIES FRIGGIN EVERYWHERE.

After spend three days hunting shiny pokemon I started feeling like the fun was getting sucked out of the game, so I went back to the basics, catching and battling and such. I went to the waters of route 3 with the Good and Super Rods to find Corphish and Cradaunt. About five minutes into my search FRIGGIN SHINY GYARADOS.

Pretty cool but I already have the one from HeartGold version.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:13 pm

Wow they took the fun out of shinnies. I have only found 2 in my life (Not counting the red gyarados). Sadly I deleted those files and they dont exist anymore. XD
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:10 pm

I'm breeding Eevees right now! A friend of mine last night trading me an Eevee! I think I'm going to breed a prefect Eevee so I can get the prefect Umbreon for when I get Pokemon Y.
Back to top Go down
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat

Coffee Beans : 11249

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:09 pm

I just started X. And I have Y as well but still
Back to top Go down
http://moonkingdomforums.forumotion.com/forum
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:35 pm

is it bad that i think i'm like half way through the game or is it more like I don't have  a life? We're going with the second. And Yami dear Eva is at 41 now she's become Umbreon too! didn't really mean for that to happen but still! great fun!
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:13 pm

YESH! Umbreon is the best! :3
Back to top Go down
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:02 pm

I Know! that little girl kicks some major butt! 
So i dunno if i'm doing this whole progress thing right but i beat the team rocket of this game and "freed" the legendary pokemon last night. So yeah we are on a roll! but we have a Pokemon life so yeah nothing else but school to take up my time.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 8:32 pm

Battling the Elite 4 at last. The Elite 4 Tower. *.* So beautiful!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next