Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 6 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 6 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 6 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2094

Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:56 pm

Usually if you get the gym leader pokemon's health down to the red zone, they'll immediately use a potion. Knowing this you can force them to use all of their potions on the weaker pokemon, so that they won't have them when the stronger one comes up.

Last night I added the friend code of someone with Eevee in their Friend Safari. I spent quite a bit of time going through there, trying to find a female Eevee with the hidden ability. 

I wanted to catch it in a Heal Ball because they're pink and cute looking, and they have yellow crescent shapes on the sides that made me think of Sailor Moon. Unfortunately this one Eevee was particularly belligerent, and since they have a recoil move, it was too risky, I had to throw an Ultra ball. It turned out to be perfect. Modest Nature, Hidden Ability, perfect IVs in SP. Attack.

Sylveon's hidden ability, Pixilate causes any Normal Type Attacks to become Fairy Type attacks. So Hyper Beam with STAB? Oh yea.

My old Sylveon is no longer with me. She went off to spread magic somewhere else. I ended up getting that Y version legendary mascot from the GTS in return.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:59 pm

So question? That hidden ability is it normal type move that your fairy pokemon knows and it turns into fairy right? Also how do you know your pokemon have a hidden ability?
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:08 pm

It's not a move, it's your pokemon's ability. Like how Pikachu have the Static thing that paralyses enemies that physically attack them.

Sometimes you can't tell what their ability is, unless you have a Pokemon like Kirlia with the Trace ability. You just have to catch it and find out.

But for Eevee, since its hidden ability is "Anticipation" you can keep a pokemon with a fighting type move in the front of your team, and keep seeking them out [ IN THE FRIEND SAFARI, normal Wild Pokemon don't have hidden abilities ] until one of them triggers its ability.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:13 pm

I know it's ability. What I am asking how does it work? Do normal moves that hit your pokemon become fairy or do their normal moves become fairy?

So Im stuck in the pokeball factory. T-T I'm changing the conveyor belt and the one the right is not changing its direction.
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:18 pm

The pokemon that has the ability. Any normal type attack won't be any visibly different, but the damage will be super or ineffective if it hits a Pokemon that's weak or resistant to the fairy type.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:20 pm

Gotcha because I have the rock/ice fossil pokemon and its ability turns normal moves into ice type moves.

Have you been through the pokeball factory? I need to figure how to work this stupid conveyor belt. The one on the right isnt changing its direction.
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:24 pm

I've already beaten the game and I barely remember how that worked. Maybe you could look up a guide? Like on gamefaqs or youtube?
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:25 pm

nvm. I am an idiot. I didnt see a speical route to get on the belt again. -_-
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:14 pm

Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 6 Tumblr_mvnjdqRnki1reytm5o1_1280

It happened again! This time while running around the Friend Safari. I was distracted by a video on tumblr when my screen erupted in sparkles and I pretty much jumped in my chair. 

It's even a modest nature, and has its hidden ability. Clefairy usually have either Cute Charm or Magic Guard.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:26 pm

So wait thats a shiny Clefairy? Nice!!

So I have Gangar now and it can mega evolve! XD
Back to top Go down
LadyLuck
Civilian
LadyLuck
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 519

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 5:48 pm

I hatched myself a shiny Eevee in only 26 eggs, but now there are 71 Skiddo crowding my PC and I don't know what to do with them.

Also, I spent way too much money at the Lumiose boutique.
Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 6 Profit_zps3716ec13
Not pictured: The 300 000p trench coat dress.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:06 pm

That doesnt look like a dress to me! XD I am thinking of buying something from there.

So I have pigtails now! They're so cute! They move!

So I really hope that the next game has more clothes to buy. There are some clothes that NPCs where that I really want like those girls wearing those Japanese like dresses.
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:45 pm

So this was an odd weekend of trading.

I gave up my Charizard X Mega Stone in order to finally get my hands on the Mega Stone that turns Mewtwo into that tiny form with the bottle opener on its head. So I ended up with two Mewtwo Mega Stones and zero Charizard Mega Stones.

So then yesterday I was browsing Serebii forum and I found someone offering theirs and wanting shinies and the Y mascot legendary. I gave my Shiny Clauncher and the Yvetal I had traded my Sylveon for, and now I have my Mega Stone back~
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:48 pm

Lol! Very nice. XD

I have yet to beat this game still. xD I have 6 badges still and I havent made my may way to Frost Cavern yet. Too many pokemon to use in this game >.< It hurts how most my favorites are in this game and I'm like I have to train them all!!
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:12 pm

Got my 7th badge! Off to go deal with Team Flare! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread   Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: X and Y Game Progress Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next