Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?  - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?  - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?  - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sailorpandabear
Love Interest
sailorpandabear
Love Interest

Coffee Beans : 259

Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?    Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 4:00 pm

i do watch it.
 i admit it has its faults. i do not like some things and i know that  there are some animation errors, but i do like the music, some parts of it and I like Diana.

er, someone  did threaten me a few months ago for liking it so forgive me for sounding awkward.
Back to top Go down
magical-pudding
Magical Girl
magical-pudding
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 473

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?    Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 4:42 pm

F
sailorpandabear wrote:
i do watch it.
 i admit it has its faults. i do not like some things and i know that  there are some animation errors, but i do like the music, some parts of it and I like Diana.

er, someone  did threaten me a few months ago for liking it so forgive me for sounding awkward.

WHAT?! That's horrible!!! I admit, I'm not a big fan of Crystal, but to THREATEN someone for liking it is just terrible. I knew that the Sailor Moon fandom could be bad at times, but that's just low.
Back to top Go down
http://magical-pudding.tumblr.com
Zoey900
Civilian
Zoey900
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 15

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?    Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 4:57 pm

I watch it and I am looking forward to the new season. It's nice to see a new type of animation for it. They also said they will follow the manga so this is why I was so excited about it
Spoiler:
. I wish they would have kept that... Minako is such an amazing character.

It would also be soo cool if we would see The amazoness quartet's original story beside the villain thing. I am really hoping for this if the Crystal series continues.

Other than that yes... it has some animations errors but those didn't bother me that much. And they said they will try to do it better with the second season so... :)
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?    Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 7:47 pm

To those who like Crystal don't feel ashamed. Like what you like! Hate what you hate!

I personally hate Crystal because I find it boring as hell. I quit like around episode 19 because the Black Moon Arc was too repetitive to me. Plus the manga is over 20 years old and Crystal really shows it. It would of been nice if they really updated the story like PGSM did.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
sailorpandabear
Love Interest
sailorpandabear
Love Interest

Coffee Beans : 259

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?    Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 1:55 am

magical-pudding wrote:
F
sailorpandabear wrote:
i do watch it.

WHAT?! That's horrible!!! I admit, I'm not a big fan of Crystal, but to THREATEN someone for liking it is just terrible. I knew that the Sailor Moon fandom could be bad at times, but that's just low.
 it did happen. thank goodness all of you people are reasonable.
even in the nineties(1990- 2000), someone threatened me for liking sailor moon.
I guess there are people that just want to be antagonistic.

---
  two  things i liked in Crystal
- when Usagi glowed golden and had glowing gold eyes
- when sailor Jupiter made her first appearance.
---
two things i did not get....
- venus didnt kill beryl
- usagi seemed hesitant at times.
---
   well... here are my thoughts. Shine

Last edited by sailorpandabear on Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hlove
Civilian
Hlove
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 101

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?    Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 5:53 am

I really REALLY loved crystal, watched it until the end, and I wish they will continue.
Animation wise: I find it very nice, and what I get from the choice of style is that they tried to give it a 90s touch, because it is an old story. I wont even bother with the so called failures/mistakes in the animation, because they were too few to bother me, and they were fixed for the blu-ray.

I pretty much love everything sailor moon, so another version that tells the same story is very well accepted by me.

--
as for the fandom...
threatening others for liking crystal, while it is a total WTF situation, it doesn't come as a surprise.
some had the nerve to go to the twitter accounts of the producers etc and swear on them about the production.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~hoshirabu
Sakuranbo
Best Friend

Best Friend

Coffee Beans : 142

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?    Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

I'm still watching the Crystal anime and seen 4 seasons so far, now I'm waiting for the 5th and final season to be made so that I can watch it too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?    Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2