Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 5 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 5 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 5 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Ashes of The Phoenix

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 8:05 pm

Yami gave her a strange look. Why was she pushing it? "Everything is fine." He kept on eating his food. He pushed the text message back to his mind. He would just have to talk to Eric about it.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 61

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 1:08 am

Flora got frustrated on the inside. She couldn't talk to him like she use to. Even though this was the same Yami, it wasn't her Yami. It wasn't the Yami who open up and shared things with her, nor could she do it for him. Her fist curled into a ball. "Alright fine." She said standing up and grabbing her plate. How on earth was she suppose to do this. Putting her dish in the sink she walked passed the table and went to her room. "I'm sorry, but I forgot I needed to do something real quick. I'll be back." She said before closing her door. She was getting frustrated. She was getting overwhelmed. So she went to her room to cool herself down, gather her thoughts, and get a bit of sobs out before she went out to try again.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 1:14 am

Yami was so confused by Flora's action. After she left the room, he looked at Mike. "What's with her?"

Mike just shrugged. "Not sure."

"Okay then," he said and stood up. "I'm just going to head home. Tell, Flora I said thanks for the meal."

"Sure thing."

Yami then left Mike's apartment and slowly made his way back to his apartment. His mind slowly went back and forth between Flora and Katie. He wasn't sure who he should be concern about more. Eh. Women.
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 6:08 pm

After a few minutes Flora had left her room to see that Yami was gone. "He left didn't he?" She said with a sigh. "I messed up didn't I?" She asked as walked over to the table and started to clean it up.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 7:43 pm

Mike remained sitting at the table. He looked confused. How did she mess up? Mike thought for a moment before getting up. He approached her and grabbed the pot she washing out of her hands. "Flora, take your time with this plan. Yami isn't going to regain his memories over night." He paused. "You know what might help? Try to get to know this Yami first." Mike smiled. "Now go sit down. I'll clean up the kitchen."
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 12:23 am

Flora looked over to him when he grabbed the dishes from her. Flora stood there and took his advise in for a minute. "It's so weird though... I feel like I'm on a time schedule. Plus I bet Shadi will be breathing down my neck about it when I see her at school." She said to him. Flora walked over to the table and sat down on it resting her chin on her hand. "I guess I could try and get to know him a bit more. He's... just so different its hard to see the other Yami in there." She took another sigh and watched Mike do the dishes for her. "Thank you though. It is nice to have someone here helping me with this."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 12:27 am

Mike waved his hand. "Don't let Shadi get to you. Just stand your ground. She won't hurt you. She has no reason to." He then paused and looked back at her. "Flora, past Yami could be just as outgoing at this Yami. He only showed that side to certain people. Weren't you one of them?"
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 6:15 pm

"Yeah I was one of them. I kinda felt special because of it. Now he's more open and I don't feel special anymore." Flora laid her head on the table. "I know I have been alive for only a few days. And I should take my time with this. But it doesn't change the fact that I once knew Yami. It's just..." SHe sat up from the table and looked at her hands. "That day you all were taken over. Not only was it hard for you guys it was hard on my Kingdom. They were scared of what happen and a lot of the goods we once traded was cut off. I have not seen Yami in years and passed away. All those years, I thought I did something wrong. I thought Yami hated me or something and that's why I couldn't get a hold of the Kingdom. I thought poorly of Yami for such a long time. And to hear he was dead the whole time and that it wasn't his fault. I can't help but feel so horrible every time I look at him." Flora looked down at her hands for a long time before speaking up again. "I might sound crazy, and it might not make sense to you. I feel like I could have done something back then. The thought of it keeps me up at night."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 7:15 pm

Mike put the down the dishes and walked over to Flora. He placed his hand on her shoulder and squeezed it. "It makes prefect sense to me. I felt that way too back then." He then sat down in the chair adjacent to Flora. "But unfortunately I couldn't do anything. No one could. Amanda killed Kimiko first. After her funeral Yami was mentally unstable. He wouldn't listen to anyone."
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 11:53 pm

Flora looked up at Mike when he sat with her. She thought back a bit to where Yami lost his dad a long time ago and he didn't take that to well. He shut everyone out and it took him forever to start talking again. Kimiko could have brought back all those painful thoughts again. "How long was it until she killed everyone. How long did she make Yami suffer for?" SHe knew this might be a harsh topic but Shadi did push a lot of stuff on her and it took a few days to have more questions. Truth be told she rather talk to Mike about this then Shadi. She.... never really got along with her in the past life anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 12:24 am

"Hmm." Mike went quiet for a moment trying to dig up his past self's memories. "I guess for a year? I was one of the last few to be killed.." He folded his arms. "She made sure he saw everyone be killed. I hope he burns Amanda to a crisp.."
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 12:08 am

Flora covered her eyes with her hair a bit feeling very sad. "I'm so sorry. I'll stop asking you." She said standing up and rubbing the hidden tears in her eyes. "If he doesn't I will...." She said taking off her ring and her fox ears and tail went away.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 12:17 am

Mike shrugged. "I don't care if you ask me. That Mike is gone. This is my new life. There's no use thinking about the past." He stood up and went back to the dishes. "I kind of like this life better anyway."
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 12:36 am

Flora looked up at him when he said he like this second life better. "Why is that?" So far Flora hated this second life because she was thrown into it. She didn't have her family anymore, her kingdom. She couldn't really go back because she was stuck here until Amanda was taken down.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 1:13 am

Mike kept his focus on the dishes. "I didn't have my father pressuring me to become king. Grant it he pressure me about taking over his business in this life, but I wasn't force to take stupid lessons about how to be the prefect king."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashes of The Phoenix

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next