Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Ashes of The Phoenix

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 10:42 pm

Kimiko left art class angrier than she'd been since she left her gang. What was it about that girl that was so annoying to her? Flora had every right to talk to their professor.  And hang out with their professor... And know their professor outside of school... She growled in frustration and kept herself from knocking over the nearest trash can. What was wrong with her? She had to remind herself that she was better than that.

She wandered aimlessly through the campus green space, not having any classes at the moment. Why did she feel so strongly about this? Like she wanted to get to know the art professor... Was Sang right about her liking him?

She was so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't notice the dip in the ground or the person laying only steps in front of her.  Until it was too late, anyway.  With one step, she tripped and fell right onto him.  "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!"  She stared at the person she'd fallen onto for a split second before bolting up. "Professor!" Oh god. Of course this would happen when she was thinking about him!
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 10:49 pm

"I had a hunch that Shadi was behind everything," Mike replied as he turned back to his human form. "Only a person with powerful magic can bring the dead back to life. Also she approached me within an hour of remembering. She seems to know when someone remembers."

Yami was enjoying the nice warm breeze and was about to fall asleep. Then suddenly something heavy fell on top of him. He opened and eyes and saw a pair of green eyes staring at him. It took him a moment to registered that they belong to Kimiko and that she was apologizing to him. He sat up and laughed. "It's fine." He then motioned her to join him. "How's your day going?"
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 11:01 pm

Kimiko hesitated before sitting down beside him. Her heart was fluttering in a way she'd never experienced. "It's fine. I've only had art so far. I don't have any more classes until this afternoon." She paused for a moment before adding, "You must not have any classes until later too if you're hanging around out here, right?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 11:05 pm

"Nope! I'm skipping," He gave her a serious face before laughing. "Yeah I'm have classes later today. I just thought I enjoy the sunshine. I don't have much work right now." Yami for some reason found himself staring into her eyes briefly. He looked way and felt his heart skip a beat. What was him?
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 61

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 11:06 pm

Seeing him turn back into his human form did kinda make her sad. She thought he was adorable as a dog, but could understand why Yami never turn into a dog very much back in the day. "I see. You know I'm not going to lie I always thought Shadi was a cold hearted person. I mean, before the kingdom was separated from the world Shadi was a pain in Yami's side. But now seeing her do all this to get the kingdom back, shes not that bad of a person. Although..." She said looking to the side and frowning. "I don't know whats going to happen to me after this whole thing is over..."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 10:35 pm

Kimiko felt a blush erupt across her cheeks as they stared at each other for that brief moment. Thankfully, he looked away first. She shook her head to clear it as her heart raced. "I see... So, uh, were you drawing something interesting?" She asked, noticing the sketchbook beside him.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 10:38 pm

Mike shrugged. "Shadi is a strange woman. He then patted her on the shoulder. "Make a new life for yourself. Do something you always wanted to do." Mike then gave her a smile.

Yami looked at the the sketch book then back to her. "Not really. The sun was too distracting. It feels warm today.."
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 10:44 pm

Flora looked up at him with a blank look. "Do something I always wanted to do..?" She asked him. She thought a bit on that. "I always wanted to do a lot of things, but it seems impossible. I mean I had one life where everything was great and did all I wanted to do." She turned around away from him and went back to the dishes. "Maybe I should just do whatever Shadi wants me to do and then... I dont know..."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 11:08 pm

"Oh." Kimiko looked up at the sky, unsure of what to say. Her heart was racing at this point. There was definitely something about this professor that she was attracted to. It was so strange that she actually liked an academic type. He was so far from her typical gang member boyfriend.  And how could she know for sure she was attracted to him when this attraction felt so different from all the others?
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 11:10 pm

Mike chuckled. "Nothing is impossible. I have done many things in my life. Well in my former life." He paused. "You're welcome to stay with me as long as you like. Hopefully this plan will go smoothly."

Yami grinned. "I'm a firebender. I'm more sensitive to the sun."
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 5:09 pm

Flora gave him a look that said 'Yeah right' When he said that he has done many things. "A lot of things are impossible. If you can change my mind about that I'll believe everything you say." She said with a laugh. "Here is a challenge. If you can find my old wedding ring from my first life I will never don't you. Oh and you can't have someone else do it for you and you have all the time in the world." She said sticking her tongue out. She knew that would be impossible to do because it was most likely in her kingdom somewhere. God knows what happen to it.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 12:46 am

Mike just laughed. "You forget I am demon and I live much longer than you. Amanda's take over happened, when I was an adult. I held a lot of jobs back then because I wasn't quite sure what my calling was. Also I didn't want to be trapped to a single job and be bored out of my mind." Mike started to clean the bar counter.
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 7:58 pm

"Oh yeah, I forgot that you demons live longer." Flora said finishing up the last bit of glasses. "But I am only Human. I don't live that long. I guess in about fifty years I'll be a old grandmother and you wouldn't have age a bit. Don't worry I promise I'll be out by then. Trust me I most likely wouldn't want to take care of a grandmother either." She laughed as she started to dry off the glasses and put them on the shelves. "So tell me, now that we are on the subject. How old are you now? Like compare to me is it like reverse dog years or something?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 10:50 pm

Kimiko felt excited for some reason. Who knew why? She'd met plenty of firebending gang members, but this seemed different. Maybe because he didn't use his powers for anything?  But why would that be exciting?  "Cool. You seem pretty level-headed for a firebender. All the other ones I've met have been kind of hot-tempered."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 11:46 pm

"Uh well," Mike replied. "I was killed by Amanda remember? All that stuff I did was in my past life.."

Yami chuckled. "I guess I am pretty laid back. I can sometimes have a temper." he looked away briefly. "What about you? Got any powers?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashes of The Phoenix

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next