Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Ashes of The Phoenix Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Ashes of The Phoenix Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Ashes of The Phoenix Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Ashes of The Phoenix Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Ashes of The Phoenix Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Ashes of The Phoenix Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Ashes of The Phoenix Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Ashes of The Phoenix Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Ashes of The Phoenix Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Ashes of The Phoenix Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Ashes of The Phoenix

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Ashes of The Phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 11:17 pm

The Demon Kingdom has been taken over by an evil witch named Amanda. She killed off the royal family. Shadi tried to stop her, but failed. So she went with plan B. She arrived the royal family, but they remember nothing. She's letting them grow so Yami can claim the throne again.

Yami is now a college art professor and it's time for him to take back the crown. Shadi asks for his old friend Flora for help by bringing her back from the dead. Flora is now 18 again. She lives with Yami's cousin Mike.

Google Sheet of our posts from the old thread!
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 12:30 pm

As Yami was waiting for class to start he was sketchy. When Flora started to talk to him, he was startled by her voice. Yami looked up at her and he smiled at her. He just nodded his head. "Sure. What time?"
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 61

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 10:34 pm

Flora smiled when he agreed to come over. "I'm going to start cooking after six so come around after then okay? I still dont know what I'm going to make yet but I'm going to stop by a book store and get a cookbook. So it will be a surprise." She said with a wink. "I'll let you go then! cant wait for the lesson." She told him before going back to her seat with Kimiko being grumpy as ever. Truth be told she did enjoy art and this WAS one of the classes she did enjoy. It was just nice to be out of the boring classes.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 10:49 pm

Yami just smiled at Flora. He looked a the clock on the wall. It was time to start class. He stood up and did the roll call. Then he started to lecture about their first art project landscapes. Yami showed them the step process of drawing landscape. He wanted to sketch their favorite scenery and color in the drawing with their choice of color pencils or markers. When class was over, he told them in the next class he would teach about shading and use of color. As the students walked out of the class Yami was gathering his stuff and putting it into his messager bag. 

He noticed Flora was still putting stuff into her bag. He walked over to her. "See you tonight." Yami then left the room.
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 11:14 pm

At the end of the class Flora hurried and put her school stuff in her bag. Lucky for her this was her only class today and the others where on Tuesday and Thursday. Thank goodness that Shadi had her be a part-time student. Putting her pencils in her book bag she saw Yami walk past her saying he would see her that night. With a smile she gave him a big nod with her fox ears all perked up. Yet, was a bit worried Kimiko might of heard that, for all she knows Kimiko would try and kill her.

Once she left the class Flora made her way out of the building and into the town. She wanted to find a book store but was getting lost... a lot. It had been a long time since she been and things changed! However with some luck she was able to find one and search the cook book. Finding one for beginners she bought it and went out to get some of the food she needed for it. Yep! She was going to to everything herself. Only because she didn't know what Mike had in his kitchen. She was going to try and make chowder. It looked simple and easy to do. So right away she went shopping for what she needed. 

After a hour of food shopping she had went back to the house and put the food in the fridge so it wouldn't go bad. According to the book it would take less then a Hour to make. She she had the whole day to work with Mike down stairs. Quickly putting her nice work clothing on she open the door and smiled a bit putting her hand in the air. "Flora Suzuki here to help out at the bar!" She said with cheer in her voice
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 11:23 pm

When Flora entered the bar, Mike was carrying a box out from the box room. He placed it on the bar and turned to her great. "Great. I just got new glasses. Clean them and then shelf them with the other glasses." He pointed to where the other glasses were stored. He then smiled at her. "You seem to be in a better mood today."
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 11:27 pm

Seeing him put down the box Flora nodded and went over to get the glasses out of the boxes to clean them in the bar maid (It's what i call the bar washer we have at work). As she filled up the sink she heard him say she was in a better mood. "Yep! I only had my art class today and I got something planned for tonight!" She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 11:30 pm

Mike raised an eyebrow. "Oh? and what's that?"

Meanwhile Yami put his stuff into his office and went down to the green space. He had more classes later in the day and since it was the first week back he really didn't have any paper work. He brought his sketch book with him and started to draw.
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 11:34 pm

Flora turn to him an poked his nose. "You will have to wait and see." She told him. "Oh By the way I did invite Yami over tonight as well. It involves both of you!" She went back to the glasses and started to wash them. "If you really want to know you have to convince me!"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 11:38 pm

Mike stared at her. "You invited Yami over?" Now he was really curious. Mike looked deep in thought for a moment. How would he convince her? Probably through some sort of subjection. A smirk appeared on his face. She was a girl after all. He glanced at the front of the store. It wasn't busy outside so he should be fine. Mike walked over to her and turned into a dog. "I will let you pet me if you tell me your plan."
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 11:46 pm

Flora was a bit focus on washing the new glasses and didn't really think he would try and get her to say what it was. As she put a glass down she heard him say he would let her pet him. At first she was a bit confused on what he meant by that but turning to him she saw him as a dog and her eyes lite up. She forgot for a second that he too was a dog demon like Yami. She never really put two and two together thinking that he too could turn into a dog! "Awww! You're so cute! I mean... Sorry, I didn't mean it like that! Well I did... but in the dog way... well..." She started to get flustered and trip all over her words. She put her hands over her face and took a deep breath to stop herself. "Can I still pet you....?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 12:02 am

Mike couldn't help, but laugh. He waged his tail. "Only if you tell me what you are doing tonight. I think it's only fair."

Yami sighed and laid back in the grass. He put his sketch beside him. He didn't feel like drawing anymore and he wasn't sure why.
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 2:21 am

Flora uncovered her face and with a small pink blush across her nose. She reached out and started to pet his head a bit which was making her smile again. "I'm making dinner for you and Yami tonight. It's more of a thank you. I mean you took me in and you most likely were force too." She said as her smile got bigger. Flora was a total girl and she loved petting him. For a while she was forgetting that this was a person she was petting. "I invited Yami over just encase I made too much. I hope that is okay." She said scratching under his chin. She love petting him so much she really didn't want to stop.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 3:29 pm

Mike couldn't stop his tail from wagging when she scratched him under his tail. "No need to thank me. I was happy to help out. I actually went looking for Shadi when I remembered."
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 10:27 pm

"You went looking for Shadi? How did you know she was still around when you remembered?" She asked him but slowly stopped petting him. She remembered when she asked him how he remembered and he got a bit sad from it. Flora looked down a bit and took a long sigh. "If... if you don't want to talk about it its okay." She said. She really didn't want to make him sad again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashes of The Phoenix

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next