Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Ashes of The Phoenix

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 61

Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 1:34 am

"Ah! Right! Cold water. I'll be right back." She said going over to the kitchen sink and turning the cold water on. With a sigh she stuck her arm under it and let the burn cool off under it. Yeah she knew Yami couldn't get hurt because he was a fire dog demon. He was lucky. It was hard being a human sometimes in a Demon world. After she ran it under the water for a while she walked back over to the table and sat down her arm still hurting. She had to pretend it wasn't bothering her so much, demons were tough right? But her arm was killing her on the inside. "Thanks, Yami. Sorry about that. I just wanted to be a good hostess." She said to them. Flora really wanted to do something nice for Mike, yet also take this time to help Yami remember his past. This was going to be one of the few times she might have a chance at this. But she didn't know where to begin. She glanced over at Mike hoping he would jump in and help.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 1:37 am

Mike noticed Flora staring at him. He gave her a confused look. Why was she staring at him? Did he have something on face?

Meanwhile Yami was just eating away. He swallowed his food and looked over at Flora. "You're quite the chef. This casserole is delicious."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 2:31 am

Flora just shrugged her shoulders a bit. She was just making things weird for him. So she looked away. Perking up she heard Yami say he like her food and it did make her smile. "Thanks, like I said it was my first time in a long time. Maybe we should make this a weekly thing. If you don't mind, I would like to cook more and try new things."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 2:34 am

Yami thought for a moment. It would be nice to have a weekly get together. He just nodded his head. "Sure. I'm up for it." He took a bite out of his food. "I can cook as well. So maybe we can take turns."
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 2:54 am

"That would be so much fun!" She said in excitement. She was starting to like this new Yami. Yet, miss the old one just the same. "Maybe we should have a game night sometime! I wish I have my old game system, however I don't have it anymore. Maybe if I save enough money I can buy one." she said finishing up her food and going for seconds. "You do like video games right?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 3:00 am

Yami's eyes lit up. "Yeah. I have both old and new consoles. I can bring them over sometime or you could come over sometime."

Mike sat there quietly eating his food. He wondered if Flora was going to use video games to jog his memory. In fact Flora never told him her plan. He would have to ask her about it later.
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 3:12 am

Flora smiled when he said that he had video games for her to play! "Awesome! You are so going down." She said with a smile. Truth be told Flora didn't have a full well thought out plan. Right now she was trying to get ideas and hope something will help her. She didn't want to just jump into the waters and freak him out. I mean she only met him three days ago.

"So Yami, Tell me a bit about yourself. I mean all I know is that you and my Roommate are related and that you are my art teacher."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 3:25 am

Yami stared at her for a second. He wasn't quite sure how to describe himself. He lived a pretty simple life. "Well I come from a rich family. Both my father and Mike's father are lawyers. They own a law firm together."

Mike just nodded his head.

"My father is very strict and I actually went to school for law, but within my first year I switch to art because I realize I have no passion for law. So I decided to become an art teacher which made my father mad. We don't talk anymore." Yami paused. He had no idea what else to say. "I uh like to run and ride my bike. Oh! Um sometimes I firebend a little in secret of course." He took a bite out of his food. "Play video games, draw, paint, and watch TV. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 11:32 pm

Flora just gave him a blank look. His new life seemed so boring. She was expecting something different but hey this was his new life. Shadi must of made everything boring now. However she froze a bit when he asked about herself. Oh that's right she never really thought of a background for herself. Yet she started to remember something that happen yesterday with Mike how he made up that back story when they were going out to eat. 

"I use to live on a horse ranch." She told him. "It was just with my father, half brother, and I. It was a small one but we made a living breeding and selling. My father wanted me to take over the ranch when he past away, but I told him I had other ideas for my life. He was a bit disappointed. Yet he made a deal with me. If I could get into school and get a degree in four years he would let me go. So here I am. Living off a scholarship and working for Mike to stay in school." For a girl who didn't have a plan she came up with a good backstory on the spot. "Mike hired me ones he heard my story. So far my life is going the right way for me."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 11:42 pm

Yami smiled at her. "I'm happy things are working out for you." He then went back to eating his dinner. As he was chewing on his food Yami felt his phone vibrate in his pants pocket. He pulled out his phone and saw he had a message from Katie.

He was confused. Why she would be texting him? Maybe she needed some help? He opened the message and froze.

I miss you.

She missed him!? Maybe Katie wasn't over it. Great what should he do? He quickly put his phone back into his pocket. He leaned over and got himself more food.
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 12:22 am

Flora tilted his head when he took out his phone. His expression changed a bit after reading the message but he quickly went back to eating. "Is everything okay?" She asked him as she finish up her last bite.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 12:36 am

"Yes," Yami lied. He twirled his fork in his food. He then took a bite of it. "So are you enjoying school, Flora?" His mind drift back to Katie's message. What was he going to say? Should he say anything at all? He needed help, but he felt uncomfortable bringing it up. He barely knew Flora.
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 12:48 am

"Well..." Flora started but was still looking at Yami knowing he was thinking about that message. "School is fine... I mean its only been my third day. That Kimiko girl who sits next to me seems like she wants to kill me for some reason. I don't know what her deal is." She said. She had to start somewhere with getting his memories back. And she did hear him and Mike talk about Kimiko before so maybe it could be a trigger or something.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 12:54 am

Odd Kimiko seem nice to him. Why would she want to kill Flora? "Uh. Maybe you're over exaggerating? It sounds like you two don't know each other." He fidgeted in his seat. The text message was still bothering him.
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 1:55 am

Flora gave him a 'are you kidding' Look when he said she was over exaggerating. "Next time we are in class look at her reaction. You will see when I mean." She said taking a drink. She could still see that the message was bothering him. She may not have seen him in a long time but she knew her friend when he was troubled. "Alright, whats up? You are bothered about something? Do you need to leave or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashes of The Phoenix

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next