Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Ashes of The Phoenix

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 10:35 pm

"I.. uh.. have magic," she lied. Spiritual power was very rare; mostly because any demon without control over it was a danger to themselves and others. She was, in fact, the most well known user of spiritual power even if not by name. It was a mark of her gang leadership and combat style. She did not want that to carry over to her college life.
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 61

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 10:39 pm

"Oh no well I know that. I mean like right now? Second life. I mean unlike me you were born and I was just brought back from the dead." She pointed out. "I mean shoot. How old would I be right now? Would I be just three days old or what?" She said giving out a small laugh. She was trying to lighten up the mood a bit and get the topic of this Amanda girl.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 11:58 pm

"Magic, huh? Yami said. "Could you show me a few spells?"

"Oh!" Mike said realizing what she was talking about. "I'm 27 years old currently. I haven't stopped aging yet. For some demons it takes awhile."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 11:18 am

Shit.  He unknowingly called her out...  What to do?  She shook her head.  "Well, no..  We're not supposed to use our powers.  I'd rather not have someone see and get in trouble, you know."
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 7:39 pm

Flora smiled at him and finished with the glasses and colaps the boxes. "Welp, I'm done with the dishes!" She said putting the boxes to the side. "Anything else you want me to do sir!?" She said to him with the same smile.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 1:54 am

Yami rolled his eyes. "Oh, please . That didn't stop me from pushing my firebending skills. I figure out some of things on my own." He gave her a smug look. Yami glanced down at his left wrist to look at the time. His class would be starting soon. He let out a sigh. Yami didn't want to leave to her which confused him. Yami stood up. "I need to get going. See you later, Kimiko." He then walked away.

Mike returned her smile. "Let's get ready to open."
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 4:53 pm

Flora put her hand on her head and smile. "Aye sir!" She said with a smile. Saying something like that just gave her a weird feeling for some reason. She walked over to the chairs and started to take them off the table and on the ground. She started to hum a bit to herself as she got the place ready, however she did start to slow down a bit. She was thinking about her past a bit and the things she had to do now. It was weird for her to be thrown in a life like this. Back then she was married, had kids, was living the life. Now she was working at a Bar to just to live and have a place to stay. She took a heavy sigh as she continue to put the chairs down and clean the tables off.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 11:55 pm

Kimiko watched him leave, her heart pounding. Something about that smug look he'd given her was far more attractive than she wanted to admit. And to think he actually practiced his fire when he wasn't supposed to. She wouldn't have pegged him as the type to break the law; even if it was only practicing his powers a little more than he was supposed to. She couldn't stop herself from thinking it was kind of hot.

She shook her head. Not the time to be thinking about this. In fact, she probably had class too... She looked down at her phone and cringed. Yep, she was late. With that revelation, she ran off to her next class.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 1:07 am

Yami knocked on his cousin's apartment door at six o clock sharped. He wasn't sure if dinner would be awkward. He barely knew this Flora girl, but yet he felt like he did. It was a strange feeling. The door then swung opened and he was greeted by his cousin. Yami then walked in with the door closing behind him.

He spotted Flora in the kitchen and he walked over to her. "Hey it smells good. So what's for dinner? Or do you still want to surprise me?"
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 12:42 am

Flora was focus looking at the book making sure that she was following the recipe correctly. This would be the first time cooking since she came back to life. So things felt a bit rusty for her. Looking into the oven she made sure that it wasn't burning, even though there was about ten minutes left on the timer. When she heard Yami behind her she jumped a bit. "Ah!" She yelped before looking over to him. "Hey don't scare the cook while shes in the kitchen!" SHe said pointing at him with her oven mit on. 

"I'm making Casserole. It'll be ready in a few minutes. It has been a while since I cooked, but I wanted to do something special for Mike. Since... Well, he took me in on such short notice." She said looking over to mike with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 12:46 am

Yami blinked. He glanced over at Mike and then at Flora. That smile she gave him was quite friendly. And making him a special dinner. Could there be?

Mike cough slightly. "You really don't have to do that, Flora." He quickly walked over to a cabinet and opened the door. Mike grabbed some plates and started to set the table.

Yami had a sly smile on his face. Oh yeah love was in the air.
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 12:54 am

Flora looked over at Mike and shook her head. "I know I didn't have to. But I wanted to!" She said looked over at Yami with that smile on his face. "What? You don't like Casserole? Why are you smiling like that!?" For Flora it was really rare to see Yami smile at all. She was still getting use to the new Yami.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 12:58 am

"What? I am?" Yami didn't realize he was smiling. "And of course I like casserole. Who doesn't?" He walked over to the table and sat down. 

Mike focused on setting the table.
Back to top Go down
Roisa09
Civilian
Roisa09
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 1:11 am

Flora just watch him as he walked over to the table. It was weird to see him smile like that, but had to keep reminding herself it wasn't the Yami she was use to.

After the table was set and the buzzer rang Flora took the casserole out of the oven and put it down carefully so she could serve it. It took her a while to find a knife or something to cut it because she didn't know where everything was. After finding one she brought it to the table and began to cut it carefully, however her arm touched the casserole dish by mistake and she burned herself so bad she dropped the knife and held on to her arm. "Ow!" She said rubbing it a bit. "S-sorry, I burnt myself. I can be a klutz sometimes." She looked at her burn mark and winced. It hurt really bad.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 1:21 am

"Flora," said Mike. "Run some cold water over your arm."

Yami nodded his head. "That will help." He then stood up. "I'll serve us. I can't get burnt." He grinned at that fact. He loved his special firebending powers. He continued where Flora left off and placed food on everyone's plates. Yami then sat back down in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes of The Phoenix   Ashes of The Phoenix - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashes of The Phoenix

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next