Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Upcoming Magical Girl Anime - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Upcoming Magical Girl Anime - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Upcoming Magical Girl Anime - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Upcoming Magical Girl Anime - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Upcoming Magical Girl Anime - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Upcoming Magical Girl Anime - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Upcoming Magical Girl Anime - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Upcoming Magical Girl Anime - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Upcoming Magical Girl Anime - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Upcoming Magical Girl Anime - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Upcoming Magical Girl Anime

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2094

Upcoming Magical Girl Anime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Magical Girl Anime   Upcoming Magical Girl Anime - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 6:44 pm

You know what we haven't had in a while? A dark and edgy magical girl show that mixes moe designs with death.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1425952

"We want to make lots of magical girls! We made too much now half of them must be eliminated!" Sounds like a very blatant pretext for a survival game. More magical girls being deceived into sacrificing themselves?
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Magical Girl Anime   Upcoming Magical Girl Anime - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 6:50 pm

Actually I think it sounds pretty interesting. It's basically a survivor anime, but with magical girls thrown in.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Beat
Hostess
Beat
Hostess

Coffee Beans : 715

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Magical Girl Anime   Upcoming Magical Girl Anime - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 11:18 pm

So Ow. Much edgy.

10 seconds EXACTLY AFTER READING THAT THREAD:
Upcoming Magical Girl Anime - Page 2 Gv0nLkn

This is Battle Royale, Mirai Nikki, Gantz and Madoka(mainly why this kind of genre even exists) in a single plot OR it's Gakkou Gurashi anime where the focus is more on moe & fanservice(Yes, korewa zombie and Highschool of the dead to an extent.)

RLinksoul wrote:
More magical girls being deceived into sacrificing themselves?
That sounds like the stupid PSP game...Dengan Roppa, where the "games" are arranged by someone. UGH. Anyway, I understand the fandom now wants blood and edgy things They even made this:
Upcoming Magical Girl Anime - Page 2 How_generic_is_your_magical_girl_anime__by_timmy_sp-d7gb2ue

But isn't it going out of I dunno...the original idea? Many would say "Get updated man." but, that is the main reason Why I don't like fandoms. Anyway, what's next? Somehow, I better not ask...
Back to top Go down
magical-pudding
Magical Girl
magical-pudding
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 473

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Magical Girl Anime   Upcoming Magical Girl Anime - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 11:29 pm

Reminds me of The Hunger Games. I liked that series up until the last book, so I might check this out. I don't have high hopes, though -- I have a feeling it's going to try too hard like Daybreak Illusion did.
Back to top Go down
http://magical-pudding.tumblr.com
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Magical Girl Anime   Upcoming Magical Girl Anime - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 11:30 pm

I thought that too!!! I never read the Hunger Games it didn't peak my interest. Not a big fan of those kind of stories. But I kind of want to check this anime out because there could be actual action in it!
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Magical Girl Anime   Upcoming Magical Girl Anime - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 11:34 pm

Beat wrote:
That sounds like the stupid PSP game...Dengan Roppa, where the "games" are arranged by someone.

Dangan Ronpa, yea. I never liked the survival game concept, but this one combined it with some of the most annoying characters and some of the most bland characters. The girl with the pointed teeth and long tongue hanging out... just looking at her makes me mad. XD

But I was referring to stuff like Madoka and Yuuki Yuuna, which both mislead the characters into accepting their powers without telling them of the hefty price, which involves them specifically being sacrificed for some silly purpose.

Also, let's not forget the award winning and popular Deadman Wonderland!

Really at this point they might as well make a magical girl version of movies like Saw and Hostel.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Magical Girl Anime   Upcoming Magical Girl Anime - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 11:53 pm

I really liked Yuuki. I thought it was much better than Madoka.
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Magical Girl Anime   Upcoming Magical Girl Anime - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 12:00 am

Mew Ami wrote:
I really liked Yuuki. I thought it was much better than Madoka.

Yea I can't be too hard on that one. At least it gave the viewers time to care about the characters, and didn't end on a miserable note.

Same goes for Daybreak Illusion, which I respect the most for being up front about its dark nature. A show doesn't have to START completely dark, but I think the viewers should at least know what they're getting into, especially in a show with thirteen year old girls as the protagonists.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Magical Girl Anime   Upcoming Magical Girl Anime - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Magical Girl Anime

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2