Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 17 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 17 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 17 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 17 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 17 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 17 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 17 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 17 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 17 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 17 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 11:31 pm

Iris somehow managed to get the information she needed. She arrived on the 10th floor and found the boss's door. She ignored the receptionist cries at her and burst open the door. The boss was sitting at his desk talking on the phone. Iris marched over to to him and slammed the newspaper on the desk.

The boss quickly hung up the phone. "You're not allowed in here."

"I wouldn't be here if you didn't publish an article about lies. My husband does not beat me or our son!"

Mr. Desjardins was standing near Gabriel's office building. The moment he saw Gabriel walking toward the front door he rushed over to him. He walked up behind him. "Agreste!" Mr. Desjardins had Paris Weekly's newspaper in his hands. "I want answers and I want them now!"
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 11:46 pm

Gabriel stopped walking, taking a deep breath before he turned to face his biggest rival in fashion. It wouldn't be good for his image to fight with Iris's father in public (right in front of his office, no less). "You don't have to yell, Desjardins. You're overreacting to a lie published by an overzealous reporter who wanted a good story to tell. In fact, Iris stormed out of the house this morning to give Paris Weekly a piece of her mind."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 11:53 pm

The boss looked lost with words. He tapped his fingers on the desk. His eyes were wondering around the room. He cleared his throat. "I trusted that reporter had his facts straight. He's one of my top writers."

"Well it seems you're too trusting," Iris said. She leaned over the desk. "I want that reporter to admit the truth and give my family an apology. If you don't you will have a word with my lawyer."

The boss nodded his head. "Of course I will get right on it."

"And I won't leave until he's finished," Iris said and crossed her arms.

"Oh she did?" said Iris's father. "How do I know you're not lying. Iris has not said a word us since she returned. Nor spoke to us in years. So how do I know you weren't mistreating my daughter before she disappeared."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 12:00 am

"Have you ever thought about the possibility she doesn't want to speak with you? Given how you treated her back when we were dating, and how you had no interest in Adrien after he was born, I'd say this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black. Except, in this case, the kettle is silver and the pot is an asshole," Gabriel answered, glaring at his father-in-law and crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 12:07 am

Mr. Desjardins's face turned red from anger. "Me an asshole? I was trying to protect my daughter from one!" He rolled up the newspaper in hands. "And maybe she realized that and tried to leave you."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 12:16 am

Gabriel could feel his anger rising inside him. He really didn't have the time or patience for this, and the Mr. Desjardins' accusations were chipping away at his self-control. He couldn't keep himself from losing what little reserve he had left.

"You were trying to control your daughter's life because you didn't want her with the man who left your shitty company to start an even more successful company! Iris chose who she wanted to be with, and she could have left me at any time without having to disappear if that's what she wanted! Just like she stopped talking to you when you chose your petty dislike of me over your own daughter's happiness!"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 12:35 pm

Gabriel's comments through Iris's father off guard. He glared at Gabriel. "I will never understand what she saw in you." Iris's father took a step back. "You better not fail her again." He then walked away and disappeared into a sea of people.

Meanwhile Marinette was running to school. She dashed up the stairs trying to not trip. She woke up late due to forgetting to set her alarm. She was up late working on Adrien's hoodie. Marinette made to her classroom and ran to her spot. She nearly slammed her head down on the desk when she sat down. Marinette let out a sigh of relief. She made it. The teacher wasn't in the room yet.

Alya chuckled and looked back at her. "Cutting it close today."

Marinette nodded her head. She then looked at Adrien and frowned. He looked tensed. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 1:33 am

"I won't fail her again," he muttered to himself as he turned back to the office building. Of course, part of him felt he was already failing her. His anxiety was crippling their relationship; hurting Iris over-protectiveness and secrecy. There would be hell to pay if she ever saw his butterfly trailing her. Not to mention how bad it would be if she ever found out about Chat Blanc... 

He sighed and shook his head as he entered the building and waited for the elevator. He was a mess of a person who couldn't even trust her enough to talk to her about what happened after she disappeared... He didn't really deserve to have her stay with him, and he wondered if letting her and Adrien go would give them a chance at happier lives. But he was also selfish and didn't want something like that to happen.

The elevator opened and he entered. Once at the top of the building, he exited the elevator and saw Nathalie waiting outside his office. He walked up beside her and unlocked his office door. "Nathalie, I need you to..."

"I've already rescheduled all of your appointments and rejected any interview requests you've received from the various papers. You have the day to yourself," she said, cutting him off.

He gave her a grateful look and nodded as he entered the office and motioned her to follow. "Have you decided when you're taking vacation?" 

"Hmm.. I know Iris wants me to have time off as soon as possible, but I think I want to wait until spring. Traveling this close to winter seems like a hassle. I'll be sure to email you a tentative schedule today," she answered.

Gabriel nodded and pulled his sketchbook from his desk. "Thank you. Unless you have something else for me, you're excused." Nathalie left without protest and Gabriel turned his attention to his work. Unfortunately, the mixture of the newspaper article and Iris's father had ruined any concentration he had. 

Adrien shook his head at Marinette and muttered, "I hate journalists." At a subtle 'hmph' from the row in front of him, Adrien added, "No offence, Alya.."

"None taken this time, fluffy. That article was terrible," she answered with a shrug.

Adrien decided not to carry the conversation any further, preferring to lay his head on his desk in a dramatic imitation of an angsty teen.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 1:40 am

Marinette cocked her head. What article? She opened her mouth to say something, but their teacher walked up to their desk. She had a serious look on her face.

"Adrien," she said. "Can you please come with me to the principal's office?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 12:37 pm

Adrien looked up and frowned at their teacher’s serious expression. “Sure..?” He answered, uncertainly and stood. Well, today couldn’t get any worse, right?  He hoped not...

He left his stuff at his desk and followed his teacher to the principal’s office. He was pretty sure he knew what this was about, but he was really hoping it wasn’t.

Meanwhile, Nino looked up at Marinette and filled in the details she had obviously been about to ask for.  “Paris Weekly put out a really bad interview,” he used air quotes around the word to emphasize the interview was garbage, “with Adrien that implied his father’s physically abusive toward him and his mother.  The school probably wants to make sure everything’s okay with him at home.”

Personally, Nino wasn’t fond of Adrien’s father.  Hawk Moth aside, Gabriel Agreste wasn’t a great parent anyway, but he was far from being physically abusive. 
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 2:22 pm

Marinette gasped. "Are you serious!?"

"Here," said Alya as pulled up Paris Weekly's website on her phone. "Article is also on their website." She then handed Marinette the phone.

Marinette grabbed the phone and read the article. She frowned after reading it. "I can't believe this garbage!" She handed Alya back her phone.

Alya nodded her head. "There are journalist out there that will do anything for a story. Especially since Mrs. Agreste is not speaking to the media about her disappearance."

"Poor, Adrien," she said with a sigh. "This and yesterday."

"What happened yesterday?"

"During lunch a reporter came up to us begging for an interview and Adrien refused."

"Hmm," said Alya and rubbed her chin. "Did he say which company he was from?"

"Paris We," Marinette began to answer then let out gasp. "It was probably him! I bet he was pissed off enough to write those lies.."

Alya shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 10:25 pm

Adrien followed Mrs. Bustier to the principal's office, and she knocked on the door. "Mr. Damocles, I've brought Adrien. Can we come in?' She asked. They entered at the principal's affirmation, and Mrs. Bustier motioned for Adrien to sit at one of the chairs in front of the desk while she sat off to the side.

"Good morning, Adrien," Mr. Damocles greeted, pleasantly. Adrien suspected he was trying to take on the supportive adult role that didn't go well with his rather stern demeanor.

"Good morning, Mr. Damocles. You wanted to see me?" Adrien asked, feigning ignorance of what he knew was coming.

Mr. Damocles pulled a newspaper from a nearby drawer and placed it on the desk between them. "Adrien, I wanted to talk to you about this interview you gave. Mrs. Bustier and I worry about all our students, and when something as serious as child abuse is brought to light, we are both concerned about our students and obligated to investigate further. Can you please tell us what's going on at home?"

Adrien shrugged and gave him an exasperated look. "Nothing's going on. That interview never happened. It was a lie the reporter published so he could get paid for being the first one to get information on my mother's return."

Mr. Damocles and Mrs. Bustier exchanged worried looks before the principal responded. "Please understand, Adrien. You don't have to hide the truth from us. We're on your side. We'll help you however we can."

Adrien shook his head and leaned forward in his chair. "And that's good to know, but I'm not hiding anything. My father would never beat me. Or my mother, for that matter. He was devastated when she disappeared, and he was constantly at the hospital when I was being treated for that beast attack. He's just a very easy scapegoat for the press to blame."

Mr. Damocles still looked worried, but he sighed. "I guess we'll have to take you at your word, Adrien. But please know if anything is going on, we can help you and your mother get out of the situation. Okay?"

"Thank you for your concern, Mr. Damocles. But like I said, everything's fine," Adrien answered. He was about to stand up but paused and looked at Mrs. Bustier and then Mr. Damocles. "May I be excused? I don't want to hold up class for something that didn't happen."

Mr. Damocles nodded, and Adrien followed Mrs. Bustier back to class.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 10:39 pm

When Adrien returned, class started. Marinette passed him a note. Why did Mr. Damocles want to see you?

Iris left Paris Weekly triumphal. She watched that reporter write a new story about he lied about the interview and what really happened between him and Adrien. Paris Weekly was going to have the article out first thing tomorrow morning. On the front page as well. Iris warned the boss if he took back his word then he would have to deal with Gabriel (and their lawyers). Iris glanced at her wrist watch. It just turned 10. She should go home, but Iris didn't feel like it. So she decided to go see Gabriel. He probably needed some cheering up.

She headed back to the subway and caught a train. Iris returned to the surface and was a few blocks away from Gabriel's office. She walked at fast pace and approached the building. She opened the door and headed up to Gabriel's floor.

When Iris got off the elevator, she waved at the receptionist. "Is he busy?"

"Nope," the receptionist. "Go on in."

"Thanks!" Iris walked over to Gabriel's office door and walked right in. "Surprise!"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 10:51 pm

Adrien looked at the note and paused. Had Marinette not see the fake interview? Or maybe she didn't want to assume that's what it was about. He wanted to make sure my home life was fine. Did you see Paris Weekly this morning?  He passed the note back to her and waited for her response.

Gabriel jumped, his heart pounding as his door suddenly opened. Considering all of his appointments today were cancelled, he hadn't been expecting anyone to enter. Still, he smiled when he saw Iris. "Hey. Did you take care of everything?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 10:57 pm

Marinette read Adrien's note. She quickly wrote her response so their teacher wouldn't notice. She then passed it back to Adrien. Yes. Alya showed it to me. I'm so sorry Adrien! That reporter is a jerk! Don't let this get to you.

Iris grinned. She walked over to Gabriel. "Yep!" She then sat on his desk. "Tomorrow morning Paris Weekly will admit their mistake. It will be on the front cover. If not they will face the wrath of you and our lawyers!" She chuckled. "I told them you were more scary than our lawyers."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next