Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 16 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 16 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 16 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 16 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 16 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 16 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 16 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 16 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 16 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 16 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 11:09 pm

Adrien shrugged and continued to poke at his food. "I didn't want to give a fake story without my parents' input. They're not talking to the press right now, so it's not my place to take matters into my one hands," he answered. Plus, he didn't want to have the responsibility of making some mistake that could come back to bite him later.

Gabriel nodded. "Then I shall do my best to get better at cooking for you."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 11:13 pm

Marinette nodded her head. "Makes sense." She wanted to ask another question, but decided against it. Adrien probably didn't want to talk about the media anymore. She just let out a sigh. "Well we shouldn't let that guy ruin our lunch date." Marinette gave him a small smile.

"You better," Iris took a bite out of her sandwich. "And don't forget to serve me naked."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 11:26 pm

Adrien returned her smiled and nodded before taking a bite of his food. "You're right. It's stupid to let a reporter get to me." He paused for a moment to gather his thoughts. "So, uh.. What were we talking about before we were interrupted?"

Gabriel let out a fake sigh and answered, "If I must."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 11:30 pm

"Uh we just finished talking about the weekend," Marinette said after she collected her thoughts. "I was trying to think of something to talk about." She took a sip from her drink.

Iris finished her sandwich. She leaned against him. "I'm ready for dessert."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 10:25 pm

Adrien took a bite of his food and started a conversation about the newest video game he had ordered online. It wasn't delivered yet, but should arrive by the end of the week. They continued their conversation until it was time to head back to school. Adrien quickly paid the bill and they made it back in time for class.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 10:33 pm

The next morning Iris woke up and found Gabriel already out of the room. She let out a feint sigh. Why won't he let her wake him up? Maybe she should say something. Iris then got out of the bed and got dressed for the day. She left the room and went downstairs to make breakfast.

She entered the kitchen and got to work. As she was cooking Iris glanced through a magazine that was left out on the kitchen counter. Now she wanted to shop for new clothes. Iris wondered if she could get Gabriel to go with her..
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 11:41 pm

Gabriel sat in his office chair, glaring at the front page headline of his daily newspaper. The object of his anger was titled 'Inside Scoop: Adrien Agreste Shines Light on His Mother's Disappearance'.  The title was annoying on its own, but the story that followed was a steaming pile of bullshit that should have never made it past an editor. He supposed he couldn't be too surprised that it would happen seeing as they were avoiding the press, but that didn't make him any less happy about it. Especially, since they dragged Adrien into their web of lies.

He stood and began pacing around the room, his blood boiling with hatred he couldn't direct at anyone specific. He didn't stop even as Lycca flew past him and landed on the desk. "Jeez, Gabe. I haven't seen you this mad in forever," the kwami said. He looked down at the paper on the desk and gasped. "No wonder.."  

Gabriel had a feeling Lycca was saying that last part to himself more than anything. He walked over to the desk and looked at the paper again. It was obvious to him that Adrien wasn't the one who gave these answers. No matter their current relationship issues, his son would not have dragged the entire family through the mud just to get back at him. One line of questioning was especially angering to him:

Q: So, Adrien, how was your parents' relationship when you were growing up?
A: Well, I wish I could say it was fine, but I'd be lying. There were a lot of fights that I would avoid when I could. But sometimes I just couldn't get out of the middle of it. Everyone knows how intimidating and cold my father is. He's kind of always been that way. My mother thought she could change him and tried really hard, but she couldn't.

Q: Would you say your father was abusive, then?
A: I can't really answer that. He reads this paper.

Q: I see. Do you know what happened when your mother disappeared?
A: I didn't know until recently. She told me she couldn't take it anymore. She said their fights were getting worse and she needed to get away for a while. So she made herself disappear. She couldn't take me with her or my father would realize what was happening...

Gabriel hit the desk in before he realized what he was doing. Rereading the article was just making his temper worse.

"Gabe... You're going to hurt yourself..." Lycca said, flying from the desk to his shoulder.

"No. I'm going to hurt whoever wrote this article," he almost hissed in his anger.

Lycca patted his shoulder to try and calm him. "Have breakfast first. I think being hungry is intensifying your anger."

Gabriel grumbled incoherently at this, grabbed the paper (almost crinkling it in his first) and left his office to head to the dining room table. He sat down at the and fidgeted, a glare still fixated on the article.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 11:46 pm

Iris entered the dinning from carrying a tray with food. She noticed Gabriel was sitting in his chair staring at the newspaper. "Morning." She placed the tray down on the table and frowned. Gabriel didn't give her a response. Iris then noticed him fidgeting. She walked over to him and placed her hand on his shoulder. "Hey. Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 11:56 pm

Gabriel jumped at her touch. He hadn't noticed her entrance while in his deep state of anger. He couldn't erase the scowl from his face as he answered her. "This newspaper is reporting a complete fabrication of our lives," he said, his voice shaking. He wanted to do something about this. "I think I need to get the lawyers involved."

It was around this moment that Adrien walked down the stairs and entered the dining room. He raised an eyebrow at the tension in every centimeter of his father's posture. He hesitated a moment before approaching. "What's going on?" He asked, his attention traveling to the paper. His eyes widened as he skimmed the fake interview. "I never said any of that!" He exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 12:01 am

Iris snatched the paper and read the article. She then tore it up. "This is ridiculous." Iris turned around and went into the kitchen she grabbed her purse off the kitchen counter. She returned to the dinning room. "I'm marching down to Pairs Weekly myself and giving them a piece of my mind. I don't even understand why they decided to use Adrien for this article."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 12:41 pm

Adrien opened his mouth to agree with his mother when realization hit like a bag of bricks. He froze, any words dying on his tongue and a pit forming in his stomach.  How had he been so stupid?!

His father noticed his hesitance and raised an eyebrow.  “Adrien? Is something wrong?”

“That reporter...” Adrien managed, reaching for one of the chairs and sitting down.

“What reporter?” His father asked.  For once, Adrien couldn’t hear accusation in the question; just a wary curiosity.  Like maybe he thought Adrien had done something wrong but wasn’t sure enough to react.

“Yesterday, Marinette and I went to a cafe near school for lunch. A reporter saw me and tried to get me to accept an interview.  I said no, and he kept pushing until I insulted him... Then he left.  I didn’t realize he’d actually make up and publish something like this in a real newspaper.  Tabloids would run rumors like this, but Paris Daily...?”  Adrien rested his face in his hands, guilt and shame at his mistake taking over.

“Adrien..” 

Adrien looked up at his father’s rather sympathetic voice; so different than the past six years when it came to the media. His father still looked upset, but it didn’t feel directed at him for once.

“You need to tell us if something like that happens. Even newspapers have liars who will do whatever they can to get a story.”
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 12:52 pm

Iris shook her head. Now she was more upset. That reporter actually had the nerve approched her son. The media must be desperate. "Well I'm off. Gabriel you take Adrien to school. I'll take the subway over Paris Weekly." She then stormed out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 10:46 pm

"Be safe," Gabriel called after her as she left the room. He needed to get another car. The idea of Iris riding the subway alone was making his anxiety flare up. He shook his head, reminding himself that a butterfly should be following her now that he had made it clear to Lycca that the order was valid until the brothers were gone.

He turned his attention back to Adrien. His son still looked miserable. "You should eat breakfast and get ready for school. Knowing your mother, the paper will retract that story within an hour and issue an apology by noon." He had no doubt in this statement. Iris could be downright terrifying in the right circumstances.

"I guess.." Adrien murmured. 

Gabriel and Adrien at breakfast in silence, Adrien not really wanting to talk about the paper and Gabriel being too used to silence in general. Once they were done, Adrien made sure he had everything and they went to the car.

The drive was quiet until Adrien let out a small sigh. "You're really not mad about this?"

Gabriel stopped at a red light and looked at his son. "I'm mad you were dragged into the media's obsession with tragedy and drama. I'm mad this story was printed without any regard for who it might hurt. And I'm mad that the entirety of Paris probably thinks I beat my wife now. But none of that is your fault. You did what I would have wanted an declined the interview. That's what's important."

The light turned green, and Gabriel accelerated again. The silence stretched for a few minutes (Gabriel was sure Adrien wasn't going to respond) before he saw his son glancing at him in the corner of his eyes. He heard Adrien whisper something to himself; though he couldn't hear what exactly and figured his son was probably talking to Plagg. 

Finally, Adrien spoke up. "I'll make sure to tell you if this happens again. And I'll try not to insult the reporter.."

Gabriel nodded and answered, "Good. Hopefully, the media will leave you alone now."

The car stopped in front of the school. "Have a good day at school," Gabriel said as Adrien gathered his stuff and opened his car door.

"I will. You have a good day too." 

With that, Adrien exited the car and headed into the schoolyard, leaving Gabriel to to to work.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 10:58 pm

Iris arrived at Paris Weekly in no time. She stopped at the entrance of building and stared at it. There was a look of determination in her eyes. She would not let anyone get away with this. Iris walked up to the front doors and pushed opened the right door. She entered the main lobby and walked up to a desk.

"Excuse me," Iris said to the woman behind the desk. "I would like to speak to the person in charge."

The woman was busying looking at her computer. "Sorry, but you need an appointment."

"I don't need one when my family has been drown in web of lies," said Iris and slammed the newspaper down on the counter. She grabbed a copy down in the subways.

The woman finally looked up at her and let out a tiny gasp. "I uhhh I'm sorry, but rules are rules."

Iris then heard a ding. She glanced to her left and saw an elevator door opening. A group of people were getting on. Iris grabbed the newspaper and made a beeline for the elevator. She would just have to force of one those people to tell her the location of their boss.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 11:24 pm

Adrien walked into the schoolyard and looked around for any of his friends. He was sure he felt eyes on him from all directions, but anytime he tried to catch someone staring everyone he looked at was already in a conversation. That didn't mean he was imagining it (people were good at averting their gaze to keep from being caught), but he acted like it was nothing and walked quickly towards the school.

Gabriel parked his car and walked into work. Hopefully, he could make it to his office, call off all his appointments, and bury himself in the preliminary sketches for his next line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next