Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 26 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 26 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 26 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 26 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 26 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 26 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 26 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 26 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 26 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 26 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 26 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 12:35 am

Gabriel smiled, loving how eager she was to hear about his plan. Too bad she had mercilessly subjected him to her wet willy earlier. His smile turned to a smirk. "You know, I think I'll keep it a secret for now. I want to test it out before I guarantee it will work, but I think it's promising. And it involves more quality time between us, which is always a plus."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 26 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 12:38 am

Iris pouted. "Aw come on, Gabe!" She pulled on his arm. "That's not fair!" The fact that it involved more quality time between annoyed her. She really wanted to know now! "Please tell me!"
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 26 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 12:51 am

Gabriel shrugged and shook his head. "Sorry, Iris. Withholding information is the perfect punishment for a wet willy. Perhaps next time you will think before you shove a saliva covered finger up someone's ear." He stood from the bed and went to his drawer to choose something to wear to work.  "You'll just have to trust I can actually do a good job here and there."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 26 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 1:01 am

Iris leaped off the bed and ran over to him. She wrapped her arms around his waist and rest her head on his back. "You can do it. I believe in you, Gabriel." She closed her eyes. Iris was annoyed that he was being secretive, but at least he came up with a plan on his own.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 9:56 pm

Gabriel placed his hand on hers and smiled, despite knowing she couldn't see his face. "I'll do whatever I can to make this plan work. You're going to have to give me a few days to prepare, though. It's going to take a bit of work to get ready for action."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 11:46 pm

Iris let go of him and back away. "A few days? What are you planning, Gabe?" She was more annoyed. "Tell me now."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 11:52 pm

Gabriel turned to face her and shrugged. "Just a father-son activity. I need to get all the materials together. Like I said, it takes a little prep. But it will be worth it. It might even help us with out teamwork in battle."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 11:55 pm

Iris sighed. "Fine don't tell me." She finished getting ready and left the room. She went downstairs and sat down at the dinning room table. She decided not to cook breakfast this morning.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 12:09 am

Adrien stood from his bed and stretched. He hoped his mother was okay now. She may have seemed fine the last time he talked to her last night, but there was still time between her going to bed and this morning to ruin everything. The last thing Adrien wanted was for his mother to feel like she needed to leave because he couldn't keep his temper in check...

Plagg waved a paw in front of his face. "You alright? You've been stretching in that same position for at least five minutes."

"Yes. I'm fine. Just thinking," he answered.

Plagg rolled his eyes. "Sometimes, you think too much."

Adrien shrugged and got ready for school. Then he motioned for Plagg to follow as he headed for the door. "Come on. Time for breakfast."

He stopped a moment later when he reached the bottom of the steps. It didn't smell like there was breakfast... A spike of anxiety stabbed through him, and he quickened his pace to the dining room. Relief quickly washed over him when he saw his mother sitting at the table. "Good morning," he said.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 12:14 am

"Morning," she said. Iris pulled out her phone from her pocket. She started to play on it. She was wondering what was taking Gabriel so long. "Did you get that picture I sent you last night?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 12:22 am

Adrien nodded and sat down at the table. "Yeah. Father was still in the room, so we talked about it. We have to remember to make him go in the water next time we're at the beach. It shouldn't be hard to win when there's two of us." Adrien smirked as he spoke. There was no way they wouldn't be able to get his father in the water with their double dose of persistence.

Gabriel waited for Adrien to head downstairs before he exited his room and walked to the area beneath the attic. He reached up, grabbed the string and pulled the stairs down so he could climb up. He could see Lycca following him out of the corner of his eye.

"What are we doing in here?" Lycca asked, curiously.

"I'm going to transform our old hideout into something useful," Gabriel answered. He scanned the room, making a mental tally of everything he would need to get the place in shape for fencing. Just about everything needed to be changed.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 12:26 am

Iris glanced at Adrien and smiled. "Yes we will." She then looked back at her phone. "Speaking of your father. He better get his butt down here. He's going to make breakfast today."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 12:31 am

Adrien raised an eyebrow curiously. "Did he do something wrong?" He asked. Surely, his father didn't volunteer on his own. 

Gabriel ran through his to do list of ways to make the attic more like a fencing room and headed back down the ladder to the hallway below. Now that he knew what he needed, he had to figure out a way to do the work without raising the suspicions of any outsiders who might be called to help him finish the room.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 12:35 am

"He's being a jerk this morning," Iris replied. "He has something planned to help fix your guys' relationship. And he won't tell me what it is." She didn't care if Gabriel was trying to surprise Adrien.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 12:55 am

Adrien raised an eyebrow. What in the world could his father be planning to fix their relationship that he wouldn't tell his mother...? That didn't make any sense. Was he lying to her about having a plan? He shook his head. His father was not stupid enough to lie to her the morning after their bad fight. The thought of his father having a secret plan put Adrien on high alert. He didn't want to be surprised.

Gabriel entered the dining room and noticed there was no food on the table. He glanced at Iris before his gaze went to Adrien. "Good morning, Adrien."

"Good morning," Adrien answered. His son was giving him an intent gaze, as if trying to read him. Strange... His eye went back to Iris. "Are we not having breakfast today?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next