Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 14 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 14 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 14 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 14 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 14 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 14 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 14 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 14 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 14 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 14 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 11:30 pm

Gabriel chucked before shaking his head. "I don't think the house needs painting. The black and white look stunning together. Perhaps there's something else you want to do?"

Adrien smirked, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Sure. How about tonight? My parents won't notice."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 1:06 pm

"Yes it needs it," said Iris. "I really should make you paint the whole house." She then pulled on his arm and they started to walk out of the room. "But you are right about one thing. There is something I really want to do."

Marinette covered her face to hide her rosy cheeks. "You win."

Around lunch time Kou merged from his bedroom. He let out a big yawn. It was nice to sleep in an actual bed again hence why it took him so long to wake up. Kou made his was to the study to see what Rin was up to. He was surprised he didn't wake up earlier. Maybe Rin was being nice?

Kou entered the room and found books scattered across the floor, but no Rin. He walked into the room anyway and started to clean up the mess. Kou wondered if his brother was up all night trying to find a new method to obtain the miraculouses. He hoped he found nothing. 

"Good you're up," said Rin who just magically appeared in front of his brother.

Kou jumped in the surprise which caused him to drop all the books. "Don't do that again!"

"Sorry. Just forget about the books and follow me. We have a lot to discuss." Rin went out the door.

Kou let out a sigh and followed his brother. He followed him to the kitchen. They sat down at the table. "So what's up?"

"I discovered a type of monster we can use to get the miraculouses," Rin explained. "Heart terrors."

"Heart terrors?"

"Yes. By using a spell you can create a monster that feeds off of people's fears. It drains energy from them and once it gains enough energy it will take a form of a person's fear."

"How does it feed off of its victim?"

"The spell affects a person's heart. Basically it's growing inside of a person until it gets strong enough."

Kou frowned. "Does it kill its victim?" He didn't want civilians to die either.

"No. They just pass out until their energy is returned to them."

Kou was relieved about that. "So will the monster listen to us?"

"Yes."

Kou nodded his head.

"while you were sleeping I went out and explored the city. I think our best targets are teenagers and children. They tend to have childish fears compared to adults."

"Teenagers yes. Children no."

"Kou," Rin growled. "It won't kill them."

"Rin, children are too vulnerable. They don't need to see their fears come to life."

"Alright fine, but this is the last promise I make."

"Good. So where are we go to find teenagers?"

"Schools and I think I know the prefect school."

"Oh?"
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 9:40 pm

Adrien gave her a smug grin. "Like I said. I'm greater than Chat Noir," he said with a chuckle. He glanced at where Alya and Nino were talking, their backs to him and Marinette thanks to the conversation becoming too suggestive for them. He looked back to Marinette, his expression turning serious. "Do you think there's any way to plan for their next attack?" He whispered, returning to their conversation about the brothers.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 9:46 pm

Marinette shook her head. The only thing can do is wait and see. Before she could add to the conversation class started. Marinette decided just to drop the conversation and focused on their lectures. 

When it was lunch break, Marinette leaned back in her seat and stretched her arms. It seem like the whole morning dragged on. She glanced at Adrien. "Would you like to get lunch? Just us?" She gave him a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 9:54 pm

Adrien grinned, nodding. "That would be great. I'll treat. Did you have a place in mind?" He gathered his books in his bag as he spoke. It was nice to have things back to normal since his near death experience and subsequent healing time. It seemed like forever since they last went out for lunch together.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 10:02 pm

"Hmm our usual place," said Marinette. They then headed out of the classroom and made their way to a cafe they visited regularly. When they got outside, Marinette grabbed Adrien's hand. They held hands the whole way to the cafe.

Meanwhile lurking above the school Kou and Rei were watching above. Rin was looking down with a grin on his face. "I was right he does go here." He remembered one of the shadow beasts coming to this school.

Kou looked down as well. "I guess that means the teenagers here will be our targets?"

"Exactly." Rin looked at his brother. "Also we can study him."

"And how are we going do that?" Kou said and waved his hands around. "Turn into teenagers ourselves and go to school here?"

Rin just smirked.

Kou slapped his forehead. "You have got to be kidding me! That can't work! Two new students is suspicious! I'm sure Fu has sense our presence by now. The kid and his teammates are probably on high alert."

"Yes which is why you will be the one being turned into a teenager. I'll think of something else for me to do."

Kou just let out a groan.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 10:53 pm

They were quickly seated and left to look over the menu. Adrien glanced at the different food choices even though he knew everything on the menu. He looked back to Marinette after deciding what he was in the mood for.  "So, are you getting your usual or something new?" He asked.

Gabriel let out a content sigh and looked at Iris. It was nice to have the house to themselves. His eyes traveled to the clock and then back to Iris. It was lunchtime. "Well, it seems the morning is already gone. What should we have for lunch?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 11:00 pm

"Hmm I'm thinking something new," replied Marinette as she looked at the menu. "Mix things up a bit." She looked up at him.

Iris sat up crossed legged. They were in their bedroom. She really wasn't sure what she wanted for lunch. Since Gabriel took the day off it would be nice to go out to eat, but she knew that would be shot down. Iris hesitated. "I guess sandwiches."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 11:14 pm

Adrien nodded. "I was thinking the same thing. A little excitement for our first date since I was allowed to leave the house again. We should get dessert too!" He didn't mean to be so excited about the prospect of dessert, but the thought came to his mind and escaped his lips before he had a chance to keep it to a normal suggestion.

"Sandwiches sound good," Gabriel answered with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 11:20 pm

Marinette chuckled. "I like that idea." She then smiled at him. "We should do something this weekend too. Go see a movie? Just something to get out of the house."

Iris internally sigh. Of course he wouldn't suggest going out. Why was she hopeful for a split second? She was about to get out of bed, but changed her mind. She just wrapped the covers around her. "Okay you go make them." She paused and kept a straight face. "And stay naked."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 11:53 pm

"A movie sounds awesome," Adrien said. He pulled out his phone and opened the movie schedule for one of Paris's many movie theaters. He set it on the table between them so they could both see. "What would you like to see?"

Gabriel raised his eyebrow. "And why would I do that?" He paused, smirking, and continued, "Unless you come keep me company, of course. "
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 11:57 pm

Marinette leaned over to look closer that the phone screen. "Hmm. That new Disney movie looks cute. How about that?" There really wasn't anything out that seem interesting to her.

Iris shook her head and laid back down. "Nope. I'm staying here. I want you to serve me naked." She stuck her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 10:03 pm

Adrien nodded. "That would be fun," he said. Their waiter came by a moment later and took their orders. He looked back to Marinette as the waiter left. "Do you want to get dinner first and then go to the movie, or do you want to go to the movie earlier and then eat?"

Gabriel paused for a moment, looking for a good comeback to that. "Fine," he said before giving her a suggestive look. "Would you like me to bring some whipped cream for dessert?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 10:12 pm

"Dinner first," answered Marinette. She then remember something. "This Saturday my parents are going to a wedding. How about you come over to my house for dinner? I'll make us something special."

Iris blinked. She was cut off guard by his suggestive comment. She was expecting that. Iris now felt flustered. She was trying so hard not blush. "I would!! But we don't have any!!" That was so stupid to say.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 10:20 pm

Adrien grinned, the thought of her cooking him something for him filling his with warmth. "Alright! That sounds great."

Gabriel frowned and raised an eyebrow. Really? They didn't have whipped cream of all things? He shrugged. "I guess we'll have to postpone dessert then."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next