Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 65 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 65 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 65 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 65 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 65 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 65 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 65 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 65 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 65 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 65 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 65 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 65 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 11:22 pm

Marinette looked at Adrien, when he let go of her hand. She rose from the ground and sat right next to him on couch chair. She wrapped her arms around him and held him close to her. Meanwhile Tikki grabbed Plagg and they went to the balcony to leave them alone.

"Plagg," said Tikki once they were outside. "What are we going to do?"
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 65 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 11:44 pm

Plagg shrugged. "He's going to have to go home tonight. I'm worried he won't be able to act like nothing's happened, though... Hopefully, his father will go to work before they have a chance to interact. As for our next move... We should wait. Gabriel is going to contact Fu. Things might work out on their own if Fu gets involved."

Adrien shook in her arms, snuggling as close to her as possible. He wanted to stay with her as long as possible. The thought of going home terrified him even though it really shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 65 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 11:46 pm

Tikki sighed. "Plagg, I things didn't turn out like this..I hope Adrien will be okay."

Meanwhile Marinette just stroke his hair. She had to something to him, but what? Something eventually came to mind, but she wasn't sure if it would help. But it was worth a shot. "There is a bright side to all of this.." she paused. "We got to meet each other."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 65 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 11:59 pm

Plagg bit his lip. "He's going to need some time. I'm sure he can get through it, though. I'm not sure there was any good way for him to find out..."

Adrien looked up at Marinette. Maybe she was right. Would his father really let him go to school if he wasn't extra busy with the akumas? There would be no Ladybug or Chat Noir without Hawk Moth, so school would have been their only hope. "Yeah... But why couldn't he have been someone else..." He didn't mean to say the last thought out loud, but there was no stopping it.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 65 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 12:07 am

Marinette squeezed him. "I know..." she looked away and stared out the window. His father did all of this to get his wife back. So he couldn't be a bad person, right? He just made huge mistakes. She kept on stroking Adrien's hair. He has to still love Adrien too despite torturing him for a month. There has to be a reason behind him turning Adrein to an akuma! If he didn't care about him then he wouldn't have saved his life. She looked back at Adrien. "Things will get better. I'm sure of it." she kissed him on the forehead. She decided to keep her thoughts to herself for now. She was worried about his reaction. It could turn into a fight. He may think she's siding with his father which she wasn't. She just understood both sides and just wanted the best for both of them. There was no use dwelling on this.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 65 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 11:03 pm

Adrien said nothing, just wanting to stay like this with her for as long as possible. He didn't want to go home. He was too worried he'd do something to give away his knowledge of Hawk Moth's identity. What would his father do if he realized? And even worse than his anxiety was the stabbing pain of knowing his father orchestrated everything most likely from Jackady onward completely aware of his identity. Did he mean nothing to him?

He didn't know if he fell asleep or not, but it was 1:30 am the next time he noticed the clock. He shivered, knowing he couldn't stay even if he wanted to. Someone would notice, whether it be Nathalie or his father, that he wasn't there in the morning. 

"I should go..." he whispered, reluctantly without moving an inch.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 65 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 11:13 pm

Marinette jumped, when Adrien spoke. She slightly dose off. It took her moment to process what he just said. She just nodded her head. "I'll walk with you." She would rather have stay with her, but they both would get into trouble if they caught. She looked around the room and spotted the kwamis. They were asleep on her desk. Marinette got up and woke them up and they left her apartment quietly. 

She held his hand the whole way and when they got to his house she hugged him. "You'll be okay." she bit her lip and turned away. She needed to get this off her chest. "Adrien, I know this may sound strange, but despite everything you're father still loves you. He saved you from death after all. He just.. made a grave mistake.. I'm not going take anyone's side. I just want you to know that. I ..I understand both sides. See you tomorrow." Marinette then left.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 65 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 11:45 pm

Adrien bit his lip as he watched her go. A mistake?  His father literally wore him into a mental breakdown and then looked him in the eye and told him to manage his time better while he finally cracked from the stress. He took advantage of his mental breakdown to use him against Marinette and the city. His father's mistake was everything before Jackady. Everything after was his father's choice, and it hurt even more that she didn't see it the same way.

He sneaked inside and to his room. Hopefully, his father left early tomorrow morning, and he could get through the day without any interaction with him. Turning off his light left only Plagg's bright green eyes, full of worry, visible in the darkness. Adrien said nothing to the kwami before he fell into a restless sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 65 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 12:18 am

Marinette had a hard time falling asleep, when she got into bed. Her mind was spinning. She curled up under the covers. She felt bad for not taking Adrien's side, but she really did understand both sides. Mr. Agreste just wanted his wife back, but he was terrible to Adrien. Which meant Adrien had every right to be upset toward his father. Ugh! She pulled the covers over her body.

"Marinette?" Tikki whispered.

Her owner pulled the covers off her. "Sorry, Tikki. Am I keeping you awake?"

"No I can't sleep either..." she trailed off. Tikki felt terrible about everything still.

Marinette sat up. "Is it wrong for me not wanting to pick a side?"

"Of course not."

"I just feel bad for both of them.."

"I do too.."

"I wish there was a way to fix all of this."

"Marinette, no magic in the world can fix this. Trust is so easy to lose and they have to work together to regain that trust."

"Do think they'll do that? I mean as far as I know the only family member Adrien has is his father.."

Tikki sighed. "It's hard to say, but it's nice to think that they will."

Marinette looked sad.

"Marinette, cheer up. Everything will be alright."

Her owner gave her a weak smile. "I hope so. I wish I could do something, but I feel like the only person who can help is well...Adrien's mother, but she's gone.." then an idea hit her. "Tikki!"

"Yes?"

"We're going to go talk to Fu before school tomorrow."

"Why?"

"I want to ask him about using the earrings and ring to bring back Adrien's mother."

Tikki just stared at her. She then just slowly nodded her head as she realized that this was the best way to end things.

The next morning Marinette woke up early and lied to her parents about why she was leaving so early. Luckily Fu didn't live too far from the school. She found him outside sweeping the sidewalk outside of his business. Marinette greeted him.

"Ah, good morning, Marinette," Fu greeted her. "What do I owe this visit?"

"I need to talk to you about the miracoulouses," she replied.

"Oh? Does it have something to do with the recent events?"

"You know about Physic?"

"Yes. I watched the battle from afar. A car almost hit my business and I saw the akuma so I followed it. I could tell it had no purpose. My guess you know the reason behind it."

"I do.."

"Well come inside. We'll have some tea." Marinette nodded her head and they went inside. They went up to his apartment and Fu severed them tea as Marinette told him everything about Hawkmoth. 

"So I was wondering if it would be okay if we used the earrings and the ring to bring Adrien's mother?"

"Hmm," Fu stroked his bread. "I don't see why not."

"And if I would give Mr. Agrestes these miraculouses what will happen to Plagg and Tikki? Will they go away forever?"

"Of course not. They only go back into their items when I tell them too or if their owner rejects them."

"So after Mr. Agreste uses the power we'll get them back?"

"Yes if he gives them back to you. Tikki will still recognize you as her owner."

"Will they be tried?"

"Yes. It takes a lot of energy which is why this power can only be used once per miraculous 
generation."

Marinette smiled. "Then it settle. We'll bring Adrien's mother back. Now I just have to convince Adrien and Mr. Agreste.."

"I'll talk to Mr. Agreste," Fu said with a smile.

"Great. I'll try to go to his work today after school. It depends if Adrien agrees or not.."

"Good luck. I'll try to be there as well."

"You know where he works?"

"I may be old, but I keep up with well known people."

Marinette smiled. "Alright I'll see you later." She then left and ran off toward the school.

"Well that went, well," Tikki spoke as Marinette ran.

"Yep. Now I just have to get Adrien to agree.. Are you okay with this Tikki?"

"Of course! I want the best for everyone as well!"

When Marinette made it to school, she was late. Her talk with Fu went longer than it should. She sneaked into the class, but caught by the teacher. Luckily she gave her a warning. When the teacher turned her back to the chalkboard, Marinette passed a note to Adrien by flinging it. The paper hit his left arm. The note read: We need to talk at lunch.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 65 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 11:01 pm

Adrien yawned as he got ready for school. He might have gotten two hours of sleep at best, but he couldn't be sure. Oh well. Sooner or later his body would get used to the lack of sleep since his life seemed dead set on spiraling out of control. Might as well go with it.

Plagg floated nearby, watching him as he quietly shoved books into his bag. "Maybe you should stay home and rest," the kwami suggested.

"No. I'd rather not. Plus, I don't have an excuse." He motioned for Plagg to hide in his pocket and started walking towards the door. Plagg barely made it into hiding before they walked out into the hall and towards the table for breakfast. Not that it mattered. Nathalie was the only one here that didn't know about his existence.

He thought he lucked out as he sat down and began his breakfast alone. His father would usually be here by now if he wanted to eat before leaving. But luck was never on his side. He was just taking a bite when his father entered the room and sat down, a cup of coffee in hand. Adrien couldn't stop himself from clenching the fork a little tighter than he should have.

"Good Morning, Adrien. How is your arm?" His father asked before taking a sip of his coffee. 

Adrien made as sincere a smile as he could before he answered, "Morning. It's doing well. I can't wait to get it off, though. It gets in the way."

Gabriel nodded, pausing a moment before continuing, "Be sure to come home at a decent time tonight. The chef is going out of town for a family function, so he'll be making food early."

Adrien took a few quick bites to finish his food before nodding. "Got it. I'm going to go now." He stood and grabbed his bag.

He made sure to avoid Nino and Alya on the way to class. Both were good at knowing when he was upset, and he didn't feel like an interrogation this morning. Of course, Nino gave him concerned glances the entire time until class started, and he could feel Alya's intense stare burning into the back of his head. Where was Marinette?  He was happy to see her come in slightly late, even as the teacher scolded her. 

It wasn't long before she flung a note at his arm and he opened it, glancing quickly at it before he hid it as the teacher turned back to the class to ask a few questions. Once she was focused on the board again, Adrien looked back at Marinette and nodded. He wondered what she wanted to say. Probably something about Hawk Moth...
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 65 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 11:08 pm

Marinette grabbed Adrien's hand at once, when it was time for lunch. She felt bad for ditching their friends and planned on telling them the full story once everything was done. She took Adrien her room. Marinette felt this was the best place for them to talk without interruptions (her parents were delivering a cake).

"So this morning I went and talk to Fu," she said. She somewhat braced herself for his reaction. "We both agree that your dad should make his wish to bring back your mom."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 65 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 11:25 pm

Adrien stared at her in disbelief. Allowing that to happen meant actually trusting his father with the miraculouses to make one all powerful wish of whatever her wanted. Would his father wish to bring his mother back? Most likely, but there was always the chance this was one big trick to get the miraculouses and wish for something more dangerous. It wouldn't be the first time his father carried out a complex plan to get what he wanted.

"But that means giving him the ring and earrings..."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 65 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 11:27 pm

She just stared at him. She was expecting him to blow up. "Well, yes that's how it works. I asked Fu about it and he said we'll still be the rightful owners.." she bit her lip. "Adrien, I feel like this the best way to end it. You both want the same thing.."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 65 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 12:11 am

"I know, but..."  He shook his head. "He's not the same as he was when she was here. I doubt she'd be happy with how the family is now. Besides, he's not the person I would want to hand all powerful magical items tow. He would have murdered two teenagers if it was anyone other than us! Not to mention everything he did to me! For all we know, this could be one more giant scheme to use sympathy against us! He is not coming anywhere near this ring!" He didn't mean to blow up on her in that moment, but he couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 65 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 12:14 am

Marinette frowned and folded her arms. "You have every right to be mad, but this isn't about you two. This about your mother. I feel like this is the right thing to do, Adrien."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 65 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 65 of 69Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next