Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 34 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 34 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 34 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 34 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 34 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 34 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 34 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 34 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 34 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 34 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 51 ... 69  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 34 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 11:23 pm

Alya just laughed at him. Seriously these two were made for each other. "Sadly I can't confirm or deny anything. That wouldn't be fair to Marinette, right?" She really wanted to tell him the truth, but Marinette would kill her. "But if she did like you how would you feel about it?"
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 34 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 11:44 pm

Adrien sighed. "She is very important to me, Alya. I think I love her.  But... I also love someone another girl, and that love feels completely different. It was almost love at first sight compared to how Marinette and I have gotten closer over time.  I feel like I wouldn't be able to accept Marinette's feelings if she liked me. Not until I'm able to get over my feelings for this other girl. It's not fair to date someone while liking another person just as much or more.  At the same time, I'm never going to be with the other girl. She's never been interested in me and probably never will be. I don't know why I can't just give up and move on."

It sounded stupid when he said it to someone other than Plagg. Plagg had no interest in human relationships. Alya was Marinette's best friend, and telling her this could be a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 34 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 11:52 pm

"You think!?" Alya poked his chest hard ignoring his comment about the other girl. "You two spend almost every minute together!" she couldn't believe he didn't realize it! "Every Saturday she comes over to your house and you hang out. You guys had a photo shoot together and clearly something was going on in those pictures!" she started to back him up in a corner. "You taught her how to ski and comfort about Chloe's blackmail! You made a scarf for her! You two shared a kiss which I might add went on longer than a minute! And yet you still don't know and you're worried about some other girl!? I don't know what this girl is like, but I feel like you have stronger feelings about Marinette than her."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 34 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 12:08 am

Adrien shrank under her anger, taking a step back at every word until he was literally in a corner of the library.  He could just imagine his hair standing on end like a frightened cat.  So much of what she said rang true. How did he not know how he felt all this time?  Maybe she was right about his feelings for Marinette being greater than his feelings for Ladybug?  Maybe his feelings for both really were the same?  How was he supposed to know?  He'd shared a kiss with both and both times had been very strong and intimate. How had he gotten to this point where he could no longer understand his own feelings?

He held his hands up in surrender, hoping she'd stop yelling at him.  "It's more complicated than that, Alya..." He whispered.  "I never meant to love two people at once..."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 34 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 12:15 am

Alya just looked away in frustration and took a deep breath. At least now he admitted he loved her. They were getting somewhere. She looked back at him. "I'm sure you didn't. Right now you need to sort your feelings." She thought for a moment and snapped her fingers. "Valentines Day is this weekend. Take her out for the day and see what happens."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 34 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 11:11 am

Adrien relaxed a little, lowering his hands as Alya backed off.  He could tell she was still frustrated with him, but what did he expect.  Alya was the type of friend who would kick his ass if he ever did anything to hurt Marinette.  

He fiddled absentmindedly with his ring as he thought about her suggestion.  Taking Marinette out for the day and focusing on his feelings for her really would help him figure something out.  But on Valentines Day?  Wouldn't that send mixed signals?

"That sounds like a good idea, but are you sure Valentines Day is the right time?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 34 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 12:58 pm

"Of course it is!"Alya poked him on the chest. "Love is in the air and it will get you thinking." She folded her arms. "Don't worry about her. Just trust me okay?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 34 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 1:09 pm

Adrien paused briefly before nodding.  "Alright.  Thank you for your help," he said with a small smile.  It was a relief to actually have a plan for how to handle his feelings.  Now he just needed a chance to ask Marinette to the amusement park.

The warning bell rang suddenly, indicating they should head back to class.  "I'll talk to her at lunch," he said as they headed back to class.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 34 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 2:26 pm

Alya took her seat when they returned and of course Marinette was staring at her. Just by looking at her you could tell she was ready to pounce on her. Their teacher walked in and started class. After roll call, Marinette passed Alya a note.

'What were you guys talking about?'

Alya wrote down her answer and passed it back. 'I'll tell you after school.'

'Why after school?'

'You'll see.'

Marinette crumbled up the paper and sighed.

Meanwhile in the library Tikki and Plagg were talking. Earlier they were easedropping on Adrien's and Alya's conversation. Plagg just got done giving Tikki extra details about last night.

Tikki slapped her head. "Those two will be the death of me. God I can't wait until their together. Things will be so much easier. Anyway you can keep pressuring Adrien? Or should we sit back and wait?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 34 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 3:14 pm

Plagg shrugged.  "I can pressure him occasionally, but he'll get suspicious if I try too hard.  I had to act like I was making fun of him at times last night.  He knows I'm not typically interested in his love life.  The only reason I care right now is because it's really annoying to have to hide and meet secretly all the time."

Meanwhile, Adrien couldn't focus on class.  The clock felt like it was ticking so slow it could be going backwards.  It gave him too much time to think and worry about how Valentines Day would go.  There was also the problem of convincing his father to let him go to an amusement park.  That would be hard.

Still, lunch finally arrived and he felt like he was ready.  Adrien turned to Marinette and Alya's row.  "Hey, Marinette.  Do you want to get lunch today?" He asked.  He would bring up the amusement park when they were alone.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 34 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 4:12 pm

Tikki sighed. "I guess we will just have to wait." Though it did make her happy that Plagg was getting anxious.

Marinette smiled and nodded her head. They left their school and found a nearby cafe. During their walk Marinette wondered if something was going to happen. Alya said she would see something. They found an empty table to sit at. Marinette's mind was exploding.

"So what's up?" she asked after the waiter left.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 34 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 11:14 pm

Adrien took a moment to think about the best way to ask.  He felt ready in the classroom, but now he had to remind himself what he was going to say. He was feeling nervous for once, now that he was actually thinking about his feelings.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the amusement park this weekend.  They're doing a lot of fun deals and events for Valentines Day.  I still have to run it by my father, but I thought it would be fun."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 34 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 11:26 pm

Was this what him and Alya were talking about? About asking her out Valentines Day? Marinette clenched her fingers into her pants. She had to stay calm. Don't want to freak out in front of him. This could mean so many things and lead to so many things. 

"Sure," she managed to say with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 34 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 12:16 am

Adrien smiled back. "Great. I'll text you about the time tonight after I talk to my father."

Adrien asked Gorilla to hurry home as he entered the car.  He was anxious to speak with his father about the amusement park.  There was no reason to get excited about it until he knew for sure he could go. There was a huge chance his father would veto the idea as soon as he asked.

He walked quickly to his father's office and knocked on the door.  There was some brief shuffling before his father called, "Come in,' and Adrien entered.  What he saw confused him.  His father's office was typically organized other than his working sketches that would litter the desk.  Now it seemed the office had been hit by a tornado with material scattered everywhere.  

Suddenly the movement before he was allowed to enter made sense. His father must have been trying to make the room more presentable. Adrien raised an eyebrow, "Is this a bad time?" He asked, looking around the room again.

His father stared at him for a moment before shaking his head. "I've just been really busy lately. The New York fashion show is coming up. I have to make sure everything's ready."

"Oh, right," Adrien said.  He had forgotten about the fashion show.  A week in New York with Bridgette. Great. 

"Was there something you needed?" Gabriel asked.

"Yeah. I wanted to take Marinette to the amusement park this weekend.  She's able to go.  Is that okay?" He asked.

"This weekend is Valentines Day. The amusement park will be packed."

"I know, but it should be fine.  We'll stay together," Adrien answered. His heart dropped. This wasn't going to happen.

"Why don't you hang out here like you usually do?  You can play DDR or watch movies or something," his father suggested. It was as if that was the only thing his father knew they did.

"We do that all the time. This is something special.  Please.." Adrien pleaded.

Gabriel sighed.  "If I let you go, you have to stay with Nathalie and Ray. No running off.  Understand?"

Adrien's eyes widened. That was easier than expected. He wondered again if something was wrong.  "I understand. We'll stay with them the entire time. I promise."

"Good. I will ask them for a full report on you keeping that promise once you get back.  You can choose the time you go.  I'll have Nathalie work it into your schedule.  Did you need anything else?"  Adrin shook his head.  "Good. You're excused."

Adrien left the office and texted Marinette with the news and worked out a time to go.

Meanwhile, Gabriel sighed and paced around his office again. Lycca reappeared from under the desk.  "So, does that mean no Valentines Day akuma this year?" he asked in disappointment.

"Huh?"

"Well, you're either having an akuma and forcing Adrien to break that promise of his or you're just not having an akuma that day. Which is it?  I was looking forward to the potential akumas."

"I haven't decided yet," Gabriel said.  There was a lot he hadn't decided on.  How could he get the miraculous if he was worried about hurting Adrien the entire time?  Could he convincingly keep the akumas from hurting his son while still achieving his goal? Why did Adrien have to be Chat Noir?
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 34 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 12:51 am

Alya and Marinette were walking home from school. Marinette was gushing about the up coming date with Adrien. Alya just nodded her head as she tried figure out how to explain the situation to her. She didn't want to bring up the other girl. Well she could because Alya knew he was talking about Ladybug. Another confirmation that he was Chat. They way he described his love for both girls gave it away.

"Alya are you listening?" Marinette asked.

"Yes."

"What's wrong? Usually you're more talkative. Did something else happen with Adrien?"

"Well there's more too this date.."

"I see." fear flashed in Marinette's eyes.

"Don't worry!" Alya said in panic. "Adrien just slowly realizing he likes you. He's confused which is why he asked for advice. I pushed him into asking you out on Saturday so he could sort out his feelings. Love is in the air after all." she gave Marinette a wink. She decided to not bring up Ladybug.

"Why is he confused?"

"Because he's a boy, Marinette."

"So..this is a date?"

"Yes and it's your goal to woo him. Just be yourself and make sure he has a great time."

"Should I try to confess to him?"

"Hmm," Alya looked up to think for a moment. "If the moment is right go for it. If not wait and give him more time."

"But I don't want to wait around anymore. I'm willing to take the risk and tell him."

Alya stared at her friend. "Then go for it."

"Maybe hearing my feelings will help him." Marinette gave her friend a hopeful smile.

"Yes, maybe." Alya returned her smile. The girls then parted ways.

On Saturday Marinette was her room getting ready for date. She decided to wear a new dress she just made. It looked similar to polka dotted dress, but it was a plain powder blue and had white trimmings. It also had long sleeves since it was winter. She put a pair of powder blue leggings underneath and a pair of white boots. Marinette decided to keep her hair down. 

"You look cute," Tikki said.

"Thanks! You don't think I'm over doing it?"

"Nope. It's a simple dress."

"Or should I wear pants..?"

"Wear the dress. Make that boy think."

"Marinette, your ride is here!" her mother shouted from downstairs.

"He's here!" Marinette gushed. She grabbed her purse and coat. She then ran down the stairs and came to a stop. Nathalie was standing there talking to her dad. You could tell she has been here for awhile. Her parents just loved to talk. Nathalie noticed her and looked relieved.

"Have a good time," her mother said and her dad gave her a wink. Marinette and Nathalie then left the apartment.

"Adrien is waiting in the car," she explained as they were walking downstairs. "I thought it would be faster if I came in and got you."

Marinette just nodded her head and was crying internally. If Nathalie was here that meant they had chaperons. Which she should have seen coming, seeing how Adrien's father didn't like him going to places with large crowds. So now how was going to confess to him? She couldn't do it around Nathalie and Gorilla. Marinette needed a plan. They made it outside and got into the car. Nathalie sat up front in the passenger seat. Marinette slid into the back seat. She smiled at Adrien. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)   Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished) - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Secret Admirer (Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 34 of 69Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 51 ... 69  Next