Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 34 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 34 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 34 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 34 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 34 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 34 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 34 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 34 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 34 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 34 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 34 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 11:57 pm

Iris laughed. She then turned him around so she could kiss him. "You're going to have to wow me with a unique dress." She then went back to packing. Iris moved on to crafting supplies while Gabriel finished packing up her clothes.

After everything was packed up, Gabriel started to take the boxes out to the car. Meanwhile Iris decided to talk to Fu. She then asked about her sister. Fu was sitting by the TV. Iris sat down next to him.

"Fu," she said. "Thank you for everything."

"No need to thank me," he said with a smile. "It was nice having a roommate."

Iris returned his smile. "Well me being here was unnecessary so at least let me thank you for putting up with me."

Fu just nodded his head.

"There's something I want to ask you."

"Oh?"

"Can I tell my sister the truth. I feel like she has a right to know. She's my only living relative that I talk." Iris wasn't counting Elise's kids or husband.

Fu stroke his bread. "Hmm. People aren't suppose to know about identities of miraculous holders."
He paused. "But I know Marinette and Adrien have friends who know their identities. And they have kept their identities safe. So go ahead and tell her."

Iris hugged him. "Thank you so much! I'll make sure my sister won't tell a soul." She then got up. "I need to go help Gabriel."

"No problem." He watched Iris get up. "Sorry I can't help. My back is acting up again."

"Don't worry about it," Iris called back and went into her old room. There were two boxes left. She grabbed one and carried it outside. Iris met Gabriel at the car. "Elise is allowed to know!" She gave Gabriel a smile.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 34 EmptySun May 07, 2017 11:05 pm

Gabriel smiled. "That's good. I'm sure Elise would try to get it out of you even if you said no. Have you heard from her yet?" He asked as they packed the last boxes in the car. He was ready to go home  and check on Adrien.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 34 EmptySun May 07, 2017 11:16 pm

"No not yet," said Iris. "I'm going to call her tonight. I'm going to see if she can come and see me next weekend." Iris knew for a fact it will awhile before could go travel to London see her sister. For one thing there were the beasts. And then there was the fact the boys wouldn't probably like her traveling by herself. Especially Gabriel. "So we have one more box!"

"I've got it," said Fu. 

Iris turned and saw him standing there with a box in his hands. It was a smaller box so Fu was able to carry it without hurting his back. She smiled at him and took the box. "Thank you." Iris then handed it to Gabriel.

"Well now that everything is out the open all of this need to sit down and talk about our next move. I'm sure the brothers are trying to figure out where to go from here."

Iris nodded her head. "Once Adrien feels better how about you come over to our house. We can have dinner while we plan."

Fu smiled. "Yes that sounds nice. Well I'll see you two around."

"Bye."

Fu then turned around and headed back to his apartment.

Iris turned her attention back to her husband. "Ready to go home? It's been a long day." She gave him a sly smile. "I may take a nice long hot shower when we get home."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 34 EmptySun May 07, 2017 11:34 pm

Gabriel watched Fu go back into his apartment, wishing Iris had not invited him over for dinner. He didn't really feel like hosting. Even if it made the most sense to have Fu come to them... Three out of four superheroes lived in one house, meaning Marinette would be the only one who had to plan to join them. Still... He didn't like the idea of a dinner party.

He didn't say anything about it, answering her question instead. "I'd be more than happy to return home. We need to make sure the kids haven't done anything stupid; though, I doubt Marinette would let anything bad happen." Gabriel opened the car door on the passenger's side to let her in before walking around to the driver's side. 

"And, you know, I think I also need a nice, hot shower."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 34 EmptySun May 07, 2017 11:39 pm

Iris frowned at first. For a moment she thought he didn't get her hint. Then a grin appeared across her face when he did. Iris got into the car and closed the door. She then turned to face Gabriel and grabbed him by the tie. She yanked him toward her and kissed him on the lips. "Let's go home then."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 34 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 11:14 pm

Gabriel smiled and took the chance to return her kiss while they were still close. Once they were done, he turned back to the steering wheel and started the car.  They chatted as he drove home.

"Darn it!" Adrien exclaimed as a red shell put him out of the running for first. He needed this race to catch up to Marinette, but this cup was filled with bad luck as items hit him from every direction. They entered the last lap, but he couldn't catch up. He ended up in third for the cup while Marinette took first.

He placed the controller beside him and let out a groan. "You win for now," he said as he leaned back on his pillows.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 34 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 11:21 pm

Marinette was glowing with pride. She looked at Adrien with a smirk. "Now where's my prize?" She moved closer toward him. She then leaned forward and kissed him on the lips.

When Gabriel and Iris got home, Gabriel pulled the car up to the front door. Iris unbuckled her seat belt. She looked at Gabriel. "Your turn to check on the kids. I'm going to start taking the boxes upstairs."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 34 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 11:43 pm

Adrien wrapped an arm around her to bring her closer and deepened the kiss, wanting nothing more than to be able to have one make-out session that wasn't interrupted by his parents or the kwamis. They were still home alone, so maybe this time...

Gabriel opened the door just enough to see what they were doing and considered closing the door without a word. But they seemed to be getting really into it, and he knew Iris would never let him live it down if the kids didn't something stupid when he could have stopped them.

He cleared his throat, steeling his gaze so they didn't realize how amused he was when Adrien literally jumped at the noise. "I see you two are doing well."

Adrien mentally cursed. Why couldn't they just have a night where no one questioned their... or rather Marinette's... ability to be responsible and not do something stupid? "Uh, yeah... We're good.."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 34 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 11:50 pm

Marinette quickly moved away from Adrien. She looked away with an annoyed look on her face. Why couldn't they have a moment alone? Why didn't either of his parents knock? At least her parents tried to knock before entering her room.

Meanwhile Iris was busy carrying up the boxes up their bedroom. Seeing how Gabriel has yet to fire the staff the maid was helping her. Which made her feel bad that they were firing everyone.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 34 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 11:12 pm

Gabriel nodded at the two of them, satisfied he'd done his job as a parent. He couldn't help but flash quick, smug yet amused look at Adrien. His son was giving him the stink eye from behind Marinette's field of vision.

"Well, thank you for keeping him company while we were gone. Are you planning to stay for dinner?" He asked, turning his gaze back to Marinette.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 34 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 11:16 pm

"No," said Marinette. She moved her body to face the direction of the bedroom door. "Tomorrow I have school and I need to do my homework. But thank you for your offer, Mr. Agreste."

Both the maid and Iris were able to get all the boxes up to her room. Iris thank her and told her she could go home for the day. After the maid left the room, Pain flew out of Iris's hair. She landed on the bed and watched Iris go through the boxes.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 34 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 11:25 pm

"Alright then," Gabriel said with another nod before backing out of the doorway and closing the door. He headed down the hall to the bedroom and found Iris looking through her boxes. "Can I help you unpack?" He asked. 

Adrien sighed once the door was shut. "Are you sure you don't want to stay? We could do homework together. It could be an impromptu study date." He gave her a pleading look as he asked. He wanted  her to stay as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 34 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 11:31 pm

Iris looked at Gabriel. She gave him a sly smile. Iris grabbed his tie and pulled him closer to her. "I want to take a shower first. All this moving made me sweaty."

Marinette was resisting the look he was giving her. "I don't have my stuff with me." She paused. "How about tomorrow after I get off school?" She then quickly added. "I can come over during lunch too. I'm sure Alya and Nino would like to come to. They've been asking me questions about you..."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 34 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 11:23 pm

Gabriel smiled and nodded, trying not to look overly eager and probably failing.  "Well then, I suppose we should get that shower."  He wrapped an arm around her waist and led her to the bathroom.

"Sure!" Adrien said with a grin.  "I hope I didn't worry them too much since they didn't get a chance to come see me.."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 34 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 11:26 pm

Marinette sighed. "They were worried. It didn't help that I wasn't speaking to you." She pulled out her phone and started to text both Nino and Alya. "But last night I told them we worked things out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 34 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next