Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 33 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 33 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 33 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 33 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 33 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 33 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 33 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 33 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 33 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 33 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 33 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 11:33 pm

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again," Gabriel murmured. "But please don't encourage Lycca. His ego's big enough as it is."

"Oi. You're just mad because I'm right," Lycca retorted.

Meanwhile, Adrien and Marinette had just finished the last race of their two out of three Mario Kart competition. Adrien was grinning smugly. They were so evenly matched that the last race decided the entire win and he had won by aiming a green shell, of all things. Though part of his mind nagged he'd won by luck, he knew he aimed it exactly right for a once-in-a-lifetime show of skill.

"Looks like the cat beat the bug this time," he said, eyeing Marinette. He knew how competitive she was.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 33 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 11:39 pm

Iris just laughed at them. "You two have a cute friendship." She then took a bite out of her sandwich.

Marinette frowned. She couldn't believe that she lost. Mario Kart was one of the games she was good at that. She just gave an annoyed look. "You know I was going to kiss you to make you feel better for losing. But I guess that's not going to happen now."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 33 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 11:55 pm

"Hmph. It's more like a partnership. He can be annoying sometimes," Gabriel said.

Lycca rolled his eyes. "Whatever you say, Gabe. You would have already gotten rid of me if you didn't care."

Adrien's eyes filled with amusement. "Darn. To think I missed out on such a great opportunity..." He faked a frown for a moment before gasping. "I know exactly how to fix this!" He said, acting as if he'd just come up with the best idea in the world. "I'll kiss you instead!"

With that, he leaned in and kissed her. Hopefully, that would soften her annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 33 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 11:59 pm

Iris finished up her sandwich. "Once you're finish eating, Gabe we should head off to Fu's." She paused. "We can get me a new phone some other day."

Marinette moved away and playfully pulled on his cheeks. "I don't want your petty kiss." She then stuck her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 33 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 12:11 am

Gabriel nodded and focused on his sandwich.  A small breeze blew through the area, mixing the sounds of birds and nearby murmurings from people passing by which created a nice, relaxing atmosphere despite his dislike of crowds. It truly was nice to be outside..

Once he was done, they made the trek back to his car (which was pretty far away now that they were paying attention to the journey) and drove to Fu's house.

Adrien put on the most hurt face he could muster. "Here, I was trying to cheer you up and you've spurned my affection. It hurts my heart."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 33 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 12:23 am

Iris held Gabriel's hand on the way over to Fu's. She was now in better mood since they worked everything out. She glanced out the window and watched the city go by. 

When they got near Fu's place, Gabriel parked the car close as possible. They got out of the car and walked into alley. They then enter Fu's apartment. When they walked into the living room, they were greeted by Fu.

"Sorry we're late," said Iris.

Fu waved his fan. "It's fine. I know things have been crazy for your family lately. How's Adrien?"

"He's doing fine," she replied. "Just sore."

Fu nodded his head. "Glad hear."

Iris turned to Gabriel. "Well let's start packing!" She smiled at him.

"I bought you some boxes, Iris," said Fu.

She looked back at him. "Thanks!" Iris then grabbed Gabriel's hand and led him to her old bedroom. She opened the door and they went inside. "This shouldn't take too long." Iris turned her attention the boxes.

Marinette rolled her eyes. "Here." She leaned over and kissed him his right cheek. "That's all you're getting."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 33 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 11:50 pm

Gabriel nodded and looked around the room. "Which stuff is yours and which is Fu's?" He asked. Once he knew what needed to be packed, he could help organize the boxes.

Adrien grinned and pulled her closer before she sat back up.  "Are you sure that's all?" He asked, catching her gaze and holding it. "I think you'd be happier with more."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 33 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 11:54 pm

"The only things that belong to Fu's is the furniture. Everything else is mine,"Iris replied. "Let's fold my clothes first." She then walked over to the cloest and opened it. Iris started handing him shirts.

Marinette stared into his gaze. She smiled. She couldn't resit him. Marinette then leaned in closer to him and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 33 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 11:33 pm

Gabriel took each shirt and neatly folded them before placing each one in the box.  As he folded, he noticed a lot of smaller design labels with fewer of his own work. He raised an eyebrow. He couldn't remember a time when he'd seen her wear some of these cheaper designers. Ever.

He didn't really say anything (she could wear whatever she wanted) until he grabbed one design that he recognized instantly. Alejandro. He stared down at the top with narrowed eyes. Of all the designers. 

"Alejandro?" he muttered just loud enough for her to hear.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 33 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 11:36 pm

Iris froze. She looked back at him. "Yes. And your point?"

Both Tikki and Plagg decided to rejoin their owners. They left the closet and found them making out. Tikki flew over to them and made a loud noise.

Marinette jumped. "Ah Tikki! Plagg!"

"Forgot we were here?" Tikki question with a scolding look.

She just nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 33 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 12:00 am

"I still don't like him and think he's a sub par designer," Gabriel answered, folding the shirt as he spoke and then quickly placing it into the box.

Adrien nodded as well. The worse part about having small, magical guardians was how they always knew what their owners were up to. "We were just spending time together," he replied.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 33 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 12:05 am

"Well if he's sub par then why is he so popular?" Iris teased him. She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around him.

"We can see that," Tikki said and floated down to the bed. She landed on a pillow. 

Marinette sighed. "Nothing was going to happened."

"I hope so."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 33 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 11:02 pm

Gabriel let out a 'hmph' while leaning into her. He couldn't really say people have no taste when she was one of the people that liked his fashion rival's designs. "I guess there's a market for everything."

Adrien was quiet for a moment as he realized what Tikki was worried about. He could feel his cheeks just starting to flush and hoped it wasn't noticeable. "If it helps, sore, previously life-threatening injuries don't really lend themselves to anything more than a make out session."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 33 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 11:25 pm

Iris poked her finger into his cheek. "But he's not number one!" She gave him a grin.

Marinette decided it was best to change the subject. "Adrien, shall we play another game?" She gave him a confident smile. "I won't lose this time."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 33 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 11:43 pm

Gabriel smiled back at her. "Good to know I still rank higher on your favorites list. I'll just have to work harder to wipe him out of your favorites forever."

Adrien nodded, a smirk forming on his lips. "Sure. Don't get mad when you lose this time," he teased, putting a little more Chat in his voice. He grabbed his controller and they went back to Mario Kart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 33 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next