Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 35 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 35 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 35 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 35 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 35 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 35 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 35 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 35 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 35 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 35 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 35 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 11:33 pm

Adrien stared guiltily down at his hands. "I really made a mess of things..  I probably should have at least texted Nino at some point..."  He had meant to, but between the hospital time and his resting, he'd kind of forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 35 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 11:36 pm

She held back agreeing with him. Instead Marinette kissed Adrien gently on the lips. "It's over now and that's all that matters." She then got off the bed. "Well I need to go home now. I have homework to do. I'll see you tomorrow." Marinette then left Adrien's room and made her way back home.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 35 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 11:53 pm

Adrien sighed when the door close behind Marinette. He still wished she could have stayed longer. Now he was stuck alone again.. Well, he wasn't really alone (Plagg was munching on a piece of cheese on his desk), but he was bored...

He glanced over at his computer and sat up with the intention of going to his computer chair, but a wave of pain flowed through him and he quickly laid back down. Sitting up all day was harder on him than he thought it would be. Instead, he grabbed his phone from next to his pillow and started scrolling his news feed.

His eyes widened as soon as he glanced the first title on the page. Drama Brewing: Will the Agreste Family Split Again?  He quickly read the article, fear seeping into him. What could his father have done to anger his mom already?! What if she left again?!

'She didn't leave the first time,' the voice in the back of his mind reminded him. Right. His mother was sealed away because she was in the wrong place at the wrong time. She never wanted to leave. But still... His father was a very different person now. What if she decided she didn't like him anymore...?

"Oi, Adrien. You okay? You look a little pale," Plagg said, interrupting his thoughts. The kwami flew over and laid a paw on Adrien's forehead. "You don't feel warm."

Adrien swallowed and nodded, placing his phone screen down so he could talk to Plagg. "I'm fine. Just tired," he said. There was no reason to bring up his fears to Plagg. The kwami wasn't really good with human emotions and probably wouldn't care about the subject. Besides, it's probably just the media looking for a story. Nothing true there... Hopefully...
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 35 EmptyFri May 12, 2017 12:00 am

After their nice shower, Iris changed into a shirt and a pair of sweatpants. She stood in the middle of the bedroom drying her hair with a towel. She glanced over at Gabriel with a smile. "I guess today wasn't that bad after all. Our shower definitely made up for earlier."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 35 EmptySun May 14, 2017 1:14 am

Gabriel nodded as he pulled on a pair of pants, still shirtless for the moment. "Yeah. Sorry about earlier.. I'm glad we were able to work things out." He pulled open his dresser drawer and looked over the shirts, trying to decide what to wear.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 35 EmptySun May 14, 2017 1:25 am

Iris turned her attention to the boxes. It was time to start unpacking, but before she would dive into the boxes. Iris wanted to go check on the kids. Well she really wanted to see how Adrien was doing. "I'll be right back." She left the room and walked down the hallway.

She passed her sewing room and came to a stop. Iris turned her attention to the door. She had some craft supplies that needed to be put away. So might as well open the door now and turn on the lights. Iris walked up to the door and placed her hand on the door knob. Iris turned the knob and it wouldn't opened. She frowned. It was locked! Anger was now boiling through her.

Pain was floating beside her. She noticed the door was locked as well. "Do you want me to unlock it?"

"No," Iris said. She just turned the direction of her bedroom. "GABRIEL AGRESTE!!!!" She stormed off and walked into the bedroom. "WHY IS MY SEWING ROOM LOCKED!?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 35 EmptySun May 14, 2017 2:19 am

Gabriel cringed at her sudden anger and turned from his dresser, shirt still in hand. He stared at her in surprise, needing a moment for his brain to process why she was suddenly yelling at him. It took a moment before surprise turned to understanding. He took a deep breath before responding. "I locked it because..." he paused for a moment to think of the best thing to say. "Because I was avoiding it... and locking the door made it easier to avoid..."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 35 EmptySun May 14, 2017 2:25 am

Iris felt her anger melting away. It made sense why he wanted to avoid it. The room was filled with their memories and seeing it would have been painful. She just sighed. But still. She couldn't help, but feel disappointed him. "You know having the door open could have helped both you and Adrien. It could have made it feel like I was still here.."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 35 EmptySun May 14, 2017 11:46 pm

He sighed, mentally kicking himself for making another major mistake in her absence. Nothing he did during that time had been right. All he did was make everything worse. "You're right. It might have helped... But I wasn't thinking that way at the time..."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 35 EmptySun May 14, 2017 11:50 pm

Iris leaned against the door frame. "Well you better go unlock that door because I'm not." She then walked away and headed back to Adrien's room.

She approached the door and knocked. When she heard Adrien telling her she could come in, Iris opened the door. Iris glanced around the room. She didn't see Marinette. Iris looked at her son. "Did Marinette go home already?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 35 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 12:12 am

Gabriel exited the bedroom and headed downstairs to his office. He had stored the key in his safe to keep it away from anyone but himself. Plus, there was no chance of losing it in the six years she'd been gone. He opened the safe and withdrew the key before heading back upstairs to her sewing room to unlock the door.

Adrien nodded. "She had homework to do. Plus, her parents were expecting her." He tried not to glance toward the mountain of homework he'd yet to start, instead focusing on his mother. She didn't seem angry anymore; though, the yelling he'd heard not too long ago had only added to his fears about his mother not wanting to stay with his father. He wondered if he should bring it up.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 35 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 12:23 am

"Oh," said Iris. She was slightly disappointed. It would have been nice if Marinette stayed dinner. She walked over to his bed and sat down. "So how are you feeling? Do you think you can keep me company while I put away my crafting supplies?" Iris was hoping they could spend time together tonight.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 35 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 11:09 pm

"I think I can manage," Adrien answered with a smile. He was tired and sore, but he really wanted a chance to spend time with his mother. Besides, getting out of his room for a bit would be nice and he wanted to start moving around again.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 35 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 11:17 pm

"Great! We can do it after dinner," she said with a smile. Iris then stood up. "I'm going to go work on putting away my clothes. See you at dinner." Iris then left Adrien's room.

After dinner Iris and Adrien were in her sewing room. Adrien was sitting in her chair. Iris was sitting on the floor in front of him. She was going through the boxes and laying everything out before putting them away. "I can't wait to start using this room again." Iris looked at him. "Can I still make you things?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 35 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 11:28 pm

Adrien watched her sort and put things away. He wished he could help, but he couldn't imagine sitting on the floor with his healing injuries. It would be too painful. He smiled excitedly at her question and nodded. "Yeah. That sounds great," he said. He always used to love watching his mother sew things, and she always made nice clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 35 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next