Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug  Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug  Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug  Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug  Empty
PostSubject: Miraculous Ladybug    Miraculous Ladybug  EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:13 am

I don't think there's a post on here about this. I looked the advance and nothing comes up. So has anyone heard of this Ladybug show? It's suppose to air September and there will be an English dub. A French studio is making it and Toei has some part in it.  info

It looks really interesting! I read the comments on a different youtube video. One person was saying if this show is a success Toei will make a 2D webshow out of this. 

I think Toei made this (well someone turned these clips into a music video).

The show looks good in either 2D and 3D. I am quite impress with the 3D. It looks like something Disney made. This 3D done right. Maybe Toei should learn from this French Studio (or whoever made it).

I really want to watch this!'

EDIT:

oMG THE ENGLISH TRAILER!! SUPER EXCITED NOW!!

I loved that both the boy and girl are working together! That's what I always wanted in magical girl show!
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug    Miraculous Ladybug  EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:26 am

totally spamming here~

Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Love Interest
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Love Interest

Coffee Beans : 216

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug    Miraculous Ladybug  EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 8:08 pm

It sounds really interesting, I might want to watch it...
Back to top Go down
Silent_Magical_Girl
Civilian
Silent_Magical_Girl
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 48

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug    Miraculous Ladybug  EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 12:42 am

Oh gosh, oh gosh, I am sooo excited for the show!

The animated 2D looks so cool, of course, the CGI has been looking sure so good for a TV show. I agree with Toei must taking some lessons from the French studio.

I really would love to watch the show! I hope I can find a way to watch this show with English subtitles.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug    Miraculous Ladybug  EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 7:26 pm

Nick announced that the show will premier on December 6th at 12:00 PM EDT! Then new episodes will air every Sunday! Awesome! I was worried they would put it on during a weird hour. I am so excited for this!

ANN Link
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug    Miraculous Ladybug  EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 4:49 pm

This will be the first show I've watched on Nickelodeon since Legend of Korra.  Love that it's in a manageable time slot!  

Did I miss the reason there's both a 3D and 2D style? I couldn't have the sound on when I watched the video. Both styles are great, but It's weird to me that they would spend time and resources working on both.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug    Miraculous Ladybug  EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 6:22 pm

If the 3D version does well Toei will make a 2D version. Personally I like how the characters look in the 3D version.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug    Miraculous Ladybug  EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 6:35 pm

Ah, that makes sense.  I agree, the 3D version looks better. It's very pretty and to me it feels like they put a little more energy into it since it's what they originally intended.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug    Miraculous Ladybug  EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 1:30 pm

It's out in the states since December! I finally started watching it thanks to Miakemi. I freakn love it. So far I like all the main characters. 

So this show is in French, English, and Korean. You can find subs for French and Korean. They are ahead of the English dub because they aired earlier last year. You can find English episodes online, but you can buy a season pass on Itunes. 19.99 for HD and 14.99 in SD.
Back to top Go down
magical-pudding
Magical Girl
magical-pudding
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 473

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug    Miraculous Ladybug  EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 6:07 pm

So, I started watching this today! In French, because I prefer to watch stuff in other languages, haha. Anyway, I watched the first two episodes so far, and I really love it. The animation is very pretty, and the characters are a lot of fun. Cheer I'm very glad I gave this show a chance...I wasn't really interested in watching it before, for some stupid reason.
Back to top Go down
http://magical-pudding.tumblr.com
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug    Miraculous Ladybug  EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 7:15 pm

It gets really good as you go on! It has consumed my life. Lol
Back to top Go down
magical-pudding
Magical Girl
magical-pudding
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug    Miraculous Ladybug  EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 12:22 pm

I take it that it's best to watch in order, then? I'll keep that in mind. I'm a bit worried, though. MiraculouSubs subbed episodes 1-6 and 14-18 of the French version, but they're missing 7-13. They do have links to the English dub for 7-11, but they don't seem to have 12 and 13 yet. So I might have to switch languages for a little while. I hope that the dub isn't too different from the French version. I can't imagine that they'd change much, but I'm scared that Chat Noir's flirtatiousness might've been toned down. I hope they didn't tone that down. It's honestly one of the best parts of the show.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug    Miraculous Ladybug  EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 1:06 pm

You can watch it in whichever language order you want to.  I would put Animan after Horrificator at the latest because the change in character interactions is disorienting. Some of the fandom thinks it could go between The Gamer and Kung Food, but it just feels like an earlier episode.  You can watch The Puppeteer anytime after RogerCop.

As for the unsubbed eps, MiraculousSubs have said they're going to be working on something Sunday since there's no new episode this week, so hopefully some of the backlog will be subbed.  The English version isn't bad at all.  They do change a few things ( transformation phrases, evilize and de-evilize, etc), but the spirit of the show is still there and Chat is still quite the flirt.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug    Miraculous Ladybug  EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 5:33 pm

The English version is fun! It's filled with a lot of great puns. The girl who voices Marinette voices Sailor Mars from the viz dub. 

Overall each dub has soild voice acting. Some voices I prefer over others. I like Plaggs English voice better for example. It fits him better in my opinion. Chloe has a great English voice too. 

Also the English dub has better transform phrases. Marinette says Tikki Spots On! While Adrien says Plagg Claws Out! The French dub is boring. They just say transform. Oh god I just realize they say on and out. XD

I watch it both in English and French. Just because. XD
Back to top Go down
magical-pudding
Magical Girl
magical-pudding
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug    Miraculous Ladybug  EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 7:48 pm

Well, I'm glad to hear that about the dub! When I hear "English dub" I always get so worried that it's going to be a butchered, censored mess. But there's not much to censor here, is there? The transformation phrases are way better, I agree. And honestly, I'd say that pretty much anything would be better than Plagg's French voice... He does sound really odd there.

I did notice that the show seems to be telling the story out of order! Which I find interesting. I was watching The Pharaoh today, and I noticed on the bus was a picture of the two potential weather girls from Climatika, so I'm pretty sure that episode hadn't happened yet. Plus, Alya didn't know Ladybug's identity in The Pharaoh, and... Maybe I'm wrong, but I got the impression that she knew in Climatika? I could be totally wrong, though.

I would like to see an origin episode. According to someone's comment on YouTube, the last episode is going to explain how they got their powers. I don't know if that's true or not, but do hope they make that episode someday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug    Miraculous Ladybug  Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next