Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) Empty
PostSubject: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 2:47 am

Adrien nodded and stepped onto the platform. He scrolled through the list of songs, looking for something quick and upbeat. He wanted something to get his heart pumping and distract him from their argument. Finally, he landed on one he wanted and started. It was great to play again.

Gabriel stood and opened his window. "We're going out, Lycca. Dark wings rise." The kwami barely got a chance to respond as he was sucked into the brooch. Once he was transformed, he jumped out the window and teleported to the nearest building. He quickly made his way to Fu's house and placed his hand on the wall. When the door appeared, he knocked and detransformed as he waited for Iris to answer.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 2:54 am

Marinett leaned over the back rail and watched Adrien dance. Her lips began to curl. "Looks like someone is out of touch. You're messing up your combos."

Pain was in the living room, when she heard the knock on the door. She sense Lycca and smiled. She floated over to the door and let Gabriel and Lycca. "Hello! Let me go get Iris!" She flew off to the kitchen and fetch Iris.

When they returned to the living room, Iris noticed something was wrong with Gabriel the moment she saw him. She walked over to him and just grabbed his arm. She then led them to her bedroom. Iris closed the door behind them. "Hey. You okay?"

Meanwhile Pain smiled at Lycca. "Hey! Do you like my bandanna?" She was wearing one over head. "Iris made it for me!"
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 1:00 pm

Adrien finished his round and smiled.  His score was way lower than usual, but he felt much better than before.  He took a moment to catch his breath before stepping off the platform and nodding at Marinette.

"I've been a little rusty lately.  It's fine, though.  I needed that," he answered.

Gabriel took a deep breath as he tried to decide how much he could tell her without letting on how he had akumatized Adrien.  "I just... I overheard an argument between the kids that I probably shouldn't have eavesdropped on.."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 1:48 pm

"A little?" Marinette teased. "You were dancing like a noob." She then hopped on to the machine. "Let a pro show you how it's done." Marinette was going through the song selection she was planning to pick a song that was challenging, but not difficult. She wanted to ease herself back into DDR. Unfortunately her foot slip and she pick an advance song. She held in a scream. The game loaded the song and the music started. During the whole song Marinette was messing up and ended up getting a D. She just covered her face in shame and didn't want to face Adrien. She was just as rusty as him.

Iris frowned. "What was the argument about?" She ended up folding her arms. It wasn't like Gabriel to leave out details.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 9:37 pm

Adrien tried to hold in a roar of laughter but failed miserably, holding onto the back railing as he crumpled to the floor unable to stop.  Finally, he was able to take a moment to compose himself before looking up at her.  "Thank you for that spirited DDR lesson, princess.  I think I finally understand the word 'pro'," he teased with a smirk.

He took another moment before standing up again.  "We could call that a practice round.  Want to do another round?"

Gabriel stared at the floor, not wanting to look her in the eye. She could tell when he was hiding things. He'd have to proceed very carefully. "Marinette is trying to get Adrien to work with me to fix our relationship.. but Adrien doesn't seem interested."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 10:02 pm

Marinette glanced at Adrien as he laughed at her. She felt embarrassed. Her cheeks were flowing a bright pink. She turned away from him. "Yeah that was a pratice round. I..was just getting warmed up!" She got off the machine. "Well your turn, fluffy." Marinette smacked him in his back.

For a second fear flickered through Iris's eyes. "I see.." She didn't know what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 11:16 pm

Adrien smiled and stepped up onto the platform. He scrolled through the songs, looking for a good one now that the first song had cleared his mind and gotten him warmed up. After a bit of scrolling, he found what he was looking for and began his round. He couldn't help but smirk as his score increased. He was doing much better this round.

Gabriel looked up from the floor just in time to see the flicker of fear that she seemed to be trying to hide. She wasn't the only one who could read the other. He bit his lip, trying to decide how to use this observation and decided to file it away for the moment. Instead, he sighed and turned his thoughts back to his problem. "I don't know what to do..."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 11:24 pm

Marinette leaned against the rail and watched Adrien. She bit her lip. He improved so quickly. She would really have to step up her game.

"You..," Iris paused. She went into deep thought. Her advice she gave him wasn't working apparently. Iris sigh and a wave of emotions were running through her. Sadness and regret. "I don't know..." She looked away from him.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 11:40 pm

Adrien finished with a B rating and looked back at Marinette with an innocent smile. "How's that? I think I've just taken back the title of pro."

Gabriel studied her eyes, fully paying attention to her emotions this time around. She felt bad about something. Not coming home? Probably. He frowned and looked back at the floor again both because he still felt ashamed with himself and because it would help him be more effective with his next statement. "Everything I do turns out wrong.. I need your help, Iris..."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 11:48 pm

"We'll see about that!" Marinette traded places with Adrien. She picked her song and gave it her all. She ended up getting a B-. She frowned. "I'm still getting warmed up." She twirled around and leaned over the bar. She then kissed him.

Iris felt her lip trembling. "That can't be! Are you using my advice?" It was stupid to ask that, but she didn't want to bring up the come home converstaion.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 12:00 am

Adrien's eyes widened in surprise at the sudden kiss, but he quickly recovered and wrapped his arms around her to keep her leaning forward. He deepened the kiss, wanting to keep it going as long as possible before they finally had to pull away. He let go of her and placed his hands on the bar. "A B- is good for getting warmed up."

Gabriel nodded. "I've tried to talk to him, I gave him nice birthday gift, and I've been trying to keep him on a curfew. He's just not receptive to anything I do.."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 12:09 am

The kiss left Marinette in a slight daze. She was originally hoping her kiss would make him flustered and mess up his dancing. She quickly snapped out of her daze. "Yeah it is. But watch out! I'm going to take you down in the next round!"

"I..I.. don't understand..." Iris was losing it. Gabriel was showing regret to their son. Why was he being so stubborn?
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 12:26 am

Adrien gave her a smug look. "Go ahead and try," he challenged. They traded places and he scrolled through the songs to find one of the hardest songs he could choose. Looking over his shoulder, he gave Marinette one last smirk and started the song.

Gabriel's chest tightened as he could see her slowly losing it. He didn't want her to feel worse, but he also just really needed her help. "I've lost his respect, Iris... He doesn't want to be around me. He's rather have you."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 12:30 am

Marinette rolled her eyes. She watched him dance and a smirk appeared on her face. She grabbed the rail and pulled her feet up on the platform (she was still behind the rail). Marinette leaned closer. "If you beat me we'll have some real fun, Kitty."

The pain in Gabriel's voice struck a nerve in Iris. She glared at him and held back from slapping. "It sounds like you're giving up! You're going to have to fight for the respect back. Do you understand me?" She poked his chest rather hard.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 12:46 am

Adrien didn't know what to expect when he felt her lean close to him, but that was not it. Heat traveled to his face as he blushed redder than a tomato, and he stumbled and lost his footing. It was enough to send him face-planting onto the platform. He stood up a few seconds later, but the game was already lost as it flashed a large F on the screen. 

His cheeks were still red as he sputtered out, "I... you... cheat... that was cheating! That game doesn't count."

Gabriel took a step back. "It's not that I've given up. It's that I've hit a roadblock. I could moved heaven and earth for him, and it wouldn't matter if he continued to ignore me. Love and respect can be destroyed in a second, but trying to rebuild it takes time and effort from both sides."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 67Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next