Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 18 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 18 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 18 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 18 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 18 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 18 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 18 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 18 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 18 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 18 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 12:04 am

"I taught you better than that," she said with a stern voice. She then broke out laughing. "You need to lighten up. Don't turn into a stick in the mud like your father." She gently nudge Gabriel with her elbow. Iris was trying so hard to break the tension in the room.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 10:43 pm

"I don't see how being cautious is the same thing as being a stick in the mud," Gabriel murmured. He made an effort to smile, knowing she really wanted to ease the tension, but it was hard to do when he was stressed about the current situation.

Adrien just smirked. "There's no way I'm a stick in the mud. That would be too boring."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 10:47 pm

"I know right?" Iris just smirked. "Now please tell me you enjoy all flavors of ice cream. Well expect for vanilla because that flavor is boring." She wasn't going to stop teasing her husband.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 10:52 pm

"Of course! My favorite flavors have chocolate in them, but I'll try any of them when I feel like something different," Adrien said with a grin.

Gabriel rolled his eyes. "You two can eat enough flavors for the three of us. I'll stick to the perfect flavor that is vanilla."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 10:55 pm

Iris just lean against Gabriel. "Then that means once Adrien is healed we can go out for ice cream." She just gave him a cheesy smile. She then looked at her son. "We can get sundaes!"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 11:48 pm

Adrien grinned even wider. Ice cream with his mother (and his father, he reminded himself) sounded like a great idea. "Sure!"

Gabriel said nothing, but a small smile formed on his face. Everything already felt so much better now that their family was together again. All they had to do was defeat the brothers. Then maybe their family could find some form of normalcy.

Adrien had to stay in the hospital another day and a half. The doctors wanted to make sure all was well before sending him home. Once they decided to discharge him, they told Gabriel and Iris he needed bed rest for the next week and scheduled a follow up appointment for when his stitches were ready to be removed.

Once they got home, he and Iris made sure Adrien went to his room to rest.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 11:57 pm

Iris's left Adrien's room once she was sure he would stay in bed. She closed the door behind her and let out a sigh. She hoped he would listen to the doctor's advice and take it easy. Iris walked away and went to her room. She was going to unpack her bag from the hospital which reminded her. She needed to get the rest of her belongings from Fu. Iris decided to deal with that tomorrow. 

She entered her room and found Gabriel unpacking his bag. Iris stared at him for a moment before slowly closing the door behind her. She leaned her back against it. Iris could tell he still looked tense. Her lips begin to curl. She walked up to him and stood beside him. "It feels good to be home." Iris slowly traced her fingers on his hand.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 11:42 pm

Gabriel looked up from his bag and nodded. "It's good to have you home. I just wish the circumstances were better," he answered, removing his hand from where her fingers were tracing and moving closer so he could face her and wrap his arm around her waist, bring her closer to him. "I'm so happy you're back," he murmured, reiterating his previous statement.

Adrien stared at his phone; the only thing to entertain him as he laid in bed. He'd sent a few messages to Marinette since he got home, but hadn't received a reply yet. He sighed and typed another text. Hey. Can we talk? I'm going to try and fix things with my father. I'm going to talk to him soon. He tapped send and then opened the internet on his phone so he could check the various news reports for how much damage his mistake had done.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 11:58 pm

Iris smiled at before leaning in to kiss him. "If you're happy then that must mean to the moon is happy as well." She was trying not to laugh.

"Marinette," said Tikki.

"What?" Marinette was sitting at her desk. She was on the computer looking at fashion.

"Adrien texted you," said Tikki and flew down to her. She was holding her phone.

"That's nice."

Tikki frowned. "You should at least look at his message. He sent you some earlier today."

Marinette sighed and grabbed the phone from her kwami. She unlocked the phone and read the messages from Adrien. A look of shock appeared on her face after she was reading the last message he sent her. Marinette then frowned. Was he being honest? He could be lying just so he could win her back. Marinette quickly wrote out a message. Oh really? Are you being honest or are you just saying that because you want me to talk to you again?
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 12:10 am

Gabriel returned her kiss before gazing into her eyes, a small smile forming on his lips. "The moon is shining for the first time in years," he answered.

Adrien frowned. He knew he deserved her harsh words, but it still felt like a stab in the heart. I'm being honest. Lycca talked to me when my parents were out of the room. He gave me new information. I'm ready to give my father a chance. Besides, I wouldn't try to lie about this. 
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 12:17 am

Iris pressed her forehead against his forehead. "That makes the sun happy." She then kissed him deeply and inched them closer to the bed. Iris's free hand was trying to move Gabriel's bag out of the way.

Marinette's phone went off and she grabbed it and read his reply. She frowned. Lycca gave him new information? She felt peeved by this for some reason. A kwami changed his mind, but not his girlfriend? Well I'm glad you finally listen to someone. She just hit sent and put her phone down. Marinette hoped her annoyance came across in her text.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 11:59 pm

Gabriel let her inch him toward the bed, focusing his full attention on the kiss. He easily fell back onto the bed once she'd cleared his bag away and took very quick breath before starting another round of kissing. His hand moved to her shirt, knowing exactly what they both wanted.

Adrien stared at her text and groaned as he realized he insulted her. But he'd told the truth. Lycca knew his father better than either of them did, and it made sense that the kwami would know all of his father's thoughts and feelings about the entire thing. He tapped his chin with his finger for a moment before sighing. I didn't mean to upset you... I needed time to think. You were right. Things went too far. Lycca just happened to be there right when I was realizing that...
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 12:13 am

Marinette sighed. Of course he was right there when Adrien was realizing it. But she has been nagging him for months.She angrily typed. Of course I'm right! I have been right for months! I'm glad you listen to Lycca over your girlfriend! She threw her phone to the side and got up from her chair. Marinette was done talking to him.

"You okay?" asked Tikki. She wasn't reading the text messages along with Marinette. She wanted to give her some privacy, but she could tell Marinette was angry. 

"No I'm not. Adrien listen to Lycca over me. He finally admitted that I'm right, but only because Lycca was right there when he realized it. I'm his girlfriend! We're super close, but no he rather take advice from a kwami he barely knows."

"Marinette, calm down. I think you're overreacting. Maybe this has something to do with you telling him you weren't going to talk to him until he tried to fix things with father."

"It shouldn't had to come to that." She marched over to her lounge couch and grabbed her purse. "Let's go for a walk."

Tikki sighed and floated over to her purse. She went inside right before Marinette grabbed. They then left her room. Marinette told her parents that she was taking a walk before leaving the apartment. She left her phone in her room.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 12:18 am

Adrien groaned at her reply and laid down with his pillow over his face. Of course he made it even worse. There was no good way to backtrack on this conversation. After a moment he removed his pillow and shoved it back under his head before sending another apologetic text. When she didn't answer that text, he sent a few more, sighed, and finally typed, Please, Marinette. I'm really sorry. I should have listened to you from the beginning. I just.. I was having a really hard time...

He sent the text and then put his phone down next to him. Lying in bed was already boring, and it had only been an hour or so since he got home. He stood slowly and carefully walked the short distance to his computer chair with a small wince here and there when the movement was too jolting for his injuries.

"Shouldn't you be resting?" Plagg asked, floating up from his trash can.

"I'm sitting in a chair. That's resting," Adrien answered, not looking at his kwami as he turned on his computer. Looking for news on his phone had been too annoying. He wanted the convenience of a mouse and keyboard.

"You'll get stiff sitting in the chair," Plagg muttered before sitting on the corner of the desk and watching his miraculous holder click through websites.

"It'll be find," Adrien murmured, still staying focused on the computer. He started with the normal media outlets before working his way through the tabloids. The more reputable sources reported on his injuries and his mother's return like any other new story, questioning his motives for being out so late and where his mother had been all this time (with their own guesses) while keeping away from the outlandish gossip the tabloids were running.

Such titles included: 
Adrien Agreste: Late Night Stroll or Budding Delinquency?
Will Beast Attack End Agreste Modeling Career? 
Family Troubles Push Adrien Agreste to Streets

Etc., etc... All the tabloids seemed to agree he was either having family issues (which was kind of true..) or that he was taking to life on the streets for one reason or another. All of them seemed to agree his modeling career was doomed, assuming that his face had been mauled beyond repair or something. He rolled his eyes at the thought.

His mother's reputation didn't fare much better, ranging anywhere from blaming her for running off with some unknown man to her running from his father's abuse (complete with a blurry cellphone picture of her crying which Adrien assumed was from the hospital). He narrowed his eyes at the accusations. The tabloids truly were the worst.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 12:34 am

Marinette sat on a bench in some park. She slightly shiver due to the fact it was getting colder outside. It was almost November. She watched people go by and leaned back against the bench. The chill in the air was helping her to calm down. Maybe Tikki was right about her overreacting. Then again she felt like she had every right to be mad.

Tikki slightly popped her head out and whispered. "Feel better yet?"

"Kind of.."

"You should just go over there and talk to him."

"Why should I?"

"Because it's better to talk in person."

Marinette sighed. Tikki was right. She stood up and made her way to Adrien's house.

When she got there, Marinette stopped at the front gate and rang the bell. She leaned against the wall and waited for one his parents to answer. A few minutes went by and no one answered. Marinette frowned. She rang it again and waited more. Still no answer. What gives?

Tikki flew out of her purse. "I can just let you in. I can unlock the gate and front door."

"But that's rude."

"Maybe his parents went out?"

"I can see one of them leaving, but both of them?"

"True.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next