Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 10 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 10 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 10 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 10 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 10 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 10 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 10 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 10 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 10 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 10 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 12:57 am

"This is amazing!" Marinette grinned as she glanced around backstage. "I still can't believe I'm here. I feel inspired. It's been awhile since I've design anything because I still don't have a sewing machine."

Meanwhile Iris arrived outside the venue in her disguise. She decided not wear one of Gabriel's dresses so Adrien didn't doubt his father cheating on her again. She showed the man at the door her ticket and went inside.

As she walked inside Iris stared at her ticket. It said she had backstage access. She smiled. Iris quickly made her way to the backstage area. She was greeted by another man standing at a door. She showed him her ticket and he gave her a special badge. Iris put the badge on and went back stage.

Iris came to a stop to admire everything. It felt good to be here. She watched all the models and workers rush around. Iris sighed as she started to feel guilty. She wondered if Gabriel was mad at her since she hasn't heard from him Sunday night. Also there still hasn't been a beast attack. Iris shook her head and moved forward. No time to dwell on this! 

She decided to look for Gabriel. The first place she checked was where all the clothes was kept. Knowing him he was making sure everything looked perfect. Iris walked into the room and smirked. She was correct. "Need any help?"
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 1:49 am

"I hope you can get a new sewing machine soon. Your designs are always so good," Adrien said. He was actually glad his father brought the fashion show up during dinner. He still felt guilty about forgetting to mention the show to Marinette. His heart fluttered a little as he thought about her in the audience, and he promised himself to do his best with her watching.

Gabriel looked up, only slightly surprised by Iris's appearance. He gave her a backstage pass for a reason, after all. "As a matter of fact, I do. There's a small piece of stitching that's come undone.  If you could hold the end for a moment to keep it still.."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 1:53 am

"So when do you go on?" Marinette asked out of curiosity. She wasn't given a program.

"Of course," said Iris. She walked over to him and grabbed a hold of the fabric. "Perfection must be your middle." She gave him a teasing smile.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 2:24 am

"I go on six times. Three for casual wear around 7:00 and three for formal wear around 8:30. My father invited a lot of guests this year, so there's time to change while someone else is walking" He answered.

"Close. It's my first name. I just go by Gabriel so I don't confuse the masses," Gabriel with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 3:11 am

"Well I can't wait to see you," Marinette said and grabbed his hand squeezed it. "I wish you luck! Be sure not to trip." She then just laughed.

"What! Really? Geez you lied to me all these years," Iris said and returned his smirk with her own.

Meanwhile Kou was running around Paris looking for Rin. He hasn't seen him since the dragon accident which was why there hasn't been any attacks. Kou has been too busy looking for him. He stopped on a rooftop and sighed. He could use magic to locate him, but Rin was blocking his trace with a spell. Kou glanced around the area before moving on. He jumped to building and building. Looking down allies while in midair. When he landed on another rooftop, he noticed the venue that was holding the fashion show. Kou moved closer to the edge of the roof to get a better look. 

There were a ton of people going inside. He sat down on the edge and thought for a moment. Kou wondered if a beast attack would catch his brother's attention. He could sense his brother was in Paris. The spell he was using was just blocking his exact location. Kou placed his hand on his cheek. It seem like a good idea, but where should the beast attack? It seem like this venue was hosting some kind of event. He then noticed a sign hanging on the building. A fashion show? Hm.

Kou stood up and disappeared. He then reappeared inside the building that was hosting the fashion show. He was sure to appear somewhere that people wouldn't notice him. Kou was an empty room. He left the room and walked down the hallway until he reached a set of doors that led him into the main area of the venue. Kou then followed the crowd into the main even room that was hosting the fashion show. He was awe struck by the crowd. He then decided to have the attack happened in here. He just had to wait for the right moment to strike.

An hour past and the show started. Kou was standing in the back watching the models go down the runaway. He was kind of getting into it seeing how he grew up in a village that cut themselves off from the real world. This was making him wish his brother would drop the miraculouses and they could just live normal lives in Paris. It seem like a fun place to live. Kou sighed. He should probably go find a victim. Kou walked off and wondered around until he found a man standing by a door. He guessed the room behind the door was closed off from the public. Prefect. He could probably find a victim back there. Kou walked toward the man.

"Your pass?" said the man as he was blocking the door.

Kou stared at him for a moment. He glanced around and noticed no one was paying attention to them. He thought for a moment. He could just use this man. Kou quickly grabbed him by the arm and placed his hand on his shoulder. He muttered something and the man was changing shape and turning black. Kou took a step back and the man has transformed into a shadow beast. He took a form of the scorpion.

"Listen to me," said Kou. "Your goal is to create chaos. Make sure the people in this building storm out and then move on to the city. I want Pairs to be in complete chaos."

The scorpion (which was massive) then ran off charging into the runaway. People were running away quick as they could. Some got trample over by the scorpion. It ended up ramming right into the runaway which caused the models (one of them being Adrien) to fall over.

Luckily Marinette was sitting in an area that was far away from the runaway. She quickly made her away to another a door that led to the backstage. She opened the door and ran up to another door. Marinette went inside and was now in a dressing room. She was relieved that it was empty.

Tikki floated out of her purse. "I guess the brothers are finally back at it."

"Yeah," said Marinette in a bit of a whine. "I wish they waited until after the show."

"We need to hurry. Adrien can't transform in front of all of those people."

"Right. Tikki, spots on!" Marinette shouted and then transformed into Ladybug. She quickly left the room and made her way to the runaway. She hoped Adrien's father noticed the shadow beast.

Meanwhile Iris was watching the show from the backstage. She saw the attack as well and went into a different dressing room to transform into Peacock. She prayed that Adrien would be alright seeing the shadow beast ram right into the runaway. Once transformed, Peacock left the room and saw Ladybug making her way to the runaway. She picked up the pace and ran up to her. "Hey!"

Ladybug gave her a confused look. "What are you doing here?"

"Hawkmoth invited me," she replied.

"He did?"

"No time for this! We can talk later."

Ladybug nodded her head and both girls were almost to the runway. When they got out on the stage, they saw the scorpion wrapped its tail around Adrien. The stringer was close to his face. Panicked rushed through Ladybug and she tossed her yo-yo at its tail. It wrapped around it and she pulled back on it which released Adrien.

Peacock flew over to her son and grabbed him. She then pulled him away quickly. "You okay?" She was still holding onto him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 12:09 am

Adrien had not been paying attention to his surroundings when he was on the stage. Years of modeling experience made it easy to put himself on auto-pilot and think about other things, like planning a nice dinner date with Marinette or how much homework he had to catch up on after the show. Plus, the lighting was enough to make it hard to look anywhere but forward, and the music was too loud to discern screams. So, he did not see the giant scorpion and barely noticed the movement in the crowd until the beast rammed the stage so hard that it shook and toppled all who were on it.

The screams of the models on stage were far easier to hear than the screams of the crowd, and Adrien quickly stood, taking in the situation as the giant scorpion started to climb on the stage. "Everyone, off the stage, that way! There's an exit over there!" He called, helping as many models as he could off the stage before turning to the scorpion that was now right behind him.

There were still too many people around for him to transform, but that didn't mean he couldn't slow the beast down. He quickly pulled up as much of Chat's overconfidence as he could, standing his ground as the beast took another step closer. "You know, this is a catwalk for a reason. Cats only. Giant scorpions are definitely a no-no."

The scorpion moved forward way quicker than he expected and lashed out with its tail. Adrien sidestepped the attack, expecting its tail to retract like a normal scorpion. Instead, it pulled the stinger out of the stage and moved its tail like a whip, catching hold of him and pulling him up with the stinger in his face. 

Adrien gulped, sweat beading on his forehead. "Okay, I get your point. We'll make an exception for you. But you've kind of already poisoned the atmosphere," he said, squirming a little but not able to escape. Thankfully, that was when Marinette showed up as Ladybug, her yo-yo catching the scorpion's tail in just the right place to get it to drop him.

He took a deep breath to calm his nerves as Peacock landed with him and held him tight. "Yeah. Just another close call." He didn't take the time to wonder how Peacock had made it here so fast. "I need to go transform. I'm sure you two can keep him busy." He waited for her to loosen her grip before running to the door he pointed the other models to. There was a small hallway with a door to back stage on the left, a door to the outside in the middle a bathroom on the right. Luck was on his side for once. The bathroom was empty.

Meanwhile, Gabriel had been backstage looking over the next group of models for any last modifications when three of the models that were supposed to be on stage ran into the emergency side door, their faces panicked.

"Mr. Agreste, we have to get out of here!  There's a beast attacking the stage!" One of the models screamed. All three looked ready to flee back out the door.

"Is everyone okay? Where's Adrien?" He asked. Of course, he had an idea of where his son might be, but he couldn't let that on.

"I don't know.. He helped us off the stage but didn't follow us out," the second model answered.

"Alright. Everyone follow these three out. I'm going to make sure no one's in the dressing rooms," Gabriel ordered. None of the models needed to be told twice. Half of them were already out the door. He looked around for signs of anyone else before hiding behind some dresses hung off to the side and transforming.

Both he and Chat Noir made it to the battle a moment later.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 12:23 am

Ladybug and Peacock were busy distracting the beast while the audience were quickly making their way out of the venue. Ladybug tossed her yo-yo at it again trying to catch hold of its tail, but it dodge it and swung its tail at her. She quickly got out of the way.

The beast quickly dashed off the stage and made a run toward the main entry doors. Peacock quickly flew after it, she couldn't let it escape and cause havoc in Paris. She made it to the doors first and slam it shut. There were still some people left from the audience, but Peacock was confident they could find another way out of here. The beast swung its tail at her and she quickly dodge it. She summon her fans and threw at it.

Ladybug was about to go join her teammate when she noticed Hawkmoth and Chat Noir make their appearance. She stared at them for a moment before looking around the room. She noticed there were stage lights hanging above it. An idea popped into her head. She looked back at them. "Hawkmoth, teleport Chat to the top of the stage lights. Chat then use Cataclysm on the ropes. I'll make sure it stays under the lights so they fall on it." She then took off so they couldn't protest working together.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 12:45 am

Chat Noir stared at Hawk Moth for a moment. This was yet another instance where his girlfriend was trying to push them together. Truthfully, he could use his staff to get up there on his own. The ceiling was nowhere near as high as a city building, after all. He must have taken too long to say something because Hawk Moth took the time hold his hand out and speak first. "Let's go. I don't want them to have to face that thing for too long," Hawk Moth said.

Chat glanced at the battle for a moment. "I'll get up there myself. You go help them," he answered.

"Scorpions have a lot of eyes. There's a good chance it will see you if you use your staff to get up there. Let's teleport like Ladybug suggested."

Chat frowned, but reluctantly nodded. He hated to admit his father was right, but letting his feelings about his hinder another beast attack would be unacceptable. "Fine. Let's go," he said, grabbing his father's outstretched hand.

He almost tripped as one moment he was on the ground and the next moment he was above the stage. Such a disorienting power almost made him feel sick. He took a second to get his bearings before looking at Hawk Moth. "Alright. Now go help them. I'll just down when I'm done." His father nodded and disappeared.

Chat watched the battle below, waiting for the best moment. And there it was. "Cataclysm," he said, quietly so the scorpion wouldn't have a chance to make a last minute escape. The rope disintegrated and the lights fell.  Chat jumped off as they fell and used his staff to land a few meters away.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 12:53 am

The stage lights came crashing down on the beast and it let out a scream. Ladybug grinned her plan worked! Now it was knocked out. Her grin soon faded away, when she noticed the beast was not revealing its chest. She was about to call out Lucky Charm, but Peacock decided to use her wind attack. The gust of wind blew down on the beast causing it and the stage lights to go flying. They both hit a wall and now the beast's chest was revealed. Ladybug quickly cleanse the beast and the person returned to normal. Magical ladybugs appeared and restored everything that was broken or smashed.

Ladybug's grin appeared and she faced her teammates. "Good job, everyone. We're getting better at this."

Peacock smiled. She then glanced around. "Hmm I guess this means the show is over."

Kou was standing in a spot a room where he could go unnoticed by the miraculouses holders. He grind his teeth out of frustration. The beast didn't make it outside the venue. He was mad at himself for not transforming a person outside in Paris. He then disappeared and reappeared on top of the building. There was great commotion inside. He glanced down and saw people scattered outside the building. He let out a sigh and disappeared again. He decided to go home and tried again later.

When Kou reappeared at their base, he went to his room and closed the door. He collapsed on his bed and curled up in a ball. He stared at the wall. He really hated all of this. He had no desire to be immortal. What was the point in living forever? Kou just wanted to leave, but he had no where else to go. Rin was the only family member he had left.

He tried to go to sleep, but he couldn't. He just kept thinking about Rin. He needed to find him. Kou sat up and got out of bed. He then disappeared and reappeared outside on some rooftop. He gazed out at the city. It was beautiful out. He then made a leap for a rooftop and continued his search for Rin.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 1:18 pm

Hawk Moth nodded unhappily. "All that prep and planning for nothing.  I'll have to reschedule. If I can even get this venue again before next season."

"Yeah. It's too bad," Chat added, "I was looking forward to the compliments my lady was probably going to give me for my outstanding performance on the catwalk." He grinned at Ladybug as if to welcome the compliments anyway.

Hawk Moth rolled his eyes.  "She already complimented all of our performances in battle. Don't be greedy."

Chat responded with a hmph before adding, "At least we were able to take care of it before it went into the city."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 2:02 pm

Ladybug held back a groan. She wanted to say something, but she had to respect Hawkmoth. Her parents did raise her to respect her elders.

Peacock stood there anxiously. She could sense tension between them despite it being a petty arugment. Some thoughts entered her mind she quickly pushed them aside.

"Well I'm sure the media is outside," Ladybug spoke up. "I'm going to go informed them that everything is alright and we stopped the beast." She then made her way to the entry doors.

"Ladybug, wait," Peacock said quickly and ran toward her. "I'll go with you."

She glanced back at her teammate. "Okay."

The two girls then left the event hall and made their way outside. Ladybug glanced at Peacock. Her being invited to the fashion show popped up in her mind. "So why did Hawkmoth invite you?" She believed Chat's text from a few days ago, but she wanted to be sure.

"I told him I like fashion so he invited me," Peacock replied.

"Do you guys hang out much?"

Peacock stared at her for a moment. She remembered her husband telling her son was worried about him cheating on her. "Kind of. We're slowly becoming friends. Why do you ask?"

"No reason," said Ladybug and looked forward.

"Is Chat worried about us being more than friends?" She asked in teasing voice.

"What! Uh..."

Peacock chuckled. "Trust me we're just friends. Hawkmoth loves his wife very much.  He made that clear to me when I was filrting with him."

Ladybug nodded her head. Good. She felt better again. They got outside and were greeted by the media. Ladybug quickly informed them about the beast attack. She gave credit to all her teammates seeing how they all worked together. Ladybug and Peacock then went up to the roof the building.

When they landed Peacock's miraculous buzzed. "I better go. See ya." She then flew off.

Ladybug sighed. Her being Chat's mom popped up in her mind again. She stood there for a few minutes before going back inside.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 11:46 pm

Hawk Moth watched Ladybug and Peacock leave. Fear. He sensed it clear as day now that he was looking for it; though he was surprised it was not during the battle. But why was she scared? The only thing that happened was a rather petty half argument between him and their son... The gears of his mind stopped and rewound that thought. She was scared during their argument... His eyes widened as he remembered their fight against the owl beast, when he and Adrien were completely into their argument and only stopped when she stepped in.

"We should probably find a place to detransform and check on the other models," Chat said, breaking him out of his thoughts.

That was true.. Any congregating models could have easily noticed that neither of them had exited the building. "Yeah." They were about to head backstage to detransform when Ladybug returned.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 11:51 pm

"Hey, I told the media," said Ladybug. She was surprised to see them together still. "Peacock left. I'm amusing she went home." She glanced back at the entry door. People were coming back in to get their belongings. "Uh, I guess this is over?" She glanced at Chat. "Do you want to hang out at my place?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 11:58 pm

Chat nodded without hesitation. He lowered his voice as people moved around them. "We have to make another appearance in our civilian forms before we leave. I can meet you at your place unless you want to stick around."

Hawk Moth smiled to himself. It would be much easier to get in contact and hopefully meet up with while Adrien wasn't around. Maybe if he address her fear now, she would come back sooner.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 12:06 am

"I'll stick around. My parents know I'm here," Ladybug said in a whisper. "I'm sure they saw the attack on the news and they're probably worried. I'm going to go detrasform and call them. I'll meet you right here." Ladybug then walked away and found a bathroom. She opened the door and walked inside.

Luckily the bathroom was empty so she detransformed. She pulled out her phone out of her purse and saw both her parents tried to call to her. She decided to call her mother. Marinette walked over to the sink and listen to the phone ring. Her mother picked up and Marinette went into a explanation that she lost her phone during commotion. She was relieved her mother believed her. Marientte then told her Adrien and her were coming over since the show got cancelled.

She sighed after she hung up the phone. "I hate lying to them."

"I know, but it's best that they don't know," said Tikki. She was sitting on the edge of the sink. "They would worry too much."

"Yeah they would," said Marinette. "Alright let's go." Tikki flew back into her purse and they left the bathroom. Marinette went back in the main event room and waited for Adrien.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 67  Next