Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)
by Mew Ami Today at 10:43 pm

» Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension
by Arcane Yesterday at 6:30 pm

» The Site Rules ( Updated 11/17/13)
by Sandiadelsol Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:13 am

» Ashes of The Phoenix
by Mew Ami Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:01 pm

» Pokemon!
by RLinksoul Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:37 pm

» Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)
by Miakemi Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:12 pm

» Princess Tutu
by RLinksoul Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:38 am

» Disguise Pen???
by Silent_Magical_Girl Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:11 pm

» Omg is that luna? could she really be alive still??
by Chat de la Lune Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:27 am

» Freedom Planet
by RLinksoul Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:57 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Share | .

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 12782

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:45 am

Iris frowned. She was not happy with her son's answer. She tapped her fingers on the table. What should she do? She wanted to push him, but.. but what? Iris put the phone down quickly.She knew the answer, but didn't want to admit it. She just ignored his text.

Love  Chat De Lune's Forum Wife  Love   Cool Miakemi's RL BBF Cool
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2634

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:58 am

Adrien stared at his phone waiting for another text, but it didn't come. Perhaps he should have answered with a little more detail... But telling her too much might make things worse. What if she found out how bad his father was now and decided not to come back? That would be terrible. No.. It was just better to wait for now.

He glanced at the clock in the corner of his phone. Dinnertime was fast approaching. Maybe it was time to wake his sleeping beauty. He carefully placed his phone back on the coffee table and started stroking her hair. "Marinette," he whispered, "time to wake up."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:03 am

Marinette's eyes fluttered opened and she sat up. She then let out a yawn. "What time is it? Did we take a long nap?"

Tikki giggled and floated into the air. "It's dinner time!"

"Geez. We were out!" Marinette laughed and smiled at Adrien.

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:42 pm

Adrien sat up and then stood as he chuckled and nodded. "It was a good cat nap," he said while raising his arms in the air and stretching. He yawned and glanced at his phone for the actual time. "We should probably go downstairs. It really is time for dinner."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:52 pm

Marinette nodded her head. "That cat nap made me hungry." She gave Adrien a wink. Marinette then grabbed her hand and led him downstairs. The kwami followed right behind them.

When they got downstairs, they entered the dinning room and sat down. Marinette wrapped her leg around Adrien's leg. "Should we watch a movie after dinner?"

The kwami hid themselves behind some decor in case the chef came into the room. Tikki wondered what was taking Lycca and Gabriel.

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:29 am

Adrien nodded. A nice night cuddling with her as they watched a movie sounded like a great idea. "Yeah. I have a bunch of new movies to choose from," he said. He took the time he was speaking to move his leg out from under hers and wrap it around hers instead, playfully taking control of the space under the table.

Meanwhile, Gabriel was using the time between him getting home and dinner to make some quick adjustments on a sketch he'd been working on. His earlier plan was to catch up on some work today, but it didn't happen thanks to Adrien's words and his visit with Iris.

"Gabe, you need to stop. It's time for dinner," Lycca said from the corner of the desk.

Gabriel quickly erased a small line and redrew it with a slightly different angle. "I know. I just have one more thing to do," he answered while keeping his eyes firmly on the sketch.

Lycca crossed his arms and shook his head. "Just leave it. You'll make more mistakes trying to hurry than you will leaving it for later."

Gabriel sighed and finally put his pencil down and looked up. "I guess you're right," he murmured. He stood and headed out his office towards the dining room a moment later with Lycca in his pocket. 

He ignored the unhappy look that flashed briefly through Adrien's eyes as he sat down at the table. It would be hard to act like he hadn't heard anything. "Good evening, Marinette."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:37 am

"Good evening, Mr. Agreste," Marinette said with a smile. "How was your day?" She removed her leg from Adrien's leg. She wasn't quite sure if his father would notice them playing footise. 

Tikki poked her head out from the decor and noticed Gabriel was at the table. She made some hand gestures trying to catch Lycca's attention. Living a secret life could be difficult at times.

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:59 am

"It was.. busy," Gabriel answered, trying not to hesitate too much as he answered. "I have a lot of work to do for the fashion show coming up. The beast attacks are getting annoying."

Adrien rolled his eyes, holding in a snide remark about how much his father cared about work. The earlier fight with Marinette was enough for him to want to hide his feelings on the matter while she was present. Besides, she would try to get him to talk to his father the moment she noticed any friction between them.

Lycca peaked his head out of the pocket just in time to see Tikki gesturing for him to join her and Plagg. He paused for a moment, looking up at Gabriel before flying over to the other kwamis. "Hey. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:04 am

"A fashion show?" Marinette's eyebrow raised. She glanced at Adrien for a moment. He has never once mentioned a fashion show to her. She felt somewhat hurt. He knew about her dream. Marinette then looked back at his father. "Is it yours or an international one?"

"Hey," said Tikki. "We just want to hang out. I also I have a question for you. Is there a good place to talk in private?"

Last edited by Mew Ami on Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:14 am

Adrien bit his lip, eyes widening as he realized he'd been so preoccupied with his own problems that the fashion show had slipped from his mind. He meant to tell her about it ages ago... He opened his mouth to apologize, but his father answered her question before he could get the words out.

"It's mine," Gabriel said, also giving Adrien a look. How strange his son didn't mention it to her... "There's going to be a mix of my designs and some of my designers, but I also invited a couple guest designers as a way to strengthen some of my business ties."

Lycca shrugged. "The attic's a good place to talk," he suggested. No one went up there anymore, and his butterflies would be happy to have visitors. Not that Tikki and Plagg had to know that just yet.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:20 am

"Wow!" Marinette said in awe. It sounded like it was going to be huge. "When is it?" She really wanted to ask if she could go, but she didn't want to appear rude.

Tikki nodded her head. Lycca then took off and both Tikki and Plagg followed right behind him. They went all the way up to the attic. It was dark, but Tikki could hear sounds of flapping. "Lycca what is that noise?"

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:32 am

"It's on Wednesday," Gabriel answered, still confused that Adrien had said nothing to Marinette about the fashion show.  At least that's what it sounded like.  "Adrien, didn't you invite Marinette?"

Adrien paled, looking like a deer in the headlights of a very fast moving truck.  "I... I meant to.  There's been a lot going on and I just... forgot..."

Gabriel raised an eyebrow but didn't push it. "I still have a few extra tickets. Would you like one?" He asked Marinette, knowing full well she did.

Lycca looked up at the shadows of his butterflies before flying over to the switch that opened the large window.  Moonlight flooded in, illuminating the swarm.  "It's just my butterflies.  They've been lonely, so I thought we could visit while we talk."

The butterflies landed all around them. Plagg waved some away and more landed where the others had been.  "Do they have to be around while we talk?  I thought we were going somewhere private," Plagg muttered in annoyance.

Lycca glared at him.  "This is private.  Gabe never comes up here anymore, and the butterflies can't tell anyone anything.  Now what did you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:39 am

Marinette tried to remain calm, but it was hard. "Really!? Yes! Thank you!" She couldn't believe it! She was actually going to a fashion show! "What should I wear? Can I go backstage?" Marinette didn't care about being rude anymore.

Tikki marveled at the butterflies for a moment before turning to Lycca. "Is Iris Agreste Peacock?"

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:29 pm

"You should wear a formal dress. There will be a lot of people you can network with, so you want to make a good impression. If you need a new dress, you're welcome to take one of the extras I have at the office," he answered. Just then, a couple of his employees brought out trays of food and served them before heading back to the kitchen. He took a slice of bread and started to butter it. "You can accompany me backstage before and after the show. We'll be down near the front of the stage when the models are walking."

Lycca raised an eyebrow. He'd forgotten how sharp Tikki was. But he shrugged, deciding to honor Pain and Iris's wishes that her identity remain a secret. At least for this moment. "What makes you think I know Peacock's identity? Pain's keeping it a secret."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:44 pm

Marinette held back a scream. She just grinned and nodded her head. "Thank you so much."  She looked at the food. Excitement was killing her. She would meet a bunch of people in the fashion industry.

Tikki frowned. "Because Adrien came to Marinette's last claiming he saw his father and Peacock hanging to each other." She paused. "And they were very close. Gabriel would never get close to another woman."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next