Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 42 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 42 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 42 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 42 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 42 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 42 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 42 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 42 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 42 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 42 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 42 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 1:50 am

Iris picked up and phone and leaned back into Gabriel. She took a deep breath. "Hello?"

There was a pause for a moment. "Iris..?" Then there was another paused. "Is that really you?"

"Yes," she replied. There were tears forming in her eyes. 

"Oh my god it really is you!" Iris could tell her sister was trying not to cry. "I can't believe it! You're back! I saw it on the news, but I just.."

"In disbelief?" 

"Yes. I'm sorry! I should have called sooner! I was afraid if I called Gabriel would have told me it was fake news.."

"No it's fine. I should have called you, but I have been busy with..."

"Don't apologize!" Elise cut her off. "Adrien was in the hospital after all. That was on the news over here as well. How is he doing?"

"Good. He's getting better everyday," said Iris. There was a pause again. Both sisters were over come with their emotions. Iris bit her lip. It was probably better to talk about everything in person. She could leave now and go over to her sister's house. But she couldn't leave Gabriel and Adrien. They would freak out if she traveled far. Especially Gabriel. "Elise."

"Yes, Iris?" her sister replied.

"Can you come over here? I want us to talk in person," Iris explained. She wrapped the phone cord up in her finger.

"Of course! When should I come over?"

"How about tomorrow?" She wanted to give her sister some time. "For lunch?"

"Sure thing! What time?"

Iris smiled. "One?" 

"Great. I'll see you then," said Elise. "Love you!"

"I love you too," said Iris as more tears filled her eyes "Bye." She then leaned over and hung up the phone. Iris leaned back into Gabriel. "Elise and I are having lunch tomorrow. She's coming over here." She knew didn't have to tell Gabriel since he was right here during the conversation. Iris just felt like saying it.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 42 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 10:50 pm

Gabriel wrapped his arms around her and nodded. "That's good. It'll be nice for you two to catch up," he said. He supposed that he'd take lunch in his office so they could talk alone. He could get some extra work done while he was at it. He was still so far behind where he usually was at this point in the year.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 42 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 11:03 pm

Iris smiled. "I can't wait! I'll make us lunch." Speaking of lunch. She glanced back at Gabriel. "Have you fired the house staff yet?"

Meanwhile Marinette, Nino, and Alya were walking down the street heading toward Adrien's house. It was now their lunch break. They were walking at quick pace so they could enjoy their time with Adrien longer. Especially since Nino and Alya haven't seen him lately. When they made it to the front gate, Marinette rang the door bell.

"You think he'll recognize us?" Alya spoke up.

Marinette rolled her eyes. "Alya."

She waved her hand. "What? I was joking."

Nino chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 42 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 11:22 pm

Gabriel shook his head. "I thought it wise to keep them until everything calmed down. I suppose it's about time. We should probably do it before the chef starts cooking." 

He let go of her and they both stood, ready to go downstairs when the doorbell rang. "I'm guessing that's Adrien's friends. I'll answer the door. Can you head to the kitchen and tell the chef to meet me in my office?"

With that settled, Gabriel headed down the stairs and straight to the door. A member of the staff was about to press the intercom button, but he flagged her down and quickly told her to go bring the rest of the cleaning staff to his office and wait there. Once she was gone he pressed the camera button. The camera quickly scanned the area in front of the gate and showed Gabriel that Marinette and two others that he had to think about for a second to remember.

He pressed the button to unlock the gate and then said into the intercom, "Come in."

Gabriel opened the door an let them in. "Good afternoon, Marinette. Miss Cesaire and," he paused trying to remember Nino's last name from the field trip roster, "Mr. Lahiffe."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 42 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 11:28 pm

Iris nodded her head and followed Gabriel downstairs. She turned the rooming as Gabriel went to answer the door. A thought then dawn her. If Gabriel was going to fire the staff now then who was going to make lunch for Adrien and her friends? A smile appeared on her face. Looked like it had to be her! She entered the kitchen and formed the chef to meet Gabriel in his office. After he left, she got started on lunch.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Agreste," Marinette replied. "We're here to have lunch with Adrien. So if you will excuse us." Marinette quickly motioned both Alya and Nino to follow her. She didn't want them to feel awkward around Adrien's father. Plus she had a feeling that he wouldn't want to engaged with small talk with them. 

They walked up the stairs and down the hallway. When they arrived at Adrien's room, Marinette knocked on the door first. "Adrien?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 42 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 11:52 pm

Gabriel nodded as they walked away; happy that Marinette knew him well enough to keep the rest of Adrien's friends from trying to converse with him. Once they were up the stairs, he headed to his office. The staff parted from the middle of the room as he entered so he could get to his desk and sit down. He could tell nervousness hung over them as they waited for what he had to say. Gabriel sighed (actually regretful that he had to fire someone for once) and began the conversation.

Adrien jumped, fully awakened by the knock on his door. He glared at Plagg for not waking him up before realizing his kwami was also asleep and, unlike him, Plagg was actually a pretty deep sleeper. Adrien just shook his head and sat up before calling, "Come in."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 42 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 11:57 pm

They walked into the room and Marinette smiled at Adrien. "Hey!" She walked over to the bed and sat down beside him. Alya and Nino joined them.

Alya decided to cut to the chase. "Glad to see you're okay. But next time keep us informed!" She crossed her arms. "Could have texted us, when you got home from the hospital."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 42 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 11:17 pm

Adrien gave Alya a sheepish look before focusing his gaze on his bed sheets. "I'm sorry.. I've had some much on my mind lately," he said, knowing Alya wasn't one to take excuses. She was right, though. He should have been better at keeping her and Nino in the loop. They must have been super worried...

"It's okay, dude. We're just glad you're alright," Nino answered as he stepped over to Adrien's opposite side from Marinette and gave him a very soft pat on the back.

Adrien looked up and smiled at Nino, grateful he has stepped in to keep Alya at bay.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 42 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 11:25 pm

"There hasn't been an attack since that mega shadow beast," Marinette spoke up. "So hopefully things will slow down and we'll be able to keep you two informed."

Alya gave her a look. "You better! It kills me that I can't be there. My blog is hurting."

Marinette looked like she wanted to slap Alya. She didn't bother to argue with her. "It also helps that we know Peacock is Mrs. Agreste."

"Speaking of that!" said Alya. "When do we get to meet your mom, Adrien? Marinette told us about the curse and what not." You could tell she was thirsty for details.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 42 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 11:38 pm

Adrien laughed at Alya's enthusiasm. "I don't know. It depends on if she comes in her for lunch or not. I'm sure she'll want to meet you guys. But, Alya, do me a favor and don't act like a fact starved reporter when you meet her. It's rude," he teased. Alya had a tendency to come on strong, even if she wasn't reporting, and Adrien wasn't sure if she was planning on asking his mother questions that might sound like and interview or not.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 42 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 11:47 pm

Alya looked away disgruntled. "I would never do such a thing. I just want to meet her."

Marinette laughed. She then patted her friend on the back. "He's teasing you."

Meanwhile Iris was down in the kitchen finishing up lunch for the kids. She made sandwiches. Iris placed them on individual plates and added some chips that she found in the pantry. She grabbed each plate and sat them down on a bug of enough tray. Iris then took the tray and carried it upstairs. 

When Iris reached Adrien's door, she saw it was opened. She could hear Adrien and his friends talking. There was laughter. It warmed her heart that Adrien had a girlfriend and friends. She walked into the room. "Lunch is ready!" Iris walked over to the bed and sat tray down between Adrien's friends on the bed. She gave Adrien a grin. "Are you going to introduce me to your friends?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 42 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 12:02 am

Adrien returned the grin as he took one of the sandwiches. "Thanks," he said and then nodded at her question. He motioned to Nino first, "This is Nino Lahiffe and," he then gestured to Alya, "this is Alya Cesaire." He took a bite of his sandwich after he finished speaking.

Nino nodded to Iris. "It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Agreste. Thanks for the sandwich," he said as he took his own plate and started eating.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 42 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 12:10 am

"You're welcome, Nino," Iris cheerfully. 

Alya smiled at Mrs. Agreste. "Yes it's nice to meet you too." She took a sandwich. "Did you make these sandwiches?"

Iris returned her smile and nodded her head. "Yes I did. I hope you like them." She then took a step back. "Well I'll leave you four be. I'm sure you don't want me around. If you need anything just holler." She then left the room.

Alya took a bite out of her sandwich before turning Adrien. "Your mom seems nice. A complete 180 from your father."

Meanwhile Iris headed downstairs. She decided to make lunch for both her and Gabriel. She went back into the kitchen and made them sandwiches as well. Iris placed them on a single plate and carried it to his office. She peaked opened the door and saw the staff was gone. It probably didn't take long to fire them. Iris opened the door and walked in. "Gabe, I brought food. Are you hungry?" She walked over to the desk and placed the plate in front of them. "I thought we could enjoy some lunch together."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 42 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 12:24 pm

Adrien nodded as he took another bite of his sandwich.  He had to admit, he liked this sandwich way better than the high class food the chef usually made for lunch.  His mother made a good sandwich.

He swallowed and answered, "I know.  You should see them interact.  It's very strange to think about how they got together.."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 42 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 8:32 pm

Marinette took a bite of her food first before speaking up. She was now curious about something. "So how did they meet exactly?" It was strange to picture Mr. Agreste going out and being social.

Iris frowned. Gabriel was ignoring her. She walked around his desk and stood by his side. She pulled on his cheek. "Hey. It's lunch time." Iris then grabbed the plate. "Unless you don't want my sandwiches. I'll just leave."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 42 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 42 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 67  Next