Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 17 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 17 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 17 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 17 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 17 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 17 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 17 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 17 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 17 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 17 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 42 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:54 am

He sighed and shook his head. "The difference being that you didn't kill the beast. I did what I had to do, but I get the feeling he would have rather died than be responsible for the deaths of innocent civilians.."

Adrien narrowed his eyes, desperately reminding himself that she had no clue what he'd been through. His father had earned that bitterness. But he sighed anyway. "I need to think about everything. Lycca just explained some things to me that might help..."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:59 am

"I guess." Iris started to play with her hair. "I don't know what to say to him now." She looked back at Gabriel. "I guess I won't say anything about it until he does?"

Pain sighed. "Fine, but you should apologize to your mother for making her cry." She just zoomed away and sat down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 1:52 am

Gabriel nodded. "Give him some time to heal and then to adjust to having two parents again. He has to deal with so much more than most teenagers. He might change his mind once things settle down again."

Adrien just nodded to himself. He hadn't meant to make his mother cry in the first place. He should have just agreed with her about becoming a family again and then figured out what he was doing later.

Lycca followed Pain over to the couch, hoping his and Pain's talk with Adrien was enough to turn the kid around. He would know as soon as Gabriel came back into the room whether or not Adrien felt any differently towards him.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 1:54 am

Iris stood up. "I guess we'll go back then." Both Gabriel and Iris went back to Adrien's room. She didn't say anything to him, when they back back into the room. Iris walked over to her belongings and unzipped her bag. The room had a shower. She was debating about taking a shower or not.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 3:17 am

Adrien looked up when his parents entered the room. He could tell just by looking at his mother that she was still upset. Then he eyed his father who seemed to be avoiding  his gaze while walking over to the window to keep watch again. Adrien wondered if he was being paranoid or if there actually was a real threat looming.

He watched his father for a moment, trying for the first time to imagine what it must be like to be in his situation. Having to raise a child alone while also running a business all while trying to mourn his wife's disappearance. It must have been hard.. And then at some point a magical creature shows up and promises to help only to manipulate him into doing something terrible... He frowned. Maybe he was making a mistake after all..

Biting his lip for a second, he said, "Mom, can we talk for a moment?" He really needed to apologize for upsetting her.

Meanwhile, Lycca studied Adrien, sensing every emotion. Hmm. Maybe he'd gotten through to the kid after all.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 3:20 am

Iris froze for a second before turning around to look at her son. She bit her lip. Iris couldn't help, but feel anxious. She walked over to him. "What is it, sweetie?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 10:48 pm

Adrien paused, taking in her expression. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you earlier. I just... I want to fix things with father. I was just being stupid.."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 10:54 pm

Iris was left speechless. She wasn't expecting for him to change his mind so fast. A big smile appeared her on her face and she gently pulled him into a hug. "It's okay. I get easily upset." She chuckled. "I'm just happy you want to fix things." She then let go of him and rubbed his hair. "We'll be happy again, but it will take some time. But if we all work together it will happen faster right, Gabe?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 11:16 pm

Gabriel looked away from the window when he heard his name. He was so focused on potential threats that he hadn't been paying attention to the conversation. He stared at them for a moment in confusion before sighing. "I'm sorry... I was watching the window and didn't hear what you were saying.."

Adrien stared at his father. Of course his father wasn't listening...
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 11:18 pm

Iris turned around and faced. "Gabe!! You just killed the moment!" She folded her arms and looked away angrily. "Our son wants to fix things."

Pain could't help, but giggle at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 12:03 am

Gabriel's eyes widened in surprise and he glanced at Adrien, looking for some kind of validation. "Really?"

Adrien locked eyes with his father. In that moment, he saw a flash of hope in his father's gaze. Genuine hope that maybe they could fix things. And that felt like enough. He took a deep breath. "After we go home. I think we need to talk about things.."

Gabriel nodded, knowing exactly what things Adrien wanted to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 12:10 am

Iris was thrilled that things were going to get better. Time to lighten mood up at bit. She just poked Gabriel on the arm. "So what was so important outside the window? Day dreaming?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 11:23 pm

Gabriel crossed his arms and gave her a serious look, obviously not picking up on her intention to lighten things up.  "I was watching for threats. You're both too high profile right now, and I would bet my fortune that both of your identities have been compromised."

Adrien bit his lip and looked at his hands, holding back a retort. The realization that, along with almost getting killed, he probably made all their lives more dangerous outweighed any annoyance at his father's blunt (and very correct) remark. At least Marinette wasn't talking to him at the moment. If the brothers saw her with him, they'd know almost all of their identities.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 11:33 pm

"We'll be fine," said Iris. She patted him on the shoulder. "Relax." She then looked at Adrien. Speaking of the beast attack. "No going out at night for a month do you understand me? Your father set a curfew for a reason." Then she remembered something. "Oh and no back sassing me like you did with Peacock." Her lips begin to curl into a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 12:02 am

Gabriel didn't respond. Adrien being in the hospital was stressful enough, but there was a very real danger of an attack and he would continue to be tense until Adrien was healthy and could defend himself again.

Adrien stared at his mother like her punishment was equivalent to the world ending. Not that he could go out for a while anyway with his multiple stitches that could be messed up if there was some type of fight. But he pale when she mentioned his back sassing. "I'm sorry... I didn't know it was you... And I was being rude no matter if it was you or someone else."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 42 ... 67  Next