Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 34 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 34 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 34 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 34 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 34 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 34 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 34 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 34 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 34 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 34 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 34 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 12:22 am

Gabriel nodded to himself, satisfied with her response.  Alright. I will provide lunch this afternoon. Please remember to use the front door as your civilian self rather than coming in through the window. See you at lunch.  He hit send and turned back to his work. He doubted he needed to remind her not to come in the building a Ladybug, but he put it in there anyway, jut in case.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 34 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 10:00 am

He will provide lunch? This was going to be awkward. Marinette then put away her phone. Well if she married Adrien then he'll be her father in law so she needed to get to know him more. Now how to tell Adrien off? Her mother and her going out for lunch? Yes that seem believeable.

When it was lunch time, Marinette stood up and pushed all her things into her bookbag. Alya turned to her. "Want to get lunch?"

"Sorry," she said. She was happy Alya beat Adrien. If she picked up her lying she would think about the hoodie. "My mom is taking me out today. So see ya guys later. I don't want to keep her waiting." she then left the classroom at a normal pace. Once in the hallway she ran off.

When she left the school, Marinette turned to Ladybug in an alley. She then made her way to Mr. Agreste's office. She landed in an alley nearby and detransformed. She then walked over to the office building and went inside. This time she had no hassle getting upstairs. She made it to the elevator and headed up to Mr. Agreste's floor.

When the elevator opened the doors, Marinette got off and the secretary greeted her. She told Marinette to go on in So Marinette walked over to Mr. Agreste's office door and opened it. She walked in and stood there awkwardly.

She cleared her throat. "Um, hello, Mr. Agreste."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 34 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 12:17 pm

"Good afternoon, Marinette," he answered.  He looked her over, noticing how nervous she seemed.  "Go ahead and sit down.  No need to be nervous.  I don't bite."  

He motioned her to a seat near the coffee table and sat across from her.  "Lunch will be here soon.  How is your morning going?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 34 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 12:42 pm

He was right there was no need to be nervous. She walked over to the coffee table and took a seat in the chair. "Well. Just a typical school day." she relaxed and leaned back in her chair. "How's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 34 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 10:52 pm

Gabriel nodded. "Busy as usual. Thank you for coming on such short notice." He paused when there was a knock on the door.  "Come in," he said.

An employee entered with a tray of food and walked over to the coffee table, followed by another employee who had a tray of water and different sodas as well as tea. They placed the food and drinks on the coffee table and nodded to Gabriel before leaving.

"Anyway, there were a few things I wanted to talk about. First, I need some help... I want to get Adrien a birthday present, but I'm not sure what he would like..."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 34 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 11:15 pm

Marinette smiled, when the employees placed the food on the table. It looked good. She wasn't expecting this. Marinette reached down and grabbed a sandwich. Before she could take a bite she froze, when Mr. Agreste asked her his question. He wanted to talk about Adrien? Made sense. What else would talk about?

She took a moment to think before answering. Handmade gifts in her opinion more meaningful than store bought gifts. "Just make him something. I'm making him a hoodie. Well.." she laughed sheepishly. "I'm trying to make him a hoodie...It's not going as I expected.."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 34 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 10:00 pm

Gabriel took a bite of his sandwich and thought about her suggestion.  He would have no problem making something for Adrien. Instead, he'd have a problem making sure Adrien knew what he made was one of a kind. His son had received a few different original outfits that he didn't realize were made just for him. The kid was too oblivious sometimes.

"I suppose that would work," he answered and took a sip from his drink. "Is there anything I can help you with for the hoodie you're trying to make?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 34 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 10:27 pm

"Oh no, I'm good," said Marinette. She was shocked. She didn't expected him to offer her help. "Thank you though." she took a bit out her sandwich. This was still so awkward for her. "What are you going to make him?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 34 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 10:37 pm

He sighed. "I'm not sure yet. I'll have more time to plan and design tonight. Hopefully, he'll like whatever I make. I assume he'll be on patrol with you tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 34 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 10:51 pm

"I think so," she said. Marinette needed to talk about this with Adrien some more. She couldn't do this every night, but she didn't want him to go out alone right now. "Is that okay?" She wasn't sure why she asked this. She just wanted to keep the conversation going so it didn't get quiet.

Meanwhile Tikki poked her head out of Marinette's purse. She scanned the room for Lycca and didn't see him anywhere. She closed her eyes and sense his presence coming from Mr. Agreste's desk. She flew over to it and went inside of a drawer. She found the butterfly kwami eating a chocolate bar. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 34 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 11:03 pm

Gabriel nodded. "It's fine. There is no way I'd ever be able to stop him from going out. But he did come back later than he was supposed to last night. What time did you two head home?"

Lycca looked up, a piece of chocolate hanging from his mouth as Tikki greeted him. He quickly forced the large piece in his mouth and swallowed.  "Hey, Tikki. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 34 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 11:14 pm

Marinette looked upset. He came back later? "I got back to my place at midnight." she paused and realized he never told her his curfew. "When is he suppose to be back? Adrien never told me his curfew."

"Nothing much," Tikki said and sat down next to him. "How you been? We really don't get a chance to talk."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 34 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 11:22 pm

Gabriel frowned. "He should be back by 12:15 at the latest. He came back closer to 1:00 last night. I would have thought he'd at least try to abide by the curfew until he thought I wasn't paying attention since last night was the first night with it."

"I'm good. Except, Gabe rations my candy. It's really annoying. I must be the only kwami in the history of humanity to have my food rationed. It's not fair."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 34 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 11:25 pm

"Oh," she said with a sigh. "I can try to talk to him.." Marinette really didn't want to Adrien about her meeting with his father, but he shouldn't be out late by himself. A shadow beast could get him. Why didn't realize this? He got hurt by one after all.

Tikki chuckled. "I guess Gabriel doesn't spoil you with candy?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 10:20 pm

Gabriel shook his head.  "No need to talk to him if you think he'll figure out you and I met. I don't intend to start any drama between you two. I just wanted to be sure I knew the facts."

Lycca finished the candy bar he had been eating and crossed his arms. "I'm lucky if I get three candy bars a day. It's not fair. Plagg gets to gorge himself with cheese, Pain probably gets all the bread she can eat without fainting, and I doubt Marinette keeps cookies from you if you ask. And here I am living off the bare minimum to stay charged and ready for battle."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 34 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next