Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 50 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 50 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 50 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 50 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 50 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 50 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 50 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 50 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 50 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 50 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 50 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 50 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 1:00 am

Adrien followed close behind. "Wait up. I've changed my mind. You know I'm not good at sharing with my father," he joked, chuckling as he caught up with her.

Lycca returned Pain's wave before shrugging. "He's not going to hear you with as tired as he is," he said.  "But, I'm guessing you want some bread so you don't have to live in the bathroom, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 50 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 1:14 am

Marinette stopped and turned to him. She chuckled with him. "No you're not. Now come on we need to get back to class."

"Yes if you don't mind!" She paused. "But if he's that tired he may not notice it's me. Then again that's risky." She sighed. "I really need to get this medicine to him." Iris walked over to the bathroom sink and opened up the top mirror cabinet. Nothing has changed over the past six years. Gabriel kept everything in the exact same place. "Ah! I'm going to need a cup." She turned to Lycca. "Can you get a cup as well or is that too much?"
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 50 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 12:24 am

"I can get both." Lycca said.  He flew through the floor to get downstairs and then through some walls into the kitchen. The chef wasn't there at the moment since it was the middle of the day, so Lycca didn't bother to be stealthy as he struggled to open the cabinet.

He pulled out the glass and set if carefully on the counter before looking for the bread.  It took a little bit of searching since he didn't usually need bread, but he was able to find it before too long. 

He took a few slices and shoved it into the cup.  Then he did his best to get a good grip on the items and exited the kitchen. He hated that he couldn't fly through walls with solid objects.  He made it back to the bathroom after a small struggle and tapped the cup against the door a couple times to knock.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 50 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 12:33 am

Iris quickly let Lycca in and closed the door. She took the cup from him. "Thank you so much." She walked over to the counter and placed the cup down. She hand Pain the bread and filled up the cup with some water. "Once you're done eating, Pain we can give Gabe his medicine."

"Actually," said her kwami. "This is going to take some time. I used a lot of power to keep you transformed after your attacked. You're lucky I was able to hold while you flying over here."

"What!?" Iris yelled in a hush voice.

"Sorry." Pain nibbled on the bread.

Great. Gabriel needed his medicine. ASAP. Iris just walked over to the door and cracked it opened. She changed her voice. "Keep your eyes close okay? Pain detrasnformed.."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 50 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 12:43 am

Gabriel complied, closing his eyes as he sat up from under the covers. Of course, closing his eyes made him really want to fall asleep even if he was sitting up. "I sent Lycca in to see what was going on. I hope that wasn't a problem since you detransformed."

Lycca watched Iris leave the room before turning to Pain. "You usually eat bread really quickly. Are you punishing her for something?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 50 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 12:46 am

"No it's fine. I made him promise not to tell," said Iris and sat down beside him. She then helped him take the medicine. "Now please rest. We can handle things until your better."

Pain gave Lycca a little smirk. "Of course I am. She should be home with the boys not hiding from them."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 50 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 12:56 am

Gabriel forced the medicine down, his face scrunching up in disgust by its flavor. He'd never found a medicine he liked, but taking it was better than suffering through symptoms. Once he was done, he nodded and went back to laying down. "I hate to be sick the same time Marinette can't really fight...  That just leaves you and Adrien to handle whatever they throw at us.. Promise you'll take care of both of them while I recover."

Lycca stared at her, questioningly.  "Is she actually hiding? That would imply she's afraid of something.."  He had never sensed fear from her.  Then again, he never got a chance to really sense and interpret her emotions when they were transformed in battle.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 50 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 1:08 am

"Of course," Iris said softly. "You can trust me. Now please go to sleep."

Pain put down her piece of bread and looked at Lycca. "She is afraid." She then paused. Iris wouldn't be happy that they were having this discussion. But she was driving her nuts with the hiding. "She's afraid of coming home because she might not be able to fix things. Now she has never told me this. She's denying her fear. I sense it though. I guess I picked up reading emotions from you! Also Fu thinks so as well. We're just guessing at the reason behind it. He's constantly telling her to go home. He called her out once and she stormed out of the apartment."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 50 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 1:32 am

Gabriel didn't need her to tell him twice.  Just laying there with his eyes closed was enough to pull him into sleep.

Lycca sighed.  It was nice to know why she was staying away from the rest of the family, but the information didn't really help.  "Hmm...  What she doesn't understand is she might be the only one who can fix things. Adrien's calmed down quite a bit since he found out Gabe was Hawk Moth, but he's still keeping distance between them and Gabe is too emotionally awkward to understand how to fix things on his own."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 50 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 1:37 am

Iris just sat there. She bit her lip. She should just leave and go back into the bathroom. His kwami can take care of him. But.. She couldn't resit. She gently placed her hand on his head and stroked his hair. He was out cold so there was no need to worried of him waking up and seeing her.

Pain. "I tried talking to her about it, but she just brushes me off. I'm doing this to protect them she says. Although at times I see her thinking about going home. Especially when transformed. I'll just have to keep trying harder."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 50 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 12:14 am

A small smile formed on Gabriel's face as he slept. Somewhere in the subconscious of his sleeping mind, he recognized the warmth of her hand. It was comforting and lulled him into a deeper sleep.

Lycca nodded. "Push her as much as possible.  Gabe and Adrien don't need her trying to protect them.  They can protect themselves.  Plus, they'd rather have her home anyway."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 50 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 12:22 am

Iris sat there for a few minutes stroking his hair. She should stay here, but her stubbornness got in the way again. She leaned over and gently kissed him on the forehead. She then got up and went to the bathroom.

Pain was about to say something, when Iris walked in. She quickly finished her bread and floated over to her owner. "Is everything okay?"

"Yes. He took his medicine and is now sleeping," Iris replied and then turned to Lycca. "Please take care of him." She returned her attention back to her kwami. "Ready?"

She nodded her head.

"Pain, it's show time!" She then transformed into Peacock. She walked over to the window and opened it. She glanced back at the other kwami. "Thanks for taking care of him, Lycca. I know Gabe can be a pain sometimes." She smiled at him and then flew off.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 50 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 12:08 am

Meanwhile, Marinette and Adrien did not make it back into class unnoticed. In fact, class had already resumed before they returned. Alya and Nino had tried to cover for them, but their wet hair made it quite obvious they'd been out in the rain rather than in the bathroom. Which caused their teacher to decide they were skipping class to try and get a dangerously close look at the beast that had been attacking.  Thankfully, no one questioned the fact Alya didn't go with them.

So now they sat in detention, waiting for the hour to pass. Adrien watched the front of the classroom as the teacher eyed all of them. It was too risky to try passing notes. He sighed and eyed the clock, restlessly. It was going to be a long hour.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 50 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 12:27 am

Kou woke up to a pair of angry eyes starting down on him. He sat up and saw the eyes belong to his brother. They were currently in an alley. He just remained sitting there and stared down at the ground. He was afraid to say anything. Kou started to poke at the ground.

"What happened?" Rin demanded. "You were knocked out."

Kou still didn't say anything. He couldn't believe Peacock's attack managed to knock him out like that.

"Answer me."

He sighed. "Why bother? I failed."

"I trusted you while I was healing."

"I know."

"I was out for about six weeks!"

"I know."

"Go home, Kou. I'm going to take care of them myself."

His brother stood up. "Alright be careful." Kou then disappeared by using his magic.

Rin disappeared as well and was now standing on a top of a building. He scanned Pairs looking for a victim. He had a shadow beast in mind. Down below he spotted a man walking into alley. Rin smiled and disappeared yet again. He reappeared behind the man and placed his hand on his shoulder. The man was consumed by a black light and transformed into a giant dragon. His transformation broke the side of the buildings which were beside alley. Rin had an evil grin on his face.

"I want you to find the miraculouses," he ordered and disappeared and reappeared on the dragon's back. "I'll show you the way to the owners."

The shadow beast then took flight and was now soaring through Pairs. Rin was directing it toward the school.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 50 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 1:12 am

A half hour passed uneventfully, and Adrien was ready for it to be done with. He had to admit, he was surprised neither of them had gotten detentions before now. He probably would have tried harder to prevent it if he realized how terrible the silence really was when a strict teacher was watching your every move.

He yawned and turned his gaze toward the window. The rain had cleared up just enough for the sky to be a light gray while still drizzling here and there. Maybe if they were lucky, it would be fully clear by the time detention let out.

He stared at the clouds for a long moment. Something seemed off, but he couldn't place what.  He tapped his fingers on his desk for only a moment before the teacher cleared her throat. He stopped tapping but he couldn't take his eyes off that one spot on the clouds. It seemed to be getting closer..

Adrien stood, suddenly realizing what exactly was flying toward them.  Their teacher narrowed her eyes. "What are you doing?" She asked, sternly.

"Uh.. I think we need to get out of this classroom.." He answered, pointing towards the window. If they left the classroom, he could probably sneak off.  No way he was going to let Marinette fight a dragon while her cast was still on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 50 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 50 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 67  Next