Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 26 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 26 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 26 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 26 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 26 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 26 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 26 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 26 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 26 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 26 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 46 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 11:29 am

Hawk Moth shrugged.  "You can attack from behind.  Sounds like that's what you want.  Let's go."

He teleported, appearing on another rooftop before descending to the street.  He could see his son in place.  Thankfully, Chat had waited for them to get into position.  They locked eyes with one another from across the road and then looked to see if Peacock was in position before starting their attack.

Hawk Moth ran straight for the legs, his sword making what seemed like nothing more than a scratch in the elephant's hide.  It trumpeted with annoyance rather than pain and turned to stomp in his direction.  He quickly stepped back out of its range.

Meanwhile, Chat Noir used his staff to vault onto the elephant's back, thinking maybe he could tame it like Ladybug had tamed Guitar Villain's dragon.  It was a poorly planned idea.  He barely dodged the elephant's trunk as it reached for him and ended up jumping off its back to jab the staff into its side before backing up.  

Now the elephant was furious and has no idea who to try to stomp, sending it into a rampage.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 12:15 am

Ladybug was still on the building watching the others. She clenched her yo-yo in her hand as she waited for the prefect opportunity to use Lucky Charm. The elephant's rampage destroyed some cars which Peakcock used this opportunity to use her fans. One of her fans sliced a lamp post that it was standing under and the lamp hit the elephant on its head. The lamp it hard enough that it made it dizzy. The elephant swayed back and forth.

"Lucky Charm!" Ladybug shouted. This was her chance. An small wound up mouse toy appeared in her hands. She just stared at it for a second until she realized how to use it. Ladybug jumped in front of it and wounded up the toy. She placed it on the ground and went toward the elephant which was no longer dizzy. It saw the mouse and jumped in fear. Ladybug quickly wrapped her yo-yo around it and it pulled on it which it caused it fall over on the ground and was knocked out. Ladybug quickly purifier it and restored Paris back to normal.

"That was tough," Ladybug sighed in relief.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 11:26 am

Chat nodded as he walked up beside her and placed a hand on her shoulder.  "You did a wonderful job like always, my lady," he said with a grin.  "We're really nailing the teamwork now."  Even as he said this, his attention was turned away fro Hawk Moth and focused on Ladybug and Peacock.

Hawk Moth let out a small sigh before stating, "Yes.  We're doing a good job.  But we need to get back to what we were doing beforehand.  You two shouldn't miss too much school.  That got Chat's attention, and he had to admit his son's annoyed expression would have been entertaining if Adrien didn't hate him at the moment.

"Yeah.  That's probably true..." Chat answered, noncommittally.  "Let's go."  He motioned for Ladybug to follow before taking to the rooftops and heading back to school.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 11:02 pm

Ladybug jumped up and followed Chat onto the rooftop. She landed next to him and they made their way back to school. "Worried Peacock will steal your dad?" she couldn't hold back a teasing smile.

Peacock turned to Hawkmoth. "I better head home. Unless you want to talk some more." She didn't really want to leave him.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 11:35 pm

Chat rolled his eyes. "Don't be ridiculous. It's just weird. My father doesn't go outside, after all."  Of course, his stupid ears and tail gave him away; both twitching with annoyance.  He didn't mean to seem like a spoiled kid (especially since he liked Peacock as a person), but the idea of his father falling for some random woman after everything he'd done as Hawk Moth was a little too much for him.

Hawk Moth shrugged. "I could walk you back to the cafe to get your bags.  Don't want to forget them, right?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 11:38 pm

Ladybug laughed. "You're not being honest with yourself or you just don't want to admit it to me."

Peacock smiled and began to walk. "No I don't." They could actually walk back to the cafe. They weren't too far. "It's a pain to shop while wearing a disguise."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 10:36 pm

Chat didn't answer, jumping a few buildings ahead as he thought about it before stopping on a roof near the school.  He sighed and leaned against his staff as he waited for her to land next to him.  He still felt irritated.  He finally answered once she stopped beside him.

"Is it bratty to of me to have that sort of reaction?  I mean, think of how this looks.  My mother disappeared for six years, my father did a bunch of terrible things to get her back, and then she's finally going to come back and my father decides to go to a cafe brunch with a woman he barely knows.  My father hates going out in public for any reason.  It's weird he suddenly would even if Peacock is our teammate.  He doesn't even take his business partners out to lunch.  He gets a caterer instead.  It just doesn't make sense."  At some point during that speech, he had started pacing.  Why was this even bothering him?  His father could make his own shitty decisions.  Was he just being selfish, or was he worried about how his mother would react?  Or both...?

Hawk Moth nodded at Peacock. "I'm sure. You always have to be careful not to give away your identity."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 10:50 pm

She just stared at him. Ladybug wasn't expecting this. "You know what you can do? Talk to your dad about it. Could make you feel better."

Peacock and Hawkmoth made it back to the cafe. She grabbed her bags. "Thank you for today." she hesitated. "I guess I should be going.."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 11:09 pm

Chat sighed, leaning away from his staff to make it small enough to cross his arms with the staff in hand. "I doubt he'd give me a straight answer," he said. He knew for a fact she wouldn't want to hear that he was still using the silent treatment and avoiding his father when possible.

"You're welcome," Hawk Moth answered. "I guess I'll see you next battle."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 11:13 pm

She narrowed her eyes at him and just ran off back toward the school. Ladybug wasn't even going to bother arguing with him. His problem would be solve if he would just talk to his father.

She just nodded her head. "Bye." Peacock flew back to Fu's place.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 11:40 pm

Chat frowned and watched as she left. He followed her a moment later.

The rest of the day passed with no more discussion about Peacock and his father. Unfortunately, he couldn't shake the thoughts of his father and Peacock hanging out, and he was completely restless by nightfall. Well, it was a nice night to patrol. 

"Why do you have that look on your face? It's night time. Get some sleep so I can too," Plagg muttered while lying on Adrien's pillow.

"I can't sleep yet. I need to go on a quick patrol first," Adrien answered.

Plagg groaned. "Do we have to? It's 1:00 am. You have school."

"It's just going to be for a little bit. Claws out." He didn't give Plagg a chance to protest further. Once he was transformed, he jumped out his window and headed out into the city.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 11:48 pm

Pain yawned. She hovered over her owner watching her knitt a scarf. Pain glanced at the clock which was on the night stand. It was in one in the morning.

"Almost done for the night, Pain," said Iris. "Sorry. It's been so long since I have made anything." Plus it kept her mind busy.

"It's alright," said her kwami. "It's fun watching you make that." she landed on her lap.

"If you want I can make you one."

Pain's eyes lit up. "Really!?"

Iris nodded her head and smile. "Of course."

"Yay!!" Pain floated back up and did a twirl. She then came to a stop and her eyes widen.

"What's wrong?" Iris gave her a confused look.

"I sense Plagg."

"What!?" Iris looked mad. She told her son not to be out late! She stood up. "Pain, it's show time!" she transformed and then left Fu's house. She found Chat Noir standing on a building near by. She landed next to him. "I thought I told you not to be out late."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 11:56 pm

Chat shrugged. "You did, didn't you? I couldn't help it. I needed to get out and think. I'm too used to patrols to stop now... Besides, you can't enforce a no night patrol rule. You're not my mother." He bit his lip after he said it. Hopefully that didn't come off too rude.  Peacock was a nice person and probably didn't deserve his bad attitude.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 12:01 am

Peacock laughed. If only he knew. "No I'm not, but I am a mother. It's dangerous to be out past midnight especially on a school night." she sat down on the ledge. "But since we're here might as well talk." she motioned him to join her. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 10:25 pm

Chat shrugged and sat down beside her.  Might as well talk to her since he didn't really want to talk to his father. Not that she could tell him what his father was thinking, but at least he might be able to get her opinion of what happened (all joking aside). He'd answer her question first and see if the conversation headed in that direction. He didn't want to seem too interested in her get together with Hawk Moth.

"I couldn't sleep and wanted to go out. I always used to be out past midnight on school nights when we were fighting akumas. The only difference now is the beasts are more powerful. I just have to be aware of my surroundings. So, why are you out here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 46 ... 67  Next