Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 14 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 14 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 14 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 14 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 14 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 14 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 14 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 14 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 14 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 14 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 40 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 11:14 pm

The owl swooped down towards Peacock, and Hawk Moth quickly intercepted it. His sword slashed at the beast's wing.  It struggled to keep itself balanced as it flew to the side and ended up landing on the rooftop about ten meters away from them. It could probably still fly if it needed to, but thankfully the damaged feathers were enough to keep it mostly grounded. It faced Hawk Moth with more hatred than a normal animal would ever show and let out a high pitched hiss of frustration.

Hawk Moth eyed Peacok out of the corner of his eye while still keeping most of his attention on their opponent. "You okay?"

Chat looked down at his staff as they made their way across the city. It would probably take another five or ten minutes before they got there. Hopefully, their teammates were doing well enough to hold the beast off.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 11:34 pm

Peacock stood up quickly. "Yes." Her whole body was in pain from the fall, but luckily nothing was broken. She walked in front of him with both her fans out. She considering using her main attack, but Ladybug wasn't here yet to purify. 

The shadow beast rose to the air spite its injury and flapped its wings back and forth. Feathers started shooting at them and one went right past Peacock's arm and slice her outfit's fabric. It stung and she saw some blood. Peacock quickly grabbed Hawkmoth and they ran into an alley. "Great. Just great. I guess the kids are still making their way. I'm going to have to risk and use my main attack. Anyway you can distract it so I can catch it off guard?"
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 11:42 pm

Hawk Moth nodded, glancing out of the alley to pinpoint where the beast was. "I can do that. Just make sure you get out of here as soon as you do your main attack. You're already scraped up. Detransforming would make you too big of a target."

With that, he took a step away from her before teleporting out of the alley to a spot near the owl. It stopped its search to focus on him, shooting another flurry of feathers in his direction. Hawk Moth swung his sword in front of him and slashed the feathers out of the air.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 11:56 pm

While the shadow beast was focusing on the beast, Peacock merged her fans into one giant one. She ran out and got right in front of Hawkmoth right when he stopped the beast's attack. She called her attack which a great gust of wind. It knocked the beast backward and it went spiraling toward the ground.

Their teammates finally arrived just when the beast faceplanted in the middle of the street. Ladybug looked at Chat. "Make sure it stays down."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 12:01 am

Chat nodded and ran toward the beast. I was already starting to recover but he was quick enough to jump on its back and push his staff down on its back, pinning it to the ground with its wings held down. It wasn't a position that would last long since the bird was already finding leverage to push up, but it was enough. "Now!" he called to Ladybug.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 12:05 am

Ladybug quickly purified it and her magic restored any damaged caused by the beast. She then helped up the human that they saved and they went on her way. She turned to her teammates with a smile. "Good job everyone."

Peacock returned her smile and she then heard her brooch buzz. She sighed. She needed to go. "Well, I'll see you three late." Peacock then flew off.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 11:25 pm

Hawk Moth nodded as Peacock left.  "Splitting up seems to work well. That might be the best way to patrol going forward."  He half turned away from them before looking back. "Don't stay out too late," he said, focusing his gaze on Chat before turning completely away from them and teleporting away.

Chat watched him go before inwardly shrugging. The amount of freedom he had nowadays was amazing. But it really was late, and sleep was probably a good idea. "I guess I should go too. Good night, my lady."  He grinned at her, stealing a small kiss before running off.

He entered his room through the bathroom window and detransformed.  He would have liked to stay out with Marinette longer, but he couldn't stop thinking of his mother's text. Exiting the bathroom, he headed to his desk and grabbed his phone. He then opened the text window and added his mother's number to his contacts before starting a new text with her. Was it too late to text her now...?

Adrien shook his head. She would probably have it silenced if she was sleeping, so he began typing. 'Hey. I can't wait for you to come home. I love you and really miss you.  He paused a moment before pressing send. For some reason he felt nervous. Why should he, though? Just because he hadn't talk to his mother in six years...?

Thankfully, he didn't let nerves keep him from sending the text. But now those same nerves made him feel restless. He meant to go to sleep after sending his text, but he was itching for a good run around the Paris. For all he knew, he could spot her around the city... He smiled at the thought. He should let her come around when she was ready, but looking for her suddenly sounded way more appealing.

"Plagg, did you get a chance to eat some cheese?" He asked as he glanced toward his kwami.

"Yeah. Why?" Plagg stared at him for a moment before letting out a groan. "Don't tell me we're going out again."

"Just for a little bit. I'll buy you extra Camembert tomorrow."

The kwami perked up. "Fine. For the Camembert."

With that, Adrien called his transformation phrase and turned back into Chat Noir. He slipped back out the bathroom window into the night.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 11:51 pm

Peacock detransformed, when she got the entrance of Fu's house. She placed the hand on the wall and the door appeared. Iris went inside and went straight to her room. She walked over to her bed and collapsed. Pain floated above her.

"You shouldn't flirt," the kwami reminded her owner.

"I know," Iris said. "I just can't stop myself. I miss being with him."

"Go home then."

Iris squeezed her pillow. "Not yet.." She then heard her phone buzz. Iris sat up and wondered who would be texting her this late at night. She grabbed her phone off the nightstand and unlocked the screen. Iris gasped. It was a text from Adrien. She was wondering if he would reply back to her text. A smile appeared on her face as she read his message. She quickly replied, I can't wait to see you, Adrien. I never stopped loving you. :) Iris hit send and let out a sigh. She looked up at Pain and saw her floating in the air eating bread. She went got some while Iris was texting Adrien.

"Shall we get some sleep?" Pain asked her after gulping down the last piece of her bread.

"I can't sleep now. Adrien texted me."

"He did!? That's great!" Pain cheered.

"Yeah," Iris said and then looked down at her phone. She wondered if he would respond back. There was no reason too. Their conversation was over. But still. She wanted to wait and see. Iris looked up at the Pain. She needed to the pass the time. Iris smiled. "Is it okay if I get some fresh air?"

"But it's late and your tired.."

"I know, but like I said I can't sleep."

"Fine. But only for an hour!"

Iris nodded her head. She then transformed and left Fu's house. Peacock flew around a city before finding a lovely spot on top of a church's bell tower to rest. She landed on the roof and gaze out at the city.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 12:02 am

Chat Noir jumped across the rooftops with no destination in mind. He always loved Paris at night with all of its lights and the occasional person on the street. He wondered if anyone had noticed the beast fight for as late as it was.

He came to a stop a few roofs away from a church as he noticed a figure on top of the bell tower. Was that Peacock? Yes. Why was she out this late?

Curiosity drew him closer until he landed next to her. "Hey, Peacock. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 12:04 am

Peacock jumped. She was not expecting her son to be out! She wondered if he read her reply yet. She just smiled at him. "Couldn't sleep so I decided to get some air. You?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 12:07 am

Chat chuckled as she jumped. He never meant to surprise people, but his black outfit and cat-like stealth made it way too easy. It was fun, even if he didn't mean it. "Same as you. Plus, I love being out at night. Paris is always amazing at night."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 9:55 am

Peacock looked back out at the city. It did look beautiful at night. It was called the city of lights for a reason. She glanced at him. "Do you always go out at the night?" she wanted to tell him to go home, but this was a good opportunity to catch up with her son.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 11:07 am

Chat nodded as he sat down beside her, a small grin on his face.  "Yeah.  I started going out at night when I first got my miraculous.  Hawk Moth typically attacked during the day, but patrolling at night was a good stress reliever.  It's basically a habit now.."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 11:20 am

"But it's dangerous now," she said. "What if the brothers spot you? We don't know if they watch over the city.." It was so hard not act like a mother. She was tempted to tell Gabriel about this.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 1:18 pm

Chat paused.  He'd thought about that a few times but figured the chances of them noticing him were slim.  The city was large and the brothers could be anywhere.  He wasn't too worried.  

He shrugged. "Being a superhero is dangerous in general.  That's why I programmed Ladybug and Hawk Moth's cell phone numbers in my staff.  I can contact either of them in an emergency.  Besides, You get used to taking a beating. All that matters is making sure you win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 40 ... 67  Next