Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 40 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 40 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 40 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 40 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 40 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 40 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 40 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 40 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 40 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 40 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 53 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 11:20 pm

Adrien sat down beside her and wrapped an arm around her, pulling her closer to him. He kept forgetting about his birthday with all the shadow beast attacks and his self-inflicted rocky relationship with his father. The fact she was so upset about not being able to finish a birthday gift made him frown.  

"It's okay. You don't have to make me anything. Just spending time with you is enough for me," he said, resting his head on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 11:24 pm

Marinette couldn't help, but smile. "Then I'll just plan something special for us to do." She placed her head on his head. "I'll just give you my gift for Christmas. Gives me more time to make it perfect."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 11:37 pm

Adrien smiled, enjoying being so close to her.  Hopefully, they would stay like this for a while.  "I'm sure whatever you come up with will absolutely purrfect."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 11:42 pm

Marinette laughed. "You and your silly puns." He was making her feel better. "Just so you know I won't tell you what I'm making! It's a surprise, kitty."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 12:20 pm

"Not even a hint?  How cruel.  Do you want the curiosity to kill me?"  He joked, smirking though she wouldn't be able to see it in their current position.  Truth be told, he loved surprises especially from Marinette.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 5:58 pm

"Oh my," she said and moved away so they could look at each other. "You're right. Curiosity killed the cat. We can't have that! Here's a hint. It's something nobody else has!" she gave him a little wink.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 11:00 pm

Adrien smiled. "Unfortunately, that just makes me more curious. I'll be down to my last life by morning."

They continued to talk and cuddle for a while until they noticed it was getting late. He wondered what time his father would decide was too late. Curfew? Or a little bit before?  Either way, it was time to go so he reminded Marinette about signing her cast before saying goodbye and heading out the window. He met his father a block away and they drove home in the car.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 11:24 pm

Iris was sitting on her bed knitting a blanket. She was trying to use her hobby to get her mind off today's fault. Rin almost got her. She let out a heavy sigh. She needed to get better at this whole superhero thing. She talked to Fu about this earlier and he said she would get better in time. Maybe she should ask the others for tips during the next attack.

She put her blanket down beside her. She couldn't concentrate. Iris grabbed her phone and texted Gabriel. Hows it going?

Meanwhile Rin was laying on his bed in his room. He was staring up at the ceiling in anger. He failed. He was so close to getting both the ladybug and peacock miraculoues. He clenched his fists. Now he was bed ridden until his wounded heal. Rin then heard his door open. He turned his head and saw his brother peaking his head into the room.

"You're still awake?" he asked him. Kou could see his brother's eyes from the hallway lights. He reached for the light switch and turned the room's lights.

"Of course," growled Rin. "How can I sleep knowing that I failed?"

Kou sighed. "You need your rest. Don't worry I'll have the bat attack soon. It should have easier time since Ladybug's arm is broken."

"Kou."

"Yes, brother?" he opened the door and walked in.

"The shadow beast attacked a school today. Then Ladybug and Chat Noir appeared on the scene."

"You think they go to that school?"

"Yes. Have the beast attack that school tomorrow."

Kou nodded his head. "Alright. Now get some rest." He then turned around and turned off the lights before closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 12:18 am

Gabriel looked at his phone after making sure Adrien was in for the night.  He smiled when he saw another text from Iris.  Getting consistent confirmation that she was alive and well always filled him with relief.

Fine.  How are you?

He wasn't sure if he wanted to have another discussion about his an Adrien's relationship, so hopefully she wouldn't think to push that topic tonight.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 6:01 pm

She read his text and looked annoyed. She wished he said more. Iris was tempted to call him. No. Let's not make a habit of calling. She looked back at her phone and replied to his text. Okay. What you been up to?
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 11:05 pm

Gabriel paused as he thought about what to say. All superhero business was off-limits for the time being; at least until he knew if his suspicions were right. He could talk about work, but there wasn't much going on at the moment. So, he had to default to Adrien even if it might lead to his most recent failures as a parent.

Nothing much. I'm designing an outfit for Adrien's birthday gift. Hopefully he likes it.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 11:19 pm

The phone fell out of Iris's hand, when she read Gabriel's text. A look of panic appeared on her face. Pain noticed and flew to her side. Iris just stood up and paced around her room.

"Iris," said Pain. "What's wrong?"

"Adrien's birthday is coming up! How could I have forgotten!!!" she replied in a freaked out voice. "I am a terrible mother!"

"No you're not," said her kwami and floated over to her. She gave her a comforting smile. "There's a lot going on so it's easy to forget important dates. When is it?"

"The 16th."

"You still have time to mail him something."

"You're right," Iris said and walked back over to the bed. She sat down and grabbed her phone. She felt better now. She typed her reply and hit sent. I'm sure he'll like it! Your clothing is the best! :)
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 40 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 11:00 pm

Gabriel smiled to himself and pulled out his sketches of the outfit. He was done planning and had chosen which type of fabric he wanted to use. He just needed to get it from the store and start putting it together.  He wondered if he should text a picture of the sketch to Iris. She might want to see.  He decided not to, however, because of the chance the design would change as he worked. He would send a picture of the finished outfit later if she asked.

Thank you. He's a little oblivious when it comes to clothes made specifically for him, but hopefully he'll notice with this outfit.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 40 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 11:16 pm

Iris laughed.

You need to tell him then! Send me a picture when it's done. I'm going to bed. Goodnight my love. <3

Iris hit send and then placed her phone the dresser. She got up from her bed and got ready for bed. As she was getting out her pjs Iris wondered what to get Adrien for his birthday. She wanted to make him something. But what? She had no idea what he liked. He probably had the same tastes, but teenagers could be difficult. She let out a frustrated sigh.

"What's wrong?" Pain asked. She was sitting on Iris's dresser eating a piece of bread. She went grabbed a piece while Iris was busy texting Gabriel.

"I don't know what to make Adrien for his birthday."

"Food! I would love to get food for my birthday."

Iris stared at her for a split second. Then a smile appeared on her face. "That's it! I always made cakes for both of their birthdays! I normally make Adrien a chocolate cake while I make a lemon one for Gabe. I wonder if Adrien still likes chocolate." Iris then walked back over to her phone and sent Adrien a message.

Do you like chocolate?
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 40 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 11:55 pm

Gabriel smiled at his phone. Will do.  Good night.  With that, he went to bed.

Adrien woke to his alarm the next morning and quickly got ready for school. He thought about stopping by Marinette's apartment, but he was held up by Plagg wanting cheese that he didn't realize he was out of.

"How do you even run out of Camembert anymore? You know better. This is a crime against my appetite," Plagg whined as both of them searched for any scrap of cheese that may be left.  There was none.

"I'm sorry. You're the one that ate two wheels of cheese last night. We'd still have some if you could control yourself," Adrien answered. Plagg just gave him bratty pout in response.

"Fine. I'll get more cheese on the way to school."  Great. Now his locker would smell like a cheese store...

Plagg gave him a satisfied look and flew into his pocket as he headed out of his room. After another quiet breakfast between himself and his father, he headed to the car and took his phone from the pocket that Plagg was not hiding in and noticed he had a text.

He raised his eyebrow.  Another late night text from his mother. Or was it really?  He still didn't know where she was.  Maybe she was in a different time zone.  Either way, he texted a quick response. Of course! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 53 ... 67  Next