Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 21 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 21 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 21 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 21 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 21 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 21 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 21 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 21 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 21 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 21 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 44 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 11:31 pm

"I have one," she said. "What about you?" Iris attempting to move the conversation about him. "You only have one son if I remember correctly?"
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 11:35 pm

Gabriel nodded. "Yes. Just Adrien," he answered simply. "He models for my company. I'm sure you've seen his face around Paris." He could help but smile slightly. "But you've met my son, so there's not much else to say. Tell me a little about your child. If you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 11:40 pm

'Damn it, Gabe,' Iris thought herself. He turned it right back! "Well, I have a son." she couldn't lie about Adrien being a girl. Her having a son shouldn't be suspicious. "He was a sweetheart. Very outgoing. He loved to play games. I miss him very much.." she paused. "I actually talked to your son last night. "I couldn't sleep so I went out as Peacock and I ran into him as Chat. He's very sweet. He reassured me that my son would still remember me." Iris gave him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 11:57 pm

He nodded. So she stayed at home with a son.. He would definitely have considered Adrien to have all of the listed traits as a child. So, he included the information in is mental notes just in case he needed it later.

"I'm glad he could help. Adrien's always been a good kid. He was very close to his mother, and he still really loves and misses her. I'm sure he feels like he relates to your son."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 12:01 am

"He is a good kid," Iris said. She wanted to say more, but she was worried she would say too much."I should probably go.." Iris was trying not to sound sad. She wanted be next to him as long as she can.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 12:07 am

Gabriel nodded with a sigh. He didn't really want their conversation to end yet. He needed more time to investigate. Well, it was his fault if he asked too much and chased her away. It's not like he could force her to stay. "Okay.. It was nice talking to you. Have a safe walk back to Fu's.."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 12:12 am

"Likewise. Thanks again," she said and stood up. "I'll see you later." Pain dove into Iris's bag and she walked away. She didn't want to return to Fu's, but it was probably for the best.

When she returned home, Iris said nothing to Fu. She went to her room and took a nap. Iris didn't feel like asking Pain why she wondered off.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 12:46 am

Gabriel walked back to his office to gather his sketchbook before heading home.  He made his way to Adrien's room only to realize his son was nowhere to be found. A post-it note on the computer caught his eye and he walked over to read it. So, Adrien was out with Marinette. He'd just have to talk to him later. He took a new post-it from Adrien's desk and wrote, 'Come talk to me when you get home.' Satisfied, he stuck the note where the first one was and went to his office.

Adrien arrived home a while later. His date with Marinette had gone exactly as planned, and he was quite proud of himself for it. He would have to find more secluded places to go to. He glanced at the note on his computer and noticed it was his father's handwriting rather than his own. 

Skimming over the words made him frown. What did he do this time? "I'm going to talk to my father. You can stay in the room if you want," he said to Plagg as he slowly walked out of his room and toward the office.

His father told him to enter within seconds of the first know, so he did so without a word and closed the door.  "Is something wrong?" he asked.

"No. I just have a few things. First, I need you to look over the fall and winter modeling schedule and let me know if you have any issues with it. Second, your mother called me today. She told me to let you know that you can call or text her any time," his father answered.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 10:25 pm

Iris woke up from her nap. Pain was sitting on the windowsill. She leaned over and patted Pain on the head. Her kwami looked back at her.

"What happened?" she finally asked. Iris held out her hand and Pain sat down on it.

"I saw something shiny and cat chased me away. Gabriel saved me from the cat!" Pain answered and then laughed at herself. "I forgot I could fly away."

Iris laughed. "I guess you and I are really made for each other."

Pain smiled. She then floated over to Iris and hugged her cheek. "I love you, Iris."

"I love you too," she replied. "Just promise me you won't wonder off again like that."

"I promise!" Pain looked determined.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 10:57 pm

Adrien stared at his father in surprise. His mother called? Actually talked on the phone with his father? And he could call her too?  Suddenly, she didn't seem quite so far away as she had with her first text. He couldn't help but smile, filling with excitement. "Really? Did she say when I could call her?" He asked eagerly.

His father shook his head. "She didn't give a time frame. She just said call whenever. She's pretty spontaneous, so I don't think it would bother her as long as you at a reasonable hour."

Adrien nodded while wondering how he was supposed to know what a reasonable time for her would be. Was she in France or somewhere else..? "Thank you for letting me know."

His father nodded. "She still wants to be in contact. Even if she's not coming home for the moment."

"May I be excused," Adrien asked, wanting to text his mother as soon as possible. Even if she wouldn't mind a random call, he wanted to make sure he would catch her at a good time.

"Don't forget to look over the modeling schedule," his father answered, pushing the schedule pages toward him. Adrien took the papers and nodded to his father before leaving the office. That was the most civil conversation they'd had in a while. Part of him had even enjoyed how normal it was.

He quickly grabbed his phone when he got back to his room and opened the text thread between him and his mother. He wasn't sure what to say, so he sent one word. Hi.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:05 pm

Iris then heard her phone buzz. She looked over at her phone and picked it up. She smiled, when she saw it was from Adrien. Good! Gabe talked to him! She quickly wrote a reply. Hi! How you been? Send me a selfie! Yes your mother knows what that is! :P

She then attached her selfie from earlier and hit send.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:22 pm

Adrien smiled like a kid in the candy store when his phone buzzed. He stared at the picture, grinning wider as he read the text that came with it. I've been good. I was enjoying summer, but school starts soon.

He took a quick picture, looked it over to make sure it looked okay, and sent the picture and the text.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:28 pm

Iris grinned, when she got Adrien's text. She saved his photo on to her phone. Even in a selfie he was posing. Are you still homeschooled?

She hit send. Iris has a feeling that Adrien went to a school seeing how he hung around Marinette before he knew she was Ladybug. Fu never went into detail about how they met.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:37 pm

No. I started public school right before my 14th birthday.  It’s really great. I wish I could have gone sooner.  My girlfriend, Marinette, is in my class.  Adrien paused and wondered if he should mention Marinette so soon. Would that be part of what his mother wanted to know? Maybe she would have asked about it later.  He shrugged to himself and sent the text anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:41 pm

Iris was thrilled. Great! He finally went to a school! That's wonderful Adrien! Please tell me about Marinette! What does she look like? Do you have a picture? I'm so happy for you. :) :)

Despite learning more about Marinette she hoped Adrien would give her more details this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 44 ... 67  Next