Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 20 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 20 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 20 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 20 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 20 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 20 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 20 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 20 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 20 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 20 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:57 pm

Gabriel could help but smile slightly as she happily landed on his head. Such an innocent kwami. "Alright. Once you finish that, you can hide and we can go."

He waited for her to finish the bread and motioned for her to hide in a pocket so he could give her another, smaller piece. Then he walked out of the alley and toward the marketplace. It was relatively crowded. He glanced around as he walked, wondering how he was going to find Peacock in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 12:00 am

Right when Iris was about to call Fu, she spotted Gabriel in the crowd. Great! Just great! She was about to turn away from him, but she noticed him shoving pieces of bread into his pocket. Iris groan. He found Pain. Of course he did! She sighed. 

Iris walked over to him. "I think you have something of mine." she did her best to alter her voice.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 12:05 am

Gabriel looked up in the middle of shoving another piece of bread into his pocket. He studied the woman for a moment. The hat and sunglasses disguise was enough for him to decide this was definitely Peacock. "I supposed I do," he answered, his eyes traveling to her dress. It was one of his designs, and the fit flattered her perfectly. "Nice dress," the compliment escaped his mouth before he had a chance to think.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 12:10 am

Iris blushed. She forgot that she decided to wear one of his dresses. She prayed that it didn't give her away. "Thank you." she glanced around trying to find a place for them to talk. It was too crowded in the marketplace. People would noticed Pain. Iris spotted a park that was close. She pointed to it. "How we go to that park over there. We can find a nice quiet spot to talk."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 11:04 am

Gabriel nodded and they walked to the park she motioned to.  They found a nice, fairly secluded park bench and sat.  He passed the bag with the remaining bread to her since he knew there was enough bread in his kitchen already and poked his pocket to indicate the kwamis could come out.

"Does she run off a lot?" He asked, curiously; not sure what else to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 12:12 pm

Iris took the bag of bread. She was greatful that he gave it to her. They were running low. Pain floated over to her and looked guilty. Iris patted her on the head and gave her a smile. Pain looked happy and sat down on her lap. Iris then turned her attention Gabriel when he spoke. An couldn't help, but smile at him.

"No," Iris replied. "Thank you for finding her." she couldn't help herself. "I guess you're handsome in any suit." she gave him a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 1:31 pm

Gabriel opened his mouth to say a simple 'you're welcome' when Peacock began to flirt with him.  He rolled his eyes.  "You really are open about flirting with men for someone who is supposedly already married."

He subconsciously looked to see if she had a ring, but her left hand was blocked from his view by the angle from which he was looking.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 1:42 pm

She just smiled at him. Iris had to hold back a laugh. It was hard to disguise a laugh. "It's harmless flirting. I'm not seeking a relationship. So lighten up."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 10:16 pm

Gabriel froze and stared at her, trying to see past her disguise to the person beneath. He couldn't use her hair color as proof (many women in Paris had blonde hair), but if he could just get a good look at facial features...

He shook his head. "I guess you're right.. I don't have much of a sense of humor, if you haven't noticed already."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 10:31 pm

Iris inched away as she stared at her. Did he see right through her!? Then she relaxed when he didn't call her out. She chuckled. "Oh I have, but I'm sure deep down inside there's a bit of humor."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 10:41 pm

"Perhaps," he said with a shrug. "If it's there, it's buried pretty deep."  And yet, if he was convinced Peacock was Iris, that humor would make itself known on its own. He and Iris had a natural chemistry that he was sure he'd recognize at some point if she was Peacock.

"So, what brings you out here, anyway? Wouldn't it be safer to stay in Fu's house until this is all over?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 10:44 pm

"Uh," Iris played with her hair. "I just wanted some fresh air." She inched away from him. Iris hoped he didn't pry too much. She could not lie.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 10:52 pm

Gabriel nodded, accepting her answer. It made sense not to want to be trapped in a small house all the time. Still... she seemed nervous. Like she was hiding something. The logical side really want to push, but now wasn't the time. Maybe on a future patrol. 

There were other ways to pry, however. "So, would it be okay if you told me a little about yourself? Nothing major, just the types of things you like. You know quite a bit about us, after all."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 11:05 pm

Still playing with her hair. "Well, I'm not sure how to describe myself. I'm outgoing." she paused to think. "I love my family. I was a stay at home mom and I enjoy every minute of it." Iris hoped that was good enough.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 11:22 pm

Gabriel made a mental note of the way she played with her hair when she was nervous and the fact she was a stay at home mother. More traits that pointed to his wife. He should stop questioning her. He didn't like to see her nervous. But he also didn't want to stop the conversation.  

"How many children do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 67  Next