Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 43 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 43 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 43 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 43 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 43 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 43 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 43 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 43 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 43 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 43 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 43 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 4:28 pm

Iris woke up and got ready for the day. She was somewhat cheerful since it was Adrien's birthday. But she did feel guilty and sad that she couldn't spend the day with him.

After getting dress, Iris walked into the kitchen to make breakfast. She was planning to make Adrien's cake afterward. Oh and a special cake for Gabriel which reminded her. She pulled out her phone and texted him.

Today's Adrien's birthday! Amazing isn't it? I wish he would stop growing! How did his present turn out? Did you take a picture? Did he like it? :)

Meanwhile Marinette waited outside the school for Adrien. She didn't have his present with her. She planned to give to him on their date.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 3:10 am

Gabriel looked down at his phone as he headed toward the car.  He smiled at her enthusiasm but also wondered what it felt like to miss so much of Adrien's life when she was the more sentimental of the two of them.  Technically, he had let a lot of Adrien's life go by while he locked himself in a room looking for Iris. But that was different. He had chosen to do so while Iris would never have left their family by her own will.

I know. He's grown so fast. He actually liked his gifts more than I thought he would. He wore both pieces to school. Here's a picture of the outfit.  He looked through his pictures and sent a couple pictures. Unfortunately, he didn't get a chance to take a picture of Adrien opening the present.

Adrien arrived at school not too long after Marinette. He smiled and waved when he saw her waiting, before approaching her. "Good morning."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 3:16 am

Iris was in the middle of eating, when she heard her phone buzz. She grabbed it and read Gabriel's message. She smiled when she looked through the pictures he sent her. She was happy that he wore it!

Wonderful! You out did yourself! I'm happy that he liked it. :)

Marinette smiled at Adrien. She hugged him at once. "Morning! Happy birthday!" She then let go him. "And don't you dare ask me about your gift! I'll give it to you on our date which is also a surprise." Her smiled turned into a grin.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 3:36 am

Gabriel smiled.  I really wanted to make the best design possible. I'm glad it turned out so well. Are you going to text Adrien?

Adrien smiled at her birthday wishes before groaning with her declaration that he wouldn't get his gift until their date.  "That really isn't fair...  Can I at least have a hint?  I'm dying to know what it is."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 3:46 am

"It was made by me!" Marinette replied with a laugh. "That's all I'm saying." She then eyed his clothes. "Your outfit looks new." She could tell they were made by his father. She wondered if they were Adrien's birthday gift. "I really love the design."

Iris read her message from Gabriel. She took a bite out of her food before replying.

Of course! I'm just waiting for the right moment. :)
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 43 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 12:57 am

"Thanks," Adrien said. "My father designed them. He actually gave me my gift in person this year."  The first bell rang as he spoke, warning all the students that class would begin soon.  They headed inside, stopping at their lockers before heading into the classroom and taking their seats.

Nino turned around to smile at them. "Hey.  Happy birthday, Adrien," he said with a smile, and Adrien thanked him.

Gabriel raised an eyebrow.  I see. What do you consider the right moment?  He asked, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 43 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 1:14 am

The moment he was born, Gabriel! I'm more sappy than you!  Well a little bit! If I remember correctly you said he was perfect when you held him for the first time! ;)

Iris put down her phone to continue her breakfast. She glanced at the clock that was on the wall briefly before taking another bite of food.  She started to tap her free hand on her phone's screen. Just a little bit more. When she took a sip of her coffee, Iris noticed she had two minutes to go. She quickly grabbed her phone and started to type.

Adrien, at this exact moment 16 years ago you came into my life. And ever since that day I feel blessed. Words can't describe how much you mean to me. You brought me so much joy and laughter. I love you, Adrien! I hope you have a wonderful birthday! I'm sorry we can't be together today, but we will be together very soon. I promise.

P.S You will have a little surprise from me! It's the least I can do! :) 

Iris glanced at the clock on her phone. When the time turned to the exact moment Adrien was born, she hit send.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 43 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 12:04 am

Gabriel smiled. Yep, she was definitely far sappier than he was.  So was Adrien, for that matter. He would love it.  If only she could come home for his birthday.  He's still perfect.  Well, except for the attitude he's had lately.  I'm sure he will love whatever you text him.

Meanwhile, Adrien fidgeted in his seat as he wondered what Marinette had made him. Anything made by her was an instant win his his mind, but he had no idea what she could have made with her broken are. He could imagine sewing would be difficult (while not impossible), but maybe it was something else entirely..

He felt his phone buzz and stopped fidgeting long enough to make sure Mrs. Bustier wasn't looking before stealthily grabbing it from his pocket and staring down at the screen. A strong wave of emotion washed through him as he read his mother's text, and he had to call on all of his modeling skills to keep his face neutral. She was thinking of him right down to the second of his birth. This was the happiest he'd felt on his birthday in a very long time. He glanced up to make sure his teacher hadn't noticed him not paying attention before texting back.

Thank you. It make me really happy to hear from you at this moment. I can't wait for your surprise and to see you again. I love you too. With that, he quickly hit send and put his phone back in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 43 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 12:53 am

Iris was washing the dishes, when she heard her phone buzz. She pulled it out of her pants pocket and turned it on. The screen lit up and she saw she had two messages. Iris read them both and smiled. She then went back to the dishes. Iris decided not to reply to either of their messages. There was no need too.

Once the dishes were all clean, Iris decided to get to work on both Adrien's and Gabriel's cakes. She pulled out all of the ingredients and got to work. As she baked Fu was sitting at the table watching her. He was drinking some tea with a look of disappointment in his eyes. He was really hope today all of days she would go home.

Iris glanced back at him. "I have enough ingredients for a third cake. Should I make us one?"

"If you wish."

"Great. I'll make ours chocolate. Do you like chocolate?"

Fu nodded his head.

"Great!" Iris said again. She returned her attention back to her baking. "Gabriel doesn't really care for chocolate. I wish he did then I wouldn't need to make three cakes."

"What cake are you making him?"

"Lemon! It's the only sweet he will eat."

Fu chuckled and sip his tea. He then glanced out the window. He really wanted to talk to her about the current situation. But that was probably not a good idea.

Iris spent the whole day making her cakes. Around three she was finished. She boxed up the boys' cakes in their own decorative boxes. Iris then grabbed Pain and transformed into Peacock. She glanced at the clock on the wall. She should be able to drop off their cakes before they got home.

She then left Fu's house and flew over to their house. Along the way Peacock made sure no one noticed her. She made it to the house and landed behind a tree outside of the barrier wall. Peacock then detransformed.

"What are you doing?" Pain asked in confusion. 

"I don't want Peacock to be spotted flying into the courtyard since it's day time. Pain, do you think you can place the boxes on the front door step?"

The kwami shook her head. "They're too heavy."

Iris frowned. She glanced toward the gate. She noticed a delivery man standing there ringing a bell. A little camera popped out and Iris could barely hear a voice. Was that Nathalie? Strange. The gate was always left unlock. She noticed the man dropped a package into a bin. He then walked away. The bin closed and the camera disappeared. Iris just stood there. An idea hit her!

She looked at Pain. "Can you change my appearance as Peacock?"

"Yep!"

"Make me look like a delivery girl! You can make the eye mask look like sunglasses."

The kwami stared at her until she realized her owner's plan. "Okay!"

Iris smiled and transformed back into Peacock. She glanced down at herself and her outfit looked similar to the delivery's man outfit. Expect the colors matched Peacock's color scheme. She walked over to the front gate and rang the doorbell.

Camera popped out. "Yes?" Yep. It was Nathalie.

"Hello," said Peacock. "I'm from Heavenly Cakes. I'm dropping off two birthday cakes for the Agreste household."

"Hold on," said Nathalie. "I'll be out in a moment." The camera went back into its hole. A few minutes passed and the gate opened up. Nathalie walked out.

Peacock stared at her for a moment. She looked worn out. 

"Ma'ma, the cakes," said Nathalie trying not to sound annoyed.

"Oh right!" Peacock quickly handed them to her. "Sorry you look like someone I know. Have a good day." she then quickly walked away. She glanced back and saw Nathalie walked back into the courtyard. She smiled slightly. Her planned work.

Meanwhile school was over, Marinette turned to Adrien. "I'll pick you up at your house at 7!" She gave him a goofy grin.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 43 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 1:51 am

Nathalie stared down at the cakes after placing them on the long dining room table. Something seemed off about that cake delivery person, but she wasn't quite sure what. And then there was the question of who sent them. There was no return address or card. Were the cakes sent by two different people, or did someone just really want Adrien to have cake? Were Adrien's fangirls really so persistent that they would send cake after it was very public knowledge that he had a girlfriend?

She opened both boxes to inspect the cakes closer and noticed one was chocolate (one of Adrien's favorite flavors) and the other was definitely not chocolate, though she'd have to taste it to know what it was (and there was no way she was going to do so without permission). She closed the boxes and shrugged. She sent Gabriel a quick text. He would have to decide if they wanted to eat the cakes or not.

Gabriel came home earlier than usual to inspect the cakes. It wasn't like he was going to accept the cakes without question. He froze, however, when he saw the lemon cake. Adrien didn't really care for lemon cake, it and really wasn't the first flavor many people would have thought to send someone. Without a second thought, he reached down and took a small amount of icing from the bottom of the lemon cake and tasted it. He would know that homemade icing anywhere.

Thank you for the cakes. They look delicious. He texted Iris.

Meanwhile, Adrien nodded to Marinette. "I can't wait," he said, returning her grin.  They separated when they exited the building and Adrien went to his car to go home.

When he arrived home, he was surprised to see his father home. Gabriel was sitting at the dining table with his sketchbook in hand. Two boxes sat on the table. Adrien approached curiously, trying to get a good look at the boxes. His father noticed him before he got very close.

"Adrien, how was school?" His father asked.

"Fine. You're home early."

"I know. I came home to look over these after Nathalie texted me. Your mother has made us cake."

Adrien's eyes brightened and he approached the table with a huge grin on his face. The cakes looked delicious. "I didn't know you ate cake."

"I don't usually, but your mother makes the best lemon cake."

"Oh," Adrien murmured. He noticed a cake knife and some plates sitting behind the cake boxes and cut himself a piece.  "I'm going to take this to my room. I have a date with Marinette at 7, so I need to get my homework done."  He headed upstairs after his father nodded.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 43 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 2:00 am

Iris was sitting in the living room, when she heard her phone buzz. She grabbed it and read the text and smiled.

I hope they are! I made you cake so you could enjoy some on Adrien's birthday. Because you're weird and don't like chocolate. =P

She hit send and laughed. She then quickly sent him another message.

Sorry I couldn't resist teasing you! Enjoy your cake, Gabriel. Think of it as a late birthday present. =)
P.S Have some vanilla ice cream with it. ;)

Iris sat her phone down and laughed some more. She loved messing with her husband.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 43 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 6:43 pm

Gabriel couldn't keep a small chuckle from escaping him, warmth flowing through him. Six years, and she still knew which buttons to push. Unless, of course, she was sealed inside a piece of magic jewelry, of course.  Then six years wouldn't really matter.

I will. Maybe I'll try a scoop with a small drop of chocolate syrup just for you. 

He looked back down at the cakes. Nathalie said they were delivered by a strange delivery woman from a cake shop, but... He cut a small slice of the lemon cake and tasted the cake with the icing this time. This was definitely Iris's recipe. So, she delivered them herself disguised as a delivery person. Why? She was definitely in Paris. Why couldn't she come home?
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 43 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 9:10 pm

Iris read Gabriel's text and had a good laugh. She then pushed her phone aside on the table and buried her head in her arms.

This was silly. She should just go home. Everything will be alright. If the brothers did track her to their home they could fight them off. Iris fingers squeezed her arms. No. They were stronger than them..

Around seven Marinette made her way to Adrien's house. She had his present gift wrapped thanks to her mother's help. She was never good at gift wrapping. Marinette was planning to put it into a bag, but her mother insisted that it was wrapped. She stopped at the gate and rang the bell.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 43 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 11:16 pm

Adrien smiled when he heard the doorbell. It was almost time for him to find out what Marinette had made him, and the curiosity was killing him. He needed to know. 

He glanced at himself in the mirror to make sure he looked nice. He didn't know where they were going for their date (definitely not anywhere too expensive), but he still wanted to look good. Once he was sure he looked good, he hurried from his room to the front door. Apparently, Nathalie had already gone home because no one was in the foyer.

He opened the door and smiled wider. "Hey. Sorry to keep you waiting."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 43 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 2:42 am

Marinette smiled when Adrien opened the gate door. She grabbed his hand at once. "It's fine. Let's so go!" They then walked off heading toward the subway. Marinette had his present in her other hand. "You'll get your present when we get to our destination! So don't you try anything to get your hands on it. Not even your charm will work."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 43 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 43 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 67  Next