Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 11 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 11 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 11 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 11 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 11 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 11 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 11 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 11 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 11 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 11 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 39 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 8:24 am

Marinette let out a heavy sigh after Adrien left. She stood up and went back into her bed. Tikki followed her and looked concerned. She could tell Marinette was upset.

"What am I going to do, Tikki?" Marinette asked as she played down in bed.

"I'm not sure, Marinette," Tikki replied and landed on the pillow beside her.

"I'm afraid what's going to happen to him if he doesn't patch things up with his father."

"He will. Just give him time."

"It's been two months..."

"Trust me. Things will be alright again."

Marinette fought back tears and rolled over on her other side. She wrapped the covers around herself and fell asleep.

The next morning she woke up. She stared at her phone. She wanted to talk to Adrein more. Tell him how she really felt about all of this. She picked up her phone and text him, Please come over.

Iris was still laying in bed. She didn't get any sleep last night. She eventually stood up and put on her robe. Iris then grabbed her phone and walked out of the room. Iris entered the kitchen and made herself a cup of a coffee. She sat down at the table and stared out the window. Iris grabbed her drink and took a sip. When she placed it back down on the table, Iris pulled her cell phone out of her robe's pocket. She stared at it. She was waiting for a reply from at least one of them. She put the phone down and pushed it away from herself. Iris then buried her head in her arms and cried.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 11:15 pm

Adrien went through his morning routine with his mind in a blur. The text from last night weighed so heavily on his mind that he didn't even check his phone until he was showered and dressed. He stared at it as he realized he had two messages to answer now. One from the random mother that he was certain was his mother, and one from Marinette.

He was marveling at how exactly his mother had gotten his phone number (he didn't have a phone when he was 10, and he never gave his number to anyone but close friends), when his phone gently vibrated with his father's incoming text to the group: Where are you, Iris? Can we come get you?  That was all the confirmation he needed that this was, in fact, his mother's number.

Well, he no longer felt like he could intrude in that chat window. Not until his father finished texting her, anyway. So, he opened Marnette's text. He needed to answer after how he left so suddenly last night.  I'll be over soon.

He glanced around the room, looking for Plagg. "Plagg, where are you?"

No answer. He shrugged and went downstairs to grab some breakfast before coming back up and finding the kwami stuffing a large piece of Camembert down his throat. "There you are," Adrien said.

Plagg looked up at him. "It's not like I was hiding," he muttered. Of course he didn't elaborate.

"Finish your cheese. We're going to Marinette's."

Plagg gave him an annoyed stare before slowly eating the cheese piece by piece. He was grumpy this morning... Adrien shrugged and waited. He was going to take the car today; mostly because he didn't want to risk the beast from last night seeing him; even if it was probably nocturnal. He waited five minutes before grabbing the kwami and gently stuffing him and a container of cheese into his bag.

It wasn't long before he made it to the bakery.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 11:38 pm

Iris heard her phone buzz. She sat up and quickly wiped her face. She was surprised Fu didn't walk in on her crying. Iris grabbed her phone and read the text. She just sat there and stared at it. Iris played with her hair. Should she respond? If she did he'll probably respond.

Marinette stood on the balcony waiting for Adrien. She leaned over her railing wondering what was taking so long. Marinette then noticed a car pulled up in front of the bakery. She recognized it once. Adrien took the car? Odd. She went back into the apartment and greeted him outside in front of the bakery.

"Hey," she said. "Shall we go for a walk?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 6:40 pm

Adrien smiled as she met him at the entrance of the bakery.  She must have been watching for him. "Sure. Where to?" He asked.  It was such a nice day for a walk.

Gabriel tapped a finger on his desk, his eyes wandering to his phone.  He couldn't focus.  Not now that Iris had contacted them.  How did she know their numbers, anyway? His was new and Adrien didn't have a phone until he was 13 or so.

An image of Peacock flashed through his mind. Peacock, who knew all of their identities and had flirted with him anyway.  Who was in contact with Fu.  Who was sealed in a miraculous around the same time Iris disappeared.  And who seemed kind of upset when things between him and Adrien turned to shit the night before.

He didn't have any concrete evidence, but the circumstantial evidence was pretty clear.  He needed a chance to talk to her alone.  Maybe then he could figure things out.  But if it was her,  then why wasn't she coming home?
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 7:34 pm

"Um," Marinette said. She just took his hand and led him into the park across the street. "How about the park? Maybe we could go to a cafe afterward?"

Iris let out a sigh. She should answer it would be rude not to. She typed her reply, I'm sorry I can't say. But don't worry I'm fine! I'll be home as soon as possible! I promise. Iris then hit send. She laid the phone back down on the table. She bit her lip. Their fight was still in her mind. Iris quickly picked up the phone again and made a different conversation with Gabriel. She typed, Don't give up. Please don't. Iris then hit send.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 12:15 am

Adrien opened his mouth to answer when his phone buzzed. "Yeah. The park sounds good," he answered after a brief pause.  He dug through his pocket and grabbed his phone to check the text. It was an unsatisfying answer to his father's question, but at least she was coming home soon. Unfortunately, he had no clue how to respond so he slipped the phone back into his pocket.  "Well, let's go."

Gabriel sighed as he looked down at the group text. He wanted nothing more than for her to come home right now. He was about to put his phone away when the second text came through.  His breath caught in his throat, and the emotional spike was enough to make Lycca jump and look at him in confusion. 

"Gabe?" Lycca asked.

He didn't answer, his eyes glued to the one message. She knew he was having a hard time.. It made him want her back even more. He bit his lip and typed, Don't worry. I won't give up.  He sent it, his eyes still glued to his phone.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 12:23 am

Marinette took Adrien into the park. She was quiet as they walked. She was thinking about what to say to him. She wanted him to understand her feelings. When she was able to sort things out, she stopped them, when they were alone in the park. "Adrien, about last night..I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. But please understand that I want you and your father to fix things. That's why I'm not picking sides. Both of you deserve happiness. So please promise me you will talk to him."

Iris smiled weakly at Gabe's message. She hesitated for a second for before typing, I love you, Gabe. She sent it and waited for reply.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 12:38 am

Adrien didn't answer at first. He wasn't sure he could fix things with his father. They were so far apart at this point, and the emotional hurdle to get to the point where he wanted to forgive his father felt too steep to climb. He simultaneously wanted and didn't want to fix things. How could he after everything his father had done to him?  

"I'll try..." He finally answered, halfheartedly.

Gabriel's heart pounded as he stared down at her response. It was so hard to know she was somewhere, unable to come home at this point. He needed her back more than anything else. I love you too, he typed back. He hoped it wouldn't be much longer.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 12:46 am

She frowned at  Adrien's respond. "Promise me!"

Iris put the phone down. She then got up from the table to go get ready for the day. She entered her room and found Pain still asleep. Iris just smiled and got dress. She decided to let her kwami. Talking with Gabe put her in a slightly better mood. After getting dress, she went into the living room. Iris found Fu coming in through the front door.

"Good morning," he said.

"Morning," she replied back and sat down at the table. "Where were you?"

"Wayzz and I went for a stroll. It's nice a day." He then headed to the kitchen.

Iris looked out the window, after he left. That sounded like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 1:05 am

Adrien frowned, eyes traveling to the ground.  Why didn't she understand how hard it was for him to even talk to his father? She was assuming his father would listen to what he was saying. He probably would, but Adrien was used to disappointment, and this felt no different. It was so much easier to continue the silence and avoidance he'd been practicing the past two months.

He knew she wouldn't take no for an answer, though. Could he really promise her when he didn't feel like he could keep it? He sighed. "I promise I will talk to him. But it might not be tonight... I need to approach him without it feeling forced."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 1:11 am

"Not tonight! That one day you will talk to him and make things right! I'm going to be honest here. Adrien, I'm worried that your bitterness toward you father will change you. What you said to me last night, proves to me that you are. If you become resentful I want to let you know that I will not put up with that."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 1:20 am

Adrien froze, clenching his fists as her words cut through him like a knife. Plagg had said something similar not too long ago, and he'd shrugged it off because the kwami never acted like he cared or understood human matters. But now... He didn't want to lose Marinette just because he was having so much trouble with his father. He needed her more than anyone else.

"I promise. I'll talk him someday in the near future."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 11:46 am

Marinette smiled at Adrien and wrapped her arm around his arm. She was done with this conversation. She was going to see to it that he kept his promise. "Let's go to a cafe and enjoy the rest of the day."

Later that night Marinette was in her room stuffing pillows under her covers. It was almost midnight. Both her and Tikki then went up on the balcony. Earlier today she told Adrien to meet her at midnight where the shadow beast attacked last night. She also sent Fu a message to pass it along the meet up to Peacock. Marinette hoped that tonight would go smoother. 

"Tikki, spots on!" she shouted and transformed into Ladybug. She then leaped across rooftops until she made it to her destination. Ladybug landed on the rooftop. She glanced around and noticed she was the first to arrived.

"Iris," Pain spoke and pulled on her owner's hair. She was laying on the bed napping. "You need to wake up!"

"Hmm?"

"Iris!!" she pulled on her hair harder.

"Not now, Gabriel," she mumbled in her sleep and grabbed Pain and pulled her into her chest.

"Ahh!!" Pain struggled, but she couldn't get out of her grasp. She had no choice. Pain bit down on Iris's hand.

"Ow!!" Iris's eyes snapped open and she sat up.

Pain floated into the air with angry look on her face.

Iris chuckled. "Sorry."

"You better be! Now, we need to get going."

Iris rubbed her eye. Because of her lack of sleep last night she took an hour nap, but it felt like it did nothing. If anything it made her feel more tired. "Alright." she stood up. "Pain, it's show time!" Iris became Peacock and slowly made her to the others.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 10:44 pm

Adrien stared at his clock. Midnight. Time to get going. He was about to transform and leave through his window, but stopped right before calling his transformation phrase. Maybe now was one of those times to try and speak to his father. Or at least leave together, at the same time, and try to act like they were on the same page. He eyed the window but forced himself to exit through the door and walk down the hall to his father's door. Plagg followed in silence.

He paused a moment before knocking. The sound of movement filtered through the door, coming closer before the door opened. His father looked down at him for a moment in confusion.  "It's time to go," Adrien murmured.

"Indeed.." His father answered. A pause fell awkwardly between them. Obviously, his father was not expecting him to come get him. Maybe this was a bad idea...

"Uh.. Let's go," Adrien said, walking cautiously into the room to the window. He still wasn't supposed to be in here. His father said nothing, however, and they transformed and left through the window.

They didn't say much as they ran (or teleported in his father's case) across the rooftops. Now wasn't the time for talk anyway. Again, he regretted not leaving on his own and meeting up with his father once the rest of them were all together. At least Marinette would be happier if they appeared together.

Speaking of Marinette, Chat saw Ladybug waiting alone. He landed a few meters from her and grinned. "Evening, my lady. Sorry to keep you waiting." His father landed next to him a moment later.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 11:04 pm

Ladybug smiled at him. She was shocked to see him arrived together. "No, you're fine. Peacock isn't here yet." She looked around. What was taking her?

A few more minutes passed and Peacock finally arrives. She landed beside Ladybug. "Sorry for being late." She couldn't held back a yawn. "I fell asleep."

"It's fine. For future battles should I keep sending messages to Fu or would you like to at least exchange numbers?"

"Oh, no just them to Fu. It keeps him alter and we live together anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 39 ... 67  Next