Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 15 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 15 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 15 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 15 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 15 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 15 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 15 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 15 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 15 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 15 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 41 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 1:42 pm

Peacock's eyes widen. "A beating!? Ad..." she bit her lip hard. She could not scold him. He was alive and that was all that matter. She didn't know what to say now. She almost said his name after all. Peacock panicked what if he noticed? Change the subject! "Ladybug seems like a good partner. You guys are together right? Fu told me you guys were."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 11:30 pm

One of Chat's cat ears flicked at how upset she sounded before she changed the subject. He looked over at her, curiously. There was no reason for her to be upset. Worried maybe (they were teammates after all), but not upset. He didn't ask, though. She had mentioned she was a mother at one point. Maybe she was just motherly by nature.

He nodded enthusiastically at her question instead. "She's great! We've always been close; even before we were officially together."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 11:35 pm

Peacock felt warmth spread throughout her body. She felt great joy seeing him so happy. She just smiled at him. "What is she like? Fu didn't give me a good description of her civilian life."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 12:04 am

Chat stared at the light of the Eiffel Tower in the distance as he organized the best way to describe her. "Well, she's really kind but also bold. She's smart and not afraid to stand up to people when she needs to. She's also really passionate about fashion. She used to be less confident and a little clumsy, but she's really not much different from her superhero persona."

He paused, wondering if he should say more or if he had already said too much. Not that it mattered. Peacock knew their civilian identities. But still... Better to change the subject. "So, what about you? What's your family like? Or.. what were they like last time you saw them..?" Well, he hadn't meant for the question to go in that direction...
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 12:14 am

Peacock's smile grew bigger as he talked about his girlfriend. It then slightly faded away, when he asked her about her family. Peacock looked out at the city. Adrien was naive, when he was a kid. Judging by his relationship with Ladybug he probably was still naive. So she probably didn't have to be as vague with him like with her husband. "Well," she paused still collecting her thoughts. "I'm married and have a son." She was still looking at the city as she talked. "I love them both very much. We were all so happy." Peacock let out sigh. "I'm sure everything is different now. I bet my son doesn't remember me.."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 12:38 am

Chat frowned, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "Don't say that. Even if he wasn't old enough to have specific memories, I'm sure he'd remember what it was like to be with you.  My mom disappeared when I was ten, and I always think about her. You seem like a very loving person. I'm sure your son feels the same way about you as I do about my mother."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 12:47 am

Peacock's heart dropped as he spoke. She looked back at him fighting back tears. She gave a smile. "Thank you. That means a lot." she hesitated. "Is okay if I hug you?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 12:54 am

Chat nodded without a second thought.  "Of course," he answered.  It was no wonder she needed a hug.  Being thrown into a world of magic right after being unsealed from a cursed item must have been really hard on her. It was amazing she was doing so well to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 12:59 am

Peacock pulled him into a hug. She hugged him for about a minute and squeezed him gently, when she let go. Peacock wanted to hug him longer, but she didn't want to make him feel awkward. "Thank you. I needed that."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 11:10 am

Chat felt like he was melting in her embrace.  There was something warm and comforting and... familiar... About it, but he couldn't figure out why.  He was almost disappointed when she let go.  Why, though..?  Maybe because she reminded him of his mother..?  Maybe. It didn't really matter, right?

Her words pulled him from his thoughts, and he nodded.  "No problem.  I can't imagine how hard all this must be for you. Being sealed in a miraculous for so long and then basically forced to fight.  Ladybug and I sort of had a choice even if our kwamis encouraged us to fight.."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 12:20 pm

"I had choice," she said. "I choose to fight to protect my family." Peacock then returned her gaze to the city. She could hear a bell chime in the distance. It was late. She looked back at him. "It was nice talking to you, Chat." She stood up. "It's late and way past my bed time." she then chuckled. "The same for you. Please go home. Neither one of us should be roaming the streets this late at night."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 5:07 pm

Chat nodded and stood. As much as he enjoyed being out at night, it really was late. He eyed the Eiffel Tower in the distance before turning back to her. "You're right. Do you want me to accompany you to Fu's in case the brothers area round? Your costume stands out more than mine at night."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 5:19 pm

Peacock smiled at him. "Sure." She was happy that her son was still sweet despite everything. So they traveled across Pairs and eventually landed on the rooftop where Fu's house was hidden.

She gave Chat another smiled and turned to him. "Chat, please be careful going home." Peacock stared at him with hesitation. She slowly reached out her hand and rubbed his hair. "You're a good kid. Thank you for tonight." She then gave him a loving look. "I'm sure your mother still loves you."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 10:04 pm

Chat smiled, unsure why her praise and reassurance was creating such a strong swirl of emotions inside him.  It had been a long time since he'd received such genuine praise from an adult. She may not be his mother but it sure seemed like she was willing to play the part, and he wasn't going to stop her. 

"Thank you, Peacock. I'll be careful. Have a good night."  He took a step away from her before turning and launching himself off the roof toward home.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 10:10 pm

Peacock stood there and watch him leave before returning inside. She detransformed when she entered her room. Iris changed into her PJs and turned in for the night. She was able to fall asleep now.

The next morning Iris woke up and made breakfast. She anxiously stared at her phone as she was cooking. Adrien hasn't replied to her message yet. Fu sat the table and watched her. He wanted to tell her to go home, but knew the answer. He just took a sip of his tea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 41 ... 67  Next