Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 27 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 27 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 27 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 27 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 27 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 27 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 27 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 27 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 27 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 27 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 10:34 pm

"My kwami sensed you," she said. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay." There was no reason to lie to him. "Why couldn't you sleep?"
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 11:04 pm

Chat sighed. "Just thinking,' he said. Apparently, the conversation really was headed that way. "What did you two talk about when you were out together? If you don't mind me asking..." He couldn't help it. He needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 11:07 pm

"Your father is trying to get to know me," she replied. "He doesn't like that I know your guys identities." she couldn't help smirk. She knew why he was asking this. "Did my date comment really upset you? Don't worry there's nothing between us. I won't replace your mom." she laughed. "In fact I think we could become good friends."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 11:15 pm

Chat stared at her for a moment. That did make sense. His father wasn't the type to let her know their identities without doing his own information gathering. Still...  "I never said I was worried. I'm just curious. My father doesn't usually go out in public. Ever... He occasionally does business parties, but that's about it. But how much do you know about my mother that you think you two would be friends? Have you met her?"  

He wasn't completely serious about that last part. His mother had disappeared six years ago. There was no way they would have met each other. Peacock was stuck in the miraculous, after all.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 11:54 pm

Peacock laughed again. If only he knew. "No. I just remember seeing her in magazines. But your father talks about her. She seems like a lovely person!"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 27 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 12:18 am

Chat nodded, grinning. "She is. I can't wait to see her again." His gaze wandered away from Peacock to the city. He was feeling a little bit better now that his father's motives seemed more like what he'd expect.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 27 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 12:21 am

Peacock grinned. "I bet she can't wait either! Now I think you should get going. You have school tomorrow after all. Your mother probably wouldn't want you out this late."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 27 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 12:28 am

Chat rolled his eyes, grinning mischievously. "I'll get going, but who knows if I'll go straight home. Stray cats don't have curfews. They like to wander a bit." He stood as he finished speaking and extended his staff enough to lean on it.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 27 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 12:31 am

"Well this stray cat has school tomorrow," she said. Peacock stood up. " She put her hands on her hips. "Do I have to take you home myself?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 27 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 12:46 am

Chat blinked and raised an eyebrow at her suddenly very maternal posture. She must have had so much practice with her own son before disappearing. "No need to take me. This cat has claws for a reason. I know how to defend myself." He made sure to keep his tone light so she wouldn't take him seriously. He would be completely willing to let her go with him if she really wanted to; though, that would put her farther away from Fu's house.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 27 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 12:53 am

Peacock stared at him. She realized that now he was being suspicious of her. Was he still naive? If only Gabriel was here. He would of have called her out! "Alright. Be careful." Se decided to just let him go. He was being too stubborn. "See you later." She then flew off.

When she returned to her room, Peacock sat down on her bed. She decided to watch her son on the GPS map. Just to make sure he got home alright. This was crazy. Did Gabe not know their son did this? She was going to talk to him about this as Peacock. Just to make sure! Speaking of him. She grabbed her phone off the night stand and texted him. I love you.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 27 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 10:49 pm

Chat raised and eyebrow and watched her go. That was easier than he expected it to be. He thought she would argue a little bit more. Oh well. It really was time to go home. He should be able to sleep now that he knew a little more about the not date Peacock had gone on with his father.

Gabriel rolled over towards his nightstand, awoken by a loud buzzing from his phone. Who was texting him at this time of night? He considered ignoring it and going back to sleep but decided to look anyway. 

Seeing Iris's name woke him the rest of the way almost instantly. Why was she up so late? Not that that mattered to him right now. Just the fact she texted him was enough to make his heart beat faster. If only she'd come home already. 

I love you too, he answered. He would ask about her being awake if she texted him again.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 27 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 11:19 pm

Iris stared at his reply. She wanted to answer him, but she decided not to. She was surprised he was awake then again she probably woke him up. She got into her pjs and went to bed.

The next day Marinette was walking to school. She hoped Adrien was in a better mood. She wished he would just talk to his father. He had a right to be angry, but it was better sort it out than waste your energy being angry forever. She stopped when she saw a newsstand. She nearly scream. A new issue was out from Adrien's father's fashion magazine. Well his Adrien Agreste book collections. Despite being with Adrien she still bought them. She paid the newsstand worker and went on her way. She was looking through the book as she walked to school. Not paying attention to the world.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 27 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 11:43 pm

Gabriel sighed when it looked like he wasn't going to get an answer. Well, that was probably fine. He needed his sleep anyway... Maybe she'd text him in the morning.

Adrien walked up the stairs from the subway and headed towards the school. He didn't feel like going to school with Gorilla this morning, and his father hadn't really stopped him from doing what he wanted.  So, subway ride it was.

He was almost to school when he spotted Marinette with a very familiar magazine in her hands. He smirked and walked up behind her. "So, do you think they got my good side or my bad side?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 27 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 11:59 pm

"Ahh!! Adrien!!" Marinette nearly scream and threw the magazine to the side. She twirled around to face him. "Don't scare me like that!!" Her face was a deep shade of red. She crossed her arms and turned away. "And I don't know what you're talking about."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 67  Next