Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 28 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 28 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 28 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 28 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 28 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 28 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 28 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 28 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 28 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 28 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 1:46 pm

Adrien couldn't contain his laughter.  There was something completely hilarious about being able to sneak up on her so easily.  He could only imagine how completely incoherent she would have been of this happened before they were together.

He took a moment to pick up the tossed magazine and flip through it.  The pictures were mostly unpublished photos from before he found out his father was Hawk Moth.  He hadn't really worked since then.  His next photo shoot was, coincidentally, after school.

"You mean you weren't studying every detail of my handsomeness?"  He joked, adding a confident pose for good measure.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 3:26 pm

"I uhh," Marinette stuttered. She was flustered beyond belief. "Give me that!" She quickly grabbed the magzine out of his hands. Marinette was trying so hard to compose herself. She shoved it into her school bag.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 4:33 pm

Adrien laughed for what felt like another minute or two before he could compose himself again.  "Sorry, Princess.  I couldn't help it.  But really, why waste your money on paper when you have to the real thing?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 5:17 pm

Marinette's whole face was red. She slightly looked at him in the eye. "I.. it's a habit." Might as well tell him. "I would buy these collections and admired you for afar." She decided not to tell him she taped pictures of him on to her wall. She would be taking that secret to the grave.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 10:18 pm

A grin spread across his face. Truth be told, he had actually noticed the large number of posters and picture of him that Marinette had in her room when they were fighting the Puppeteer. It took him a moment to process after the fight was over, but he'd definitely seen them.  At the time, he assumed she was into his modeling; like so many other girls their age. She was also an aspiring designer. It didn't seem strange for her to have a favorite model; even if it was him. How he hadn't realized the truth was beyond him.

"Well, it's nice to know you were always thinking about me. I can get you that publication for free if you want. My father always has a few extras laying around the office."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 10:26 pm

"But I already bought this issue.." she trailed off. Marinette wasn't sure what to think about all of this. Then her eyes widen. "Wait. Can I just have the actual photos? Does your father have copies of those?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 10:29 pm

Adrien shrugged. "Probably. You could always ask him. I know he keeps all of the pictures somewhere. A lot of them are digital, but he likes to have printed versions for himself."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 10:30 pm

Marinette just smiled to herself and walked away. She would have to ask his father the next time she saw him. She was now in a complete daze and forgot Adrien existed. She a chance of owning actually legit copies of him. She was now grinning.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 10:33 pm

Adrien raised an eyebrow and quickly followed her. It wouldn't do for her to get hit by a car or something while she wandered around in a daze. He placed his arm around her shoulder for extra precaution as they walked.  "You know we're dating. We could have exchanged photos already if we'd thought about it.. I would love a picture of you too."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 10:38 pm

Marinette came to a stop, when he grabbed her. She snapped out of her daze and stared at him. "You want a picture of me? Why? They're generic compared to your photo shoots.."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 10:49 pm

"Because I want to be able to look at it and think of you when we're not together. All I have access to are media pictures of Ladybug. I want pictures of Marinette too.  Also, modeling poses are the most generic you can get. I'm sure your pictures are way more interesting," Adrien said as he stopped next to her.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 10:51 pm

"They are not generic!" She then groaned and slapped her head. Why did she just say that? "I mean I really love your photos." Marinette was turning red again. "I feel like an complete idiot right now.."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 11:08 pm

Adrien chuckled and patted her on the shoulder. "It's fine. You're not an idiot. I'm glad you like my modeling. Although, you can also have some non-modeling photos if you want. I'm sure we have some somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 11:12 pm

Her eyes lit up. "Really?!" They stopped in front of the school. She smiled remembering that picture of him as a baby. He was so cute! "I would love to have one." she paused. "And yes you can have some pictures of me. I'm surprised my parents haven't showed you any yet."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 1:42 pm

He shrugged. "I don't think you've ever left me alone with them long enough for them to show me pictures.  I'm sure they would if the chance arose."

Adrien watched as other students trickled past them.  A lot of them still seemed tired from transitioning back into a school oriented schedule.  He couldn't hold back a small yawn as the thought crossed his mind.  He was also still getting used to the transition from summer to school, with the added bonus of keeping his late night outings in tact.  Though, he tried to hide any tiredness more effectively than his peers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 28 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 67  Next