Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 58 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 58 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 58 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 58 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 58 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 58 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 58 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 58 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 58 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 58 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 62 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 58 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 58 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 12:33 am

"True. He's very naive. Even if he notices things he doesn't seem to think about them in a way that would lead him to figuring you out. He had no idea Marinette was Ladybug the majority of the time they worked together even though they started hanging out quite a bit in civilian form." He reached an arm around her and scanned the night sky. "So, why did you hide your identity from us?" He asked. Fu had told him she was scared for some reason, but he wanted to hear it from her.

Chat thought for a moment, pushing his thoughts back to before they knew about each other.  He already knew the answer as soon as the question had left her lips, but he wanted to make sure he gave it the thought she probably wanted. "I would have been happy. We were already becoming close friends at that point. It would have meant we were comfortable with each other both as superheroes and civilians, and we probably would have gotten together sooner."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 58 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 12:38 am

Iris just stared at him. "You know the reason. I didn't lie about that." Her mind was nagging at her for some reason. 

Ladybug smiled at him. "I probably would have freaked out, but after a few days I would have been happy. Like I said if Adrien wasn't around I would have realized my feelings sooner."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 58 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 12:52 am

Gabriel paused, organizing his thoughts. She told him she wanted to protect her family. Fu told him she was afraid. Rather than call her out on her fear, he sighed. "I hope you realized by now that we don't need you to protect us. You can come back now."

Chat chuckled and shook his head. "I can't believe I was my own love rival.  And being attracted to both you and Marinette didn't help me either. I felt like a terrible person until I realized I loved Marinette enough to give up on Ladybug."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 58 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 12:58 am

"Uh yeah you guys do. I don't want to risk leading the brothers to our home. I'm staying with Fu until all of this is over." She gave him a stubborn look. "And that's final."

"We're hopeless," Ladybug said with a laugh and then tugged on his arm. "Let's go get something to eat and maybe share another dance?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 58 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 11:39 pm

Gabriel crossed his arms, giving her a stubborn look of his own. Waiting six years to see her again was enough. He wanted her back. "No we don't. The brothers are not going to find our home. And they could just as easily follow me or Adrien back if they were trying hard to find us. Come home. It's obvious you want to be back with us as much as we want you back."

Chat nodded. "Sounds like a plan, my lady," he said as they walked back into the ballroom and towards the food table. His stomach growled as they got close enough to smell the food, letting him know he was hungrier than he first thought.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 58 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 11:47 pm

He was right, but Iris wasn't changing her mind. She shook her head. "I'm sticking with this plan." She stood up and slightly walked away. 

When they approached the food table, Ladybug grabbed a plate and handed it to Adrien. Before she could grab herself one Chloe came running up to them. The sight of her made Ladybug cringe. She just put a fake smile on her face.

"Hi, Ladybug," Chloe said cheerfully.

"Hey, Chloe..," Ladybug replied back.

"I've been searching everywhere for you! Come on! Let's hang out," she said and then grabbed her by the arm. Chloe then dragged her off.

As she was being dragged away Ladybug looked back at Chat with a plead for help.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 58 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 12:17 am

Gabriel stood and quickly took a step toward her. "It's an unnecessary plan, Iris. And you know it. We need you back home way more than we need your protection. And I doubt wanting to stick to that plan is the only reason you're doing this."

Chat's face went blank as he tried to figure out what exactly he should do about Chloe dragging off his partner. It wasn't like Chloe thought very highly of his superhero persona, and she really wasn't as fond of his civilian persona either now that he was dating Marinette. So approaching as either wasn't likely to get results. Still.. he had to help her out of Chloe's clutches.

He shook himself out of his uncertainty and quickly followed after them. "Oh, hey Chloe.. Ladybug and I were kind of busy having some food. Could you, perhaps, let Ladybug and I have some alone time for a while?" He doubted Chloe would oblige, but it was worth a try.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 58 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 12:29 am

Iris stared at him and for a brief second fear flashed in her eyes. "It's the only reason, Gabriel." She crossed her arms. "I'm done with this argument otherwise I'm leaving."

Chloe slightly pushed Chat away. "You two had enough alone time. Besides my father isn't pleased with your whole team at the moment."

Ladybug grind her teeth. "Hawkmoth and Peacock are outside watching signs for any shadow beasts." She broke free from her grip.

"Oh really?"

"Yes really."

"I'll tell my father that if you hang out with me."

Ladybug glared at her.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 58 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 12:39 am

Gabriel paused wanting to arguing but knowing that she really would leave if he continued to push. As much as he hated it, he would have to let her win this round, if only so she didn't leave early. But he had seen the flash of fear in her eyes and logged in in his mind for later. Maybe their next conversation. Either way, the entire thing left him in a sour mood.

He sighed, "Fine. We don't have to talk about it tonight, but I do want to continue this conversation at a later date."  He walked up besides and reached for her hand. "Why don't we go back down there and have Hawk Moth and Peacock make an appearance? Adrien and Marinette with be upset with us if we don't."

Chat also glared at Chloe, glad he did not have cat ears or a tail right now. It would give away just how much he disliked her at that moment. "Chloe, we're here to make sure the ball stays safe. We need to be alert, and you can be distracting."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 58 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 12:49 am

Iris wrapped her hand in his. She really didn't want to return to the ball, but him demanding her to return home ruined the mood. "You're right we should." She paused for a moment. "Are you going to tell Adrien about this?"

Ladybug did a face palm. She couldn't believe he just said that.

"Distracting!?" Chloe nearly screamed at the top her lungs. A few people near by stared at them. "How dare you call me distracting, fuzzball!"

"Well he's right," someone chimed in. They turned and saw Bridgette standing there with a smug look on her face.

"Ugh you," groan Chloe. "Who invited you!?"

"Your father. My family is wealthy after all."

Ladybug quickly walked over to Chat and grabbed his hand. She then led them away from the other two girls. They were now bickering with each other that they didn't seem to notice them leaving. When they were far away enough, Ladybug let go of Chat's hand. "I can't believe I'm going to say this, but Bridgette is a lifesaver."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 58 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 1:03 am

"Not unless he asks. Telling him wouldn't do much," Gabriel answered. It's not like Adrien would have a conversation with him long enough for him to bring it up. "Trust me, he's not going to ask.  Besides, It's not my place to tell him your identity."

He led her over to the edge of the building and let go of her hand. "Lycca." The kwami took a moment before flying to him and floating near his shoulder. "I'll meet you on the balcony." He looked over to his kwami. "Dark wings rise," he murmured and welcomed the transformation. He was not looking forward to mingling with people as Hawk Moth, but he couldn't avoid it any longer. He jumped down to the balcony and waited for Peacock to join him.

Chat nodded, glancing back at the bickering girls for a moment. "Bridgette can be useful if she appears at just the right moment. But that's barely ever." They walked back to the food table and Chat grabbed a couple plates, handing one to Ladybug. "I know I shouldn't have insulted Chloe to her face, but I couldn't help it this time." He scooped some food onto his plate and waited for Ladybug to get her portion so they could find a secluded place to eat.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 58 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 1:08 am

Iris watched Gabriel transformed and watch him leave. She was somewhat relieved that he wasn't going to tell Adrien. She just hoped that their son stayed naive. She didn't have to call for Pain the kwami appeared before her. She looked annoyed.

"What's wrong?" Iris asked.

"Nothing," Pain muttered.

Iris stared at her for a moment before transforming. She then flew down to the balcony and joined Hawkmoth. She just gave him a grin. "Ready, Hawky?"

Ladybug nodded her in agreement as Chat talk. She gather some food and placed it on her plate. She then joined Chat in area he found. There happened to be chairs so she sat down. "Finally food. I'm hungry." She then glanced around. "I wonder where are teammates went.. I mean your father could be caught up with networking, but what about Peacock?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 58 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 1:22 am

Hawk Moth looked completely unhappy about the prospect of entering the ball room.  His sword had been turned back into the former cane that he assumed still housed the hidden sword; though he wasn't going to test it at the moment.

"I'll never be ready," he muttered. "And please don't call me Hawky in front of all those people." He turned back to the balcony doors and sighed, waiting for Peacock to enter first.

Chat shrugged. "She could be anywhere. Neither of them wanted to be here. It's annoying she skipped, but there's not much we can do about it right now. It's too bad our image is going to suffer even more now, though."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 58 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 1:26 am

Peacock rolled her eyes. "Still boring as ever." She then entered the room first and glanced around. The ball did look fun. She wished they could take part if it wasn't for her plan. She looked back at Hawkmoth. "You coming?"

"Oh!" Ladybug noticed both Peacock and Hawkmoth coming from the balcony. "There they are." She pointed to them and then frowned. They were together. They came from the balcony. Peacock always flirted with Chat's father. Another sign that she was Chat's mother..
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 58 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 2:24 pm

Hawk Moth entered the ballroom next to Peacock, quite certain that anyone could tell he didn't want to be there with one glance.  He tried to put a pleasant expression on his face but dropped it when he decided that it wasn't convincing.  How he could have so much trouble presenting himself now when he could act the part in his civilian form was annoying to him.

"What should we do now?" He asked Peacock, hoping they wouldn't have to talk to anyone.

Chat looked up and had to hold in a laugh.  "He looks delighted to be here," he said, shaking his head.  Part of mind wondered where they had been to be coming in from the balcony her and Ladybug had been on not too long ago, but the thought was drowned out by amused exasperation at his father's inability to make himself look approachable.

"Should we go talk to them or let them fend for themselves?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 58 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 58 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 62 ... 67  Next