Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 18 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 18 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 18 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 18 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 18 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 18 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 18 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 18 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 18 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 18 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 11:37 pm

"So, later tonight then?" He asked, suggestively; a glint of amusement in his eyes.  She was so going to slap him at this rate, but the words had come out of his mouth before he could stop them.

Gabriel nodded to himself, a small smile forming on his lips. "I will do both as much as possible.  Perhaps we could talk about things happening in your life that don't give anything away? I'm sure you can guess my life is as boring as always."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 11:40 pm

Marinette just stared at him. She bit down on her lip hard to recompose herself. It was time to fight fire with fire. "Sounds like a plan. Your place or mine?" she gave him a very playful smile and inched closer to him.

Iris laughed. "Gabe, you're not boring. Not to me at least. "
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 11:49 pm

Adrien braced himself for some type of reprimand and was surprised when it didn't happen. Bright red heat erupted across his cheeks as she moved closer, her question catching him completely off guard. The rational portion of his mind reminded him she was joking, but it still took him a moment to be able to pull himself together enough to answer confidently.

He looked deep into her eyes and held her gaze as he answered, "My house for the secrecy. Although, your house would be fun for the sneaking around. It's a pretty hard decision, don't you think?" Despite his forced confidence, his face was still an amazingly bright shade of red.

Gabriel smiled, her laughter making his heart skip a beat. At least she wasn't crying anymore.  "I'm glad you think so. Everyone else I know would disagree with you."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 11:53 pm

Marinette smirked. She started to play with his hair. "Sneaking around, huh? Perhaps Chat could show us a good place somewhere in the city."

"I know. No one understands us. We work though and that's all that matters to me." The tears were now long gone. Iris felt better again.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 1:41 pm

Adrien smiled, enjoying her gentle touch through his hair.  "I'll talk to him, but I can't promise anything.  Maybe he'll agree if Ladybug joins in the negotiations."

Gabriel nodded to himself, relieved she sounded happy again.  "Yes.  That truly is all that matters."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 5:31 pm

Marinette laughed. "I love you." she then leaned in and kissed him. "And I love your sense of humor."

Iris was quiet for a moment. What else could they talk about? She started to play with her hair to think. She could use this to gather more information about the current state of their home. That way she was prepared. "So." she said slowly. "I texted Adrien. He told me he misses me. I'm glad he didn't forget about it me. I was worried about that.." she stopped there. She wanted to ease into the conversation about Adrien.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 10:21 pm

"I love you too," he murmured, returning her kiss with a slightly deeper kiss. 

Gabriel paused as she brought up Adrien. He had failed so badly at being a good parent for Adrien that he felt reluctant to talk about him. But maybe the conversation wouldn't get too far into his parenting.. A poke on his shoulder reminded him that he probably needed to answer.  He wasn't sure whether Lycca could hear the conversation or just sense his reluctance.

"He would never forget you. He loved you too much to forget you. Your disappearance was especially hard on him.."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 10:30 pm

Marinette slightly pushed him away. "Why are you such a good kisser?"

Iris felt a small sharp pain her heart. Tears were forming in her eyes. "I want to talk to him more, but not sure how." she laughed slightly and leaned against the headboard. "He probably won't call me mama anymore.."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 10:42 pm

He smiled. "Because, I've always been a natural."

Gabriel frowned and paced back and forth in his office. His words had made her sad again. "You can call or text him like we're going to do. I'm sure he'll want to talk to you no matter how you do it. You shouldn't fret over him not calling you mama anymore, though. He's a teenager. He probably would have switched to mom or mother by the time he was 13 if you didn't disappear."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 10:51 pm

Marinette laughed. "I'm very lucky to have you." speaking of luck. She just remembered something. "Do you still have that charm I gave you?"

"Oh, I know. Just makes me a little sad either way. He was cute the way he said it." Iris laid down on the bed. "I don't know what to say to him.." she sighed. "I guess I'll figure it out. Will you tell him that I called you?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 10:57 pm

Adrien smiled. "Not as lucky as I am to have you," he murmured before nodding and answering her question, "Of course I still have the charm. I would never get rid of something you gave me. Even before we were together, it was an important gift to me."

Gabriel stopped his pacing and looked out the window at the street below. "I wasn't going to say anything to him because I didn't know if you'd want me to. I guess I can tell him, though."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:02 pm

She blushed. "You're too sweet. " Marinette went back to her lunch. "I get to pick your next date. Should I surprise you?"

"Please do," she said. Iris paused. She wanted to pry him more details about single a father, but she was getting cold feet. It would be useful, but this was a conversation that should be in person.."Tell him he call or text me whenever."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:09 pm

Adrien nodded. "You can surprise me as much as you want. I love surprises." He followed her lead and went back to the almost forgotten sandwich. This picnic had been the best idea. His schedule would probably fill up with modeling things pretty soon. His father would only go so long before trying to get him back in the old routine. At least he'd gotten a chance to enjoy summer with Marinette.

"Don't worry. I'll tell him," Gabriel answered.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:14 pm

"Oh I will!" she said eagerly. Now she had to do was just think of something. But what?

"Thank you," Iris said. She started to play with her hair again. It was probably best to let him go. It was a work day after all. "I better go. You have work. I love you, Gabe."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:22 pm

Adrien smiled. "I can't wait." He took another bite of his sandwich. He had no doubt she would thinkg of something wonderful for their next date.

Gabriel sighed. He didn't want to end the conversation, but she was right. He needed to get back to his designs for the winter line. The fall line was already about to start production.  "I love you too, Iris. I'll talk to you soon."  

The call ended, and Gabriel unlocked his door before walking slowly back to his desk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next