Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 33 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 33 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 33 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 33 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 33 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 33 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 33 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 33 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 33 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 33 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 12:58 am

Marinette was quickly eating her dinner. Her parents stared at her and then at each other. When Marinette was chugging down her drink, her father spoke up. "You need to slow down or you'll make yourself sick.

"But I have to eat fast," his daughter replied.

"Why?"

"I'm working on Adrien's birthday present."

"Ah. When is it?"

"The 16th. I'm making him a hoodie."

"That's prefect since summer is coming to an end," her mother said.

Marinette nodded her head.

"But still you shouldn't eat so fast," her father said.

"Yes, Papa," Marinette mumbled.

Marinette's mother.  "Your father and I will do the dishes if you slow down."

Marinette returned her smile. "Thanks!"

After dinner, Marinette returned to her room and got back to working on her hoodie. She got on her computer and looked up cat ear patterns. She went several craft websites. Marinette wasn't finding a pattern that suit her tastes. Some were too big or too small. Maybe she should just wing it. Marinette got off her computer and sat back down on the floor. She spent the rest of evening making cat ears.

"Shouldn't they be more three dimensional?" Tikki spoke. She was sitting on the floor next Marinette. 

Marinette smacked her head. "Ugh, you're right. They need stand up like real cat ears."

"You know what you can do! Look at Chat's cat ears for reference."

"Oh, good idea. I can get a good picture of them tonight. I just need to do it, when he's not paying attention.."

"Well, it's 8:30. Maybe you should work on your homework before your date with Chat tonight."

"Yeah, I guess," said Marinette. She didn't look thrill about her homework. She got up off the floor and sat down at her desk. She then started on her homework. She didn't have much since school just started. 

Later that night when it was almost 10:30, Marinette was standing on her deck waiting for Adrien. She didn't want to take the risk of him coming into her room. She didn't want to put away her sewing supplies and the fleece. She glanced at her phone. He should be here any minute. Marinette decided to transform into Ladybug.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 11:44 pm

Chat jumped onto her balcony promptly at 10:30.  Truth be told, he had left his house earlier than he was supposed to, but Marinette didn't need to know that. He just couldn't help it. The night called to him. He needed the alone time that nightly patrols gave him; especially now that his father seemed intent on conversing with him. Dinner had been way too awkward.

"Good evening, my lady.  I hope I didn't make you wait too long," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 11:50 pm

Ladybug smiled at him. "Not at all. So where are we heading tonight?" She jumped up on her deck's railed. "I'm going to let you lead the way, kitty." Ladybug's eye somewhat shifted to his cat ears. Now how was she going to get a good picture?
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 1:39 pm

Chat grinned as he plotted out a route in his mind.  He had predetermined routes he used, but maybe tonight would be a good night for a change.

"I will be sure to take you down only the finest alleys, my lady," he joked.  A tour around some of the quieter, nicer parts of Paris sounded good.  Maybe with with a stop at the Eiffel Tower.  Yeah.  That was an excellent plan.

"Right this way."  He launched himself from the deck without another word, knowing for a fact she'd have no problem keeping up.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 2:59 pm

Ladybug laughed at his joke. She followed right behind him as they traveled across the streets of Pairs. Every time they landed on a rooftop Ladybug tried to take a picture of his ears, but she had no luck. She was starting to feel annoyed. When they landed on a building an idea hit her.

"Chat, close your eyes," she said with a playful smile. "I have a surprise for you."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 11:03 pm

Chat's ears twitched with his interest, and he smiled eagerly. "A surprise? I can't wait to see what it is."  What could she be planning?  Only one way to fine out. He closed his eyes without a second thought and waited for the surprise.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 11:08 pm

Ladybug grinned. He didn't question her! Sometimes it was nice that he was so naive. She quickly got out her yo-yo and took close up picture of his cat ears. She glanced at them, when she was done. Prefect! These will make good references. Ladybug put away her yo-yo and grabbed a hold of him. "Ready kitty?" She dipped him and kissed him passionately.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 1:26 pm

Chat waited eagerly with his eyes closed as she seemed to be doing something he couldn't figure out; even with the sound of movement his sensitive ears were picking up.    Not that he had much time to think about it.  One moment he was trying to figure out what she was doing, the next moment he was dipped into a very passionate kiss.

A rush of excitement went through him as he returned the kiss with just as much passion.  He didn't know what brought this on, but it was amazing.

Unfortunately, it had to end at some point.  He grinned at her after they pulled away.  "I give you permission to surprise me like that as much as possible," he said. "You don't even have to warn me."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 2:19 pm

Ladybug gave him a smirk. "Good to know. You're free to surprise me anytime as well, kitty." she then playfully flicked his bell. Ladybug then let out a yawn. "It's getting late. We should go home."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 11:05 pm

Chat sighed, looking at the screen on his staff to check the time.  She was right.  It was time to head back.  It was so early...  But he needed to play the part of good son and get home on time; at least until he knew if his father was actually enforcing the curfew.  He'd give it a week at most.  Then he could start pushing some boundaries and see if he could stay out later.

"I guess you're right... I'll accompany you on your way home."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 11:15 pm

Ladybug nodded her head. They traveled back to her apartment and landed on her deck. She turned to him. "I had fun tonight." Ladybug then leaned in and kissed him. "Good night. See you tomorrow at school."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 33 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 12:06 am

Chat smiled and told her good night before turning and jumping off the building and heading home.  He was at the Eiffel Tower when he glanced at his staff. He had about 10 minutes before he really needed to be home, so he stopped on one of the beams away from view of anyone who might be out and looked over the city. 

He wondered what the brothers were up to. The lack of attacks didn't really make sense after three attacks in a row. Were they busy or was there actually a plan being formed?  He let his mind wander as he thought about it, only realizing he was late twenty minutes later.

Gabriel stared at the footage from the outside security camera near his son's room. Adrien was late on the first night of his curfew. Now he was in a position where he actually had to do something about it, and he wasn't quite sure what. He did not want to accompany his son on his patrols. Adrien would hate that, and he really just wanted to get some sleep.

So what could he do?  It's not like he could just lock Adrien in his room and keep him there.  Not anymore, anyway...  Trying to cage a miraculous holder wasn't effective, and it would only cause more resentment.  And yet... there was a way to keep Adrien in at night. A simple solution that he couldn't believe he hadn't thought of. 

The camera moved automatically, focusing on the movement of the figure that jumped past it into an open window.  Well, time to put his poor parenting skills to another test. He stood and quietly headed past his sleeping kwami, out his office room door, and the rest of the way towards his son's room.

He knocked and entered Adrien's room as his son was pulling on his shirt for bed.  Adrien looked up, surprised to see Gabriel there that late.  "It's 12:45," he said.

"Sorry.  I got distracted," Adrien answered. It seemed like his was barely paying attention.

Gabriel crossed his arms, trying not to look too upset but probably failing. "You should not get distracted, Adrien. This is a warning. Next time you're out too late, I'm going to take the ring for the night to keep you from going out at all.  I don't want you out too late, and I'm guessing Marinette wasn't with you at that point."

"That's not fair. It was an accident!" Adrien protested.

"I set a curfew and I expect you to stick with it, accident or not. Understand?"

His son looked ready to protest but instead held his tongue and nodded before turning away. Gabriel figured this was the best reaction he was going to get, so he dropped the subject. "I'm glad you made it back okay. Good night, Adrien."

Adrien mumbled something that was either 'good night' or something inappropriate and Gabriel left the room. He was going to text Marinette tomorrow and ask her about what Adrien might like for his birthday.  He could also ask her what happened during patrol.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 33 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 12:18 am

After Chat left, Ladybug went back into her room. She pulled out her yo-yo and sent the pictures she took to her phone. She then detransformed and got ready for bed. Marinette wanted to work on the hoodie, but school came first.

The next morning Marinette got up from bed and got ready for school. She then ate breakfast with her mother before heading off to school. She decided her plan was to do homework right after school so she can work on the hoodie before patrolling with Adrien.

When she got to school, Marinette heard her phone buzz. She pulled it out and stopped in her tracks. Adrien's father texted her. Why would he do that? Was there something wrong with Adrien!? She opened the message and read it and breathed in relief. He just needed to talk to her in person. She then frowned. Why did he need to talk to her? This was so weird.

Sure thing. When and where?, she typed out and then hit send. She was wondering if she should tell Adrien about this. Marinette continued her way to her class. It was probably best not to tell him. It could cause an argument.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 33 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 11:08 pm

Gabriel stared down at his phone, pleased Marinette replied so quickly.  My office. I can send a car if you want. Are you free at lunch?  He wondered if he should put a little more description of why he needed to talk to her but decided this was fine and sent the message. 

Adrien decided to walk to school that morning; mostly because it was nice out.  But he also wanted time alone. Last night, his father had come in right after he got home which meant his father was watching his room.  The thought upset him last night, but now it just frustrated him. Sure, his father was justified in catching him late for curfew, but still. He didn't want his room watched every time he went out at night. It was too overbearing.

He entered the schoolyard right before the bell was going to ring and hurried to his locker and then to class.  Maybe he should talk to Marinette about it.  Then again, she might take his father's side...
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 33 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 11:18 pm

When Marinette got to her classroom, she sat down in her seat. She then heard her phone buzz and unlocked her phone. Marinette saw Mr. Agreste's new message. She read it and sighed. Lunch? She was hoping after school. And if he sent a car she would have to tell Adrien...

She tapped her fingers on the desk thinking. She'll just have to Ladybug it. She then sent her message, Lunch is fine. I can get there faster as Ladybug. But thanks though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 33 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next