Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 22 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 22 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 22 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 22 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 22 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 22 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 22 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 22 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 22 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 22 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 12:09 am

Adrien was quiet, glancing at his mother, to his father, and back to his mother. He couldn't imagine what that was like. If he thought about it, he would have probably done the same if his father tried to keep him from dating Marinette. Thankfully, that wasn't the case in their family.

Gabriel bit his lip. Iris made her own decision to leave her family, but part of him still felt bad about it going that far. He had tried so hard to make a good impression with her family at that Christmas party, but there was nothing he could have done to smooth over the feud between him and her father.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 12:12 am

Iris quickly noticed Gabriel's expression. "Gabe, there's no need to feel guilty. I made my choice and I don't regret any of it. You gave me the best gift after of all." She smiled at Adrien. "I wouldn't trade you two for the world."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 12:21 am

Gabriel sighed. "I know. I just wish things could have been different for you. Your family was much closer than mine ever was. It doesn't really feel great to be the one who messed that up for you. Even if you are happy with what we have now." He always felt so lucky she had chosen him when she could have had it so much easier with someone else (not Beau, of course).

Adrien continued to stay quiet. He wondered how long his father felt this way and if it had come up before.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 12:27 am

Iris shook her head. "Don't let it get to you. We have each other and that's what matters!" She smiled at him. "I feel like we're soulmates. I need a person like you in my life. You help keep me grounded."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 12:33 am

Gabriel smiled and squeezed her hand. "That's true. Someone has to make sure there are plans and schedules in place when necessary." He felt a little bit better now. He paused for a moment before asking, "Do you think that's the last time he's going to bother us?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 12:35 am

She nodded her head. "Yes. He left without saying another word. I think my screaming scared him." Iris sighed. "I didn't mean to. I guess over all these years the pain was swelling up inside of me. It actually feels good to get it off my chest."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 12:58 am

Gabriel let out a relieved sigh. He didn't want to deal with her father anymore. There would probably still be fashion shows they were both invited to, but they could avoid each other as long as his father-in-law didn't feel the need to make a scene. "I'm glad you could finally say what you needed to him."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 10:50 pm

She nodded her head. "And slapped him!" She looked proud of herself. "It felt so good! It reminds me the time when I slapped Charlotte. Opps." Iris covered her mouth. She didn't tell Gabriel about that indecent.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 10:54 pm

Gabriel raised an eyebrow, an interested expression on his face. "You slapped Charlotte? I'm sure she gave you plenty of reasons to, but may I ask why?" 

Adrien sat back in his chair and listened as the conversation turned to a person he'd never heard of.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 11:01 pm

"Uh! Well," she stuttered. "Do you remember she was behind those tabloid photos of us before we were official? You see the first one that came out she said something nasty about you to me and well... I slapped the bitch" Iris then decided to laugh it off. It really didn't matter anymore. "The best part was Nathalie saw me slap her and pretended she didn't see it happened."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 11:13 pm

Adrien's eyes widened and he sat up straight before leaning forward. His mother had slapped another model in front of the second most powerful person in his father's company and got away with it?! This model must have been extremely terrible for Nathalie to not mention it to his father at the very least... And then there was the mention of tabloids. His father would be extremely upset about any kind of scandalous tabloid pictures nowadays. Apparently, not so much back then?

Gabriel chuckled both at Iris's wording and the shocked look on Adrien's face. "Well, even if Nathalie had said something, the worst that would have happened is you being called in to explain yourself. And then all would have been forgotten."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 11:15 pm

"I know!" Iris leaned back in her seat as she grabbed a lemon cookie. "She could have been fired earlier. Oh I well I feel like it brought us closer. That night you fired her is a night I will never forget." She smiled at Gabriel. "You shielding me from the rain and telling me to call you Gabriel. It was so cute how it took you so long to say so!"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 11:40 pm

Gabriel shrugged, trying not to look too embarrassed. He took a sip of his tea to give him time to think of an answer. "I tried very hard before then, but that happened to be the perfect time."

Adrien stared at his father, still wide-eyed. Was his father blushing?! He couldn't fathom the complete 180 from his father's typically reserved nature. At least the fact it took his father so long to do anything related to emotions wasn't so surprising. He would have died of shock if his father didn't have a hard time with something so romantic as what his mother described.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 11:43 pm

"Yes you did!" Iris said cheerfully. She took a bite out her cookie. "It drove me crazy because I really wanted to tell you about my feelings, but I felt it was important to hear you first." She then smirked. "Mr. it's a nice park."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 12:05 am

Gabriel crossed his arms as if to pout. "It really was a nice park, you know," he said, defiantly.

Adrien wondered if now was the time to speak up. He cleared his throat. "Your love life is fascinating," he said, grabbing a cookie from the pile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next