Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 28 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 28 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 28 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 28 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 28 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 28 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 28 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 28 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 28 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 28 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 12:58 am

Gabriel nodded and took a bite of his toast. "You're right.. Sorry." 

Adrien relaxed and focused on his breakfast. Hopefully, this meant they were done with the conflicts for this morning. He checked his phone as he ate, wanting to make sure he wasn't going to be late for school. And then his train of thought hit a wall. What if Marinette was still mad at him for fighting with his father?
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 1:02 am

Iris managed to find reactions to the article. It was mixed. She put her phone down on the table. Iris started to play with her yogurt. It bother her that people still believe she left because of abuse. She needed to do something.....
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 1:05 am

Gabriel watched Iris play with her food for a moment before raising an eyebrow. "Is something wrong?" He asked, hoping it wasn't related to their earlier conversation. He could easily go the rest of his life without having to talk about secret plans and wet willies with her.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 1:08 am

She looked up at Gabriel. Iris was hesitant. She knew it would upset him. But he was going to find out sooner or later. "Paris Weekly kept their word. But it seems there are some people who are conviced that I left because of abuse."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 1:17 am

Gabriel frowned, his muscles tensing slightly at the thought. He gritted his teeth and sighed. "Of course. I have a lot of money and power. The public probably sees that journalist as some kind of martyr who risked his job to bring the story to light, and they probably assume I made you go talk to that reporter.." His voice was laced with disgust as he spoke.

Adrien's gaze moved downwards to focus on the dining room table. There was still a decent sized part of him that blamed himself for this, even though the reporter had provoked him.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 1:25 am

Iris turned her gaze toward the fireplace. She had to something. Put these rumors to rest. It would help Gabriel. She looked over at him. "I'll think of something to put these rumors to rest. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 1:37 am

Gabriel gave a resigned shrug. "Do what you think will help, but don't get disappoined it it doesn't help much." He doubted there would ever be a way to convince every person who read that article that it was a lie. Reasonable people might look at this new article and give him the benefit of the doubt, but there were plenty of conspiracy theorists who would not only keep the rumor alive but also add to it over time.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 11:40 pm

Iris couldn't stop herself from frowning. "Thanks for the support." Sometimes she wished Gabriel was bit more optimistic. Iris started to put jam on a piece of toast.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 11:52 pm

Gabriel took a sip of his coffee so he wouldn't have to reply. He didn't mean to offend, but his pessimism was based on experience. Some people just wanted to believe he was an abusive spouse, and no alternative explanation would help. It was nice she wanted to try, though...

Adrien looked up and smiled at his mother. "I think you can do it," he said. He was more than a little hopeful she could somehow erase the fake words the reporter put in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 28 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 12:00 am

Iris smiled at Adrien. "Thanks, sweetie." She looked away from him and went back to her phone. She was reading more reactions. One caught her eye. The person wrote they won't believe anything until the Agrestes come out and talk to the public. Iris frowned. But she couldn't. She had to keep the miraculouses a secret. Unless..
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 28 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 12:25 am

Adrien took a bite of his toast and watched as his mother frowned at her phone. He assumed she found more terrible reactions. But then her expression changed. He raised an eyebrow, about to ask when his father spoke up. Apparently he'd also noticed.

"You've thought of a plan?" Gabriel asked, somewhat curiously. He couldn't imagine what kind of plan would fix this.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 28 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 12:37 am

Iris looked up at the boys. "I think so. I'm going to tell the people the truth. But! It won't be the whole truth. I'm going to fudge it a bit."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 28 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 12:42 am

Gabriel frowned and tapped a finger against the table. "How much of the truth are you going to tell them?" One wrong move could easily connect her to Peacock.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 28 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 12:46 am

Iris shrugged. "I don't know. I haven't thought about it yet. The idea just hit me. Plus I need to talk to Fu." She leaned back in her seat. "I think this is our best option."

Last edited by Mew Ami on Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 28 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 12:50 am

Gabriel hated the lack of detail but held his tongue. He needed to be supportive and stop opposing Iris at every disagreement. She was smart, if only a little impulsive. She knew what she was doing. Still... "Will you let me know what Fu says?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 28 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next