Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 11 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 11 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 11 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 11 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 11 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 11 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 11 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 11 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 11 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 11 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 11:22 pm

"I will," said Iris and then kissed him. She leaned back. "Good talk." Iris then slapped his chest. "And you better be opening up. After all you were able to tell Adrien about your parents."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 11:30 pm

Gabriel gave her a surprised look. He didn't think Adrien would tell her about that. "I'm doing my best. Adrien needed to know to understand my actions."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 10:43 pm

"Well I'm proud of you," she said and then let out a sigh. "Will you ever tell me your side of my disappearance?" Iris decided to push him. She felt like it could really help.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 10:47 pm

Gabriel bit his lip, involuntarily tensing at the question. "I will..." He answered. He wasn't sure when he'd be able to follow through with it, though. The idea of reliving the experience was unpleasant and not what he wanted to do at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 10:50 pm

She frowned. Iris could feel his body tensing up. "Do you mean that or you're just saying that get me off your back?" She folded her arms. "Don't lie to me, Gabe."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 10:57 pm

"I mean it," he quickly answered, "just not right now..." He paused and let out a heavy sigh. "It really hurts, Iris.. I don't want to think about it, let alone talk about at the moment. Give me a little more time.."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 11:03 pm

"I'm not saying right now! I just want to know that you will!" Iris explained herself better. "I really want to know, Gabe. It will help you."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 11:34 pm

Gabriel relaxed a little now that he knew he didn't have to talk about it right at that moment. He would be able to talk about it someday; once everything settled back into place and his relationship with Adrien was better. He could only take so much emotional stress at one time.

"I promise we'll talk about it when I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 10:11 pm

"You better keep that promise," Iris said and pulled on his cheeks. She then got up. "I'm going to go take a bath." Iris walked out the room and went back upstairs.

Meanwhile in the city of Rome Kou was sitting on the Spanish Steps watching people go by. After he found Chat Noir's and Peacock's identities, Kou fled Paris. He wanted no part of his brother's plans anymore. Since then he has been moving around Europe sighting seeing while he figured out his future. He wanted to live a normal life, but he wasn't sure how. He grew up in shelter village after all in Japan. His village lifestyle was based on magic and order to survive they farmed. Kou really didn't want to become a farmer. He wanted to live a city.

Suddenly Kou felt a hand touched his shoulder. He jumped up on his feet and turned around. Kou's eyes widen and he took a step back. The person who touched was Rin. Kou could feel a pit growing in his stomach. He wanted to run, but he knew it was pointless. 

Rin didn't say anything instead he just took his brother by the arm and dragged off. They eventually reached and alley. Rin then used his magic to transport them back to their hideout in Pairs. He let go his brother. "Why did you leave me?"

Kou looked away from Rin. "Because I really want no part of this."

"And why not?" Rin slightly raised his voice. "Don't you want the miraculouses?"

Kou let out a sigh and looked at Rin straight in the eye. "No especially if it means killing our enemy."

"Who cares. You don't know them."

"So!" Kou raised his voice. "Killing is wrong, Rin. Chat Noir is just a kid!"

"I guess that means you do his identity," said Rin ignoring Kou's comment.

"Yes. I left Paris after I found out. I take it you found out as well?"

"Yes no thanks to you." Rin glared at him. "And Peacock's too."

"Hmph. You could have done it yourself in the first place." Kou folded his arms.

"What is with you? You were behind our cause before the ultra beast."

"That's because you are the only family have left! I have no where to go thanks to you! Wei murder our family and entire village because of you!"

"I am quite of aware of that," said Rin as he narrowed his eyes. "You act like I did that on purpose. How was I suppose to know he would do such a thing?"

Kou stared at his brother. "He's a powerful wizard with a reputation."

"Look it's best if you stay here and help me," Rin said ignoring that comment. "I want your help, Kou. I've been searching for you since you left."

Kou glanced down on the floor. Rin actually sounded sincere. They were closed before he decided to redeem their family's honor. He sighed. Maybe he could fix things. Kou looked back at Rin. "Fine, but you have to promise me you won't kill any of them. Chat and Peacock our mother and son, Rin. I refuse to tare apart a family. I saw our parents being killed. We get the miraculouses fair and square."

Rin let out a heavy sigh. "Fine I promise. I'll have to think of something else to use then."

He let out a sigh of relief. "Good."

Meanwhile at Fu's apartment. He was sitting in his living room watching TV. Fu for a brief moment froze. He could sense the brother's again. He quickly pulled out his phone and texted the ours in a group chat. They have returned. Stay alert. 
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 10:35 pm

"Oi, wake up."

Adrien let out a groan and turned away from his kwami's voice. His alarm had not gone off yet, so why should he wake up? Unless there was an attack... His eyes shot open at the thought and he looked back to Plagg. "Is something wrong?!" He asked, a little more nervous than he meant to be. 

"Relax. It's important but not urgent," Plagg answered before flying over to his bed with Adrien's phone. "Here."

Adrien took the phone from him and unlocked it, noting there was still fifteen minutes before he had to be up, and saw that he had a text message. He opened the message and bit his lip. The brothers were back...  Well, there went the vacation.

"I would have seen this when I woke up," Adrien muttered, resisting the urge to lay back down and sleep the rest of his fifteen minutes. That would probably just make things worse now that he was awake.

"Sometimes you don't look at your phone until after breakfast. I wanted to make sure you knew why your old man was going to be freaking out," Plagg answered with a shrug.

Adrien nodded. The kwami was right. It was nice to know what he was going to be walking into at breakfast. Still, Plagg could have waited until he was awake. "Well, thanks for the warning." He got up and went to his bathroom to get ready.

Meanwhile, Gabriel stared at his phone, feeling the anxiety rush through him. The brothers were back. Now he was going to worry even more about Iris being alone. He got out of bed and headed downstairs to get some coffee. He needed to be awake enough during breakfast to not say something stupidly controlling about safety.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 10:49 pm

Iris woke up due being nudged by Pain. She opened her eyes and sat up. Iris let out a yawn. She was still slightly out of it. "Yes?"

"You got a text from, Fu," said Pain and held up her phone. The kwami woke up due to both Lycca and Gabriel waking up. She saw Gabriel looked at his phone and saw tension building inside of him. So Pain decided to wait to wake up Iris after he left.

"Oh?" Iris grabbed the phone and read the message. She was now fully awake. "Great. So much for being at peace." 

Pain nodded her head.

Iris finally noticed Gabriel was out of the room. "Where's Gabe?"

"He left a few minutes ago."

"Huh," said Iris. She frowned. Why didn't he wake her? She got up and headed downstairs. The moment she got downstairs Iris could smell coffee. She figured Gabriel was in the kitchen. Iris made her way slowly. Maybe he wanted space.

Meanwhile Marinette was waken up by Tikki. It took the kwami a few tries to pull her out of her sleep. Marinette sat up grumpily. She knew had a couple of minutes left before her alarm would go off. "Tikki, I still have time before school.."

"I know but this important," said Tikki and held up Marinette's phone. "The brothers are back."

"What?" Marinette said alarmed and grabbed her phone. She read Fu's message. She let out a sigh and put her phone aside. "I wish they waited until next year. It would be nice to enjoy Christmas without them."

"I know, but Christmas won't be ruined! You'll enjoy just as much."

Marinette smiled. "You're right. Well no point in going back to bed." She got up and got ready for school.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 11:00 pm

Gabriel poured the coffee into his mug (no milk or sugar added, of course) and exited the kitchen. He walked to the dining room table and sat down, taking a sip of the steaming drink and setting the mug on the table before he looked over and saw Iris. "Good morning," he said. He didn't trust himself to bring up the topic of the brothers at the moment. Maybe she'd start the conversation instead.

Adrien finished getting ready for school. He gathered his homework from the desk into his bag and exited the room with Plagg following behind him.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 11:05 pm

When Iris entered the dinning room, she surprised to see Gabriel already drinking his coffee. She approached the table, but remained standing. "Morning." Iris wanted to question him about the text and his behavior. She was afraid to.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 11:15 pm

Adrien entered the dining room to find his parents completely silent. He paused and bit his lip, not sure if this was a good or a bad thing based on the text that was surely on all of their minds. A moment later, he reminded himself he was standing in the middle of the dining room entrance and made approached the table.

"Good morning," he said as he sat down.

His father nodded at him and took a large sip of his coffee. "Good morning," he replied. Then all was quiet again. 

Adrien fidgeted in his seat, uncomfortable by the strangely awkward silence. He sighed. If they weren't going to go into it, he would. "So.. The brothers are back..." he said, trailing off to see how they'd respond. His father took a large gulp of coffee (and looked like he regretted it as pain flashed through his eyes. The coffee must have been too hot. 

He couldn't help but be impressed by his father's ability to persevere through the extremely hot coffee enough to not spit it out. After all, he'd taken it like one would take a shot of whisky. If that wasn't a window into his father's mood this morning, then Adrien didn't know what was.

Finally, his father coughed a few times and nodded. "Yes. They are..."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 11:19 pm

"Yeah," Iris trailed off. "I'll um go make breakfast." She left the room at once. When she entered the kitchen, Iris felt her mind racing. She was afraid another fight will break out between her and Gabriel. He might try to convince her text her every move again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next