Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 7 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 7 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 10:50 pm

Iris nearly jumped when Gabriel approached her. She was so lost in thought that she didn't notice him. Iris looked up and nodded her head. She then turned her gaze to the coffee. She wasn't sure how to talk to him still despite her conversation with Pain.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 10:55 pm

Gabriel sat down and stayed quiet for a moment. How to start this conversation? Well, there was one way.. "I'm sorry for losing my temper," he started. "I didn't mean to yell at you like that.."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 10:57 pm

Iris tighten her grip on her coffee mug. "Well you should be. You scared me." Her eyes widen. She didn't mean to blurt that out. Iris looked away.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 11:03 pm

Gabriel's eyes widened and a wave of guild spread through him. Scaring her was the last thing he'd ever wanted to do. "I didn't want to scare you. I just... I don't know... I was," he paused, trying to find the right word, "overwhelmed... "
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 11:07 pm

"Overwhelmed?" She looked at him. "What did you expect? Me to agree just like that? Gabe, you were being controlling." Iris frowned at him. "Over controlling."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 11:17 pm

Gabriel cringed at her words. "I don't know what I expected. Maybe that there would be some cooperation during our current situation. I don't mean to be controlling, but Adrien almost died because he went out without telling anyone and didn't have a chance to call once he was attacked. I don't want that to happen again. I didn't think sending a text would be that offensive to you."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 11:22 pm

"First of all our son was out in the middle of night," Iris snapped. "It was two in the morning. Second having me text you consonantly is controlling. It's an invasion of my privacy. I don't care about the current situation. I'm not going to alter my lifestyle." She turned away from him.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 11:36 pm

"Just because that happened in the middle of the night doesn't mean it can't happen during the middle of the day," Gabriel retorted. "I've always been the type to take precautions, Iris. Now is no different. And it's not an invasion of privacy to give a heads up along the lines of, 'hey, going out. be back soon.' It's communication."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 11:39 pm

"Not when I have to do it every time I leave the god damn house," Iris snapped again. She stood up. She couldn't take this anymore. Iris then walked away and left Gabriel to pay her bill. She stormed out of the cafe and walked in a direction further away from the house. Why even try to compromise? He was too stubborn for his own good.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 11:56 pm

Gabriel stood as well, pulling out his wallet and leaving a large sum of euros that was probably far more than the bill. Not that it mattered to him at the moment. He needed to catch up with Iris. 

"Jeez, I don't know how you ever got married," Lycca muttered from his pocket once he left the cafe.

Gabriel didn't take the time to retort. "Which way did she go?"

"That way," Lycca answered, pointing away from the cafe. 

Gabriel nodded and rushed to catch up to her. It didn't take long to find her. "Iris, wait."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 11:58 pm

She stopped and turned to him. "Why? You won't change your mind. I was considering compromising with you. But I take it back. You want to stick to your idea of me texting you every move I make." She folded her arms.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 11:05 pm

Gabriel paused, unsure of what to say. Iris was right. He didn't really want to give up on his idea, but he also didn't want to upset her more or push her away. And she mentioned a compromise just now. Maybe he could take it and be done with this argument..

"I'm sorry. You're right that I'm asking too much.  What is the compromise you were going to propose?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 11:08 pm

"Sorry too late," said Iris angrily. She knew he was just saying that to please her. She turned around and stormed off. Iris walked as fast as she could.

Pain poked her head out her purse. "What are you doing?"

"Seeing right through him."

The kwami shook her head and went back into the purse.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 11:38 pm

"Tell her the truth," Lycca whispered from his pocket as he continued to follow Iris. "I promise you it will help."

Gabriel said nothing and quickly caught up with her again. "Iris, please.. Can we talk about this in private?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 11:40 pm

Iris came to a stop. She turned and looked at him. "Alright." She then followed him back to the car and they got in. Before Gabriel could start the car Iris took the keys away from him. "Talk."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next