Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 43 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 43 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 43 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 43 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 43 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 43 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 43 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 43 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 43 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 43 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 43 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 10:42 pm

Adrien paused, trying to remember if his mother had told him how she fell in love with someone like his father. "I don't know... I haven't asked. I guess it has something to do with fashion since my mom was a model before she disappeared."

Gabriel snapped to attention, looking up from his work. He'd gotten so absorbed in what he was doing that he didn't even realize Iris entered the room. "If you leave, I might starve," he said, dryly. His eyes turned apologetic as he said, "I'm sorry. I was sketching while I waited.  You know how focused I get when I'm into something."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 43 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 10:49 pm

Marinette held back a laugh. Of course he didn't know. "I'm sure your mother would love to tell you. I kind of want to know myself."

Iris chuckled. "I know." She put the plate back down and grabbed her sandwich. She leaned against the desk. "So how did firing the staff go?"
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 43 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 11:00 pm

"Yeah, I'll have to ask her sometime." Adrien answered before taking a few more bites of his sandwich. There was no doubt his mother would happily tell him every detail. "So, what's been going on in the outside world? I got to go to the zoo this morning, but all I've had is online news to go off of."

Gabriel shrugged. "They didn't take it well until I mentioned the very nice severance package I was going to give each of them. Then they seemed quite happy to leave. Apparently, money solves everything."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 43 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 11:14 pm

Before Marinette could say anything Alya decided to but in. "Well while you were in the hospital people were spreading rumors that you weren't going to make it. Despite what the media stated. It didn't help Marinette didn't do anything to stop it."

Marinette shrugged. "It's hard to stop rumors once they spread."

"Luckily, people shut up about it once it was reported you were back home," Alya continued. "Now people think you're going to be abandon thanks to your parents."

"What!" Marinette said in disbelief. She missed those rumors. No one has approached her asking her about Adrien's situation at home unlike the rumors about him dying.

"Well that's good," said Iris. She stared at her sandwich. "I feel bad, but I want this place to feel like a home again."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 43 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 11:23 pm

Adrien nearly choked, coughing and sputtering as he forced the last bite of his sandwich down. "Abandoned?!  People think I'm going to be abandoned?" Of all the things that could have come out of this. What the hell?

"Yeah, dude. Kids at school were asking me about it since they know I'm your best friend. I tried to tell them they were wrong, but they weren't hearing it. Everyone wants drama," Nino said with a shrug. Adrien just shook his head in disbelief and wondered why no one ran that rumor by Marinette seeing as she was his girlfriend.

Gabriel shrugged, "They'll find other work if they want to. I told them I'd give all of them a good reference. But I have a feeling they're going to take a break from work for a while."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 43 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 11:32 pm

"If you want, Adrien I can clear your name in our school blog," Alya offered. "We can do a mini interview." She took a bite out of her sandwich. "But this time actually answer my questions."

"Huh?" Marinette gave Alya a curious look.

Alya smirked. "Interviewed him as Chat once. To confirm his identity."

"Oh, right.." Marinette thought back to details Alya gave her about Chat Noir investigation.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 43 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 11:14 pm

Adrien nodded, smirking slightly, "Yeah. Although, if anyone knows a game of cat and mouse, it's Chat Noir. There was no way you were going to get anything useful out of him. Not on camera anyway."

Nino looked between the two of them. He'd been unaware of this. "You were going to out him on camera?"

Adrien shook his head. "I doubt she would have shown anything incriminating," he said. "Anyway, an interview would be great. I'll answer your questions truthfully. Just make sure you don't ask anything that I can't answer."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 43 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 11:39 pm

Alta frowned. "Nino, you didn't watch my interview with Chat Noir?" She glanced at Adrien with a smirk. "That interview gave you away fluffy."

Marinette raised an eyebrow. "How so?"

"Hmm." Alya look thoughtful. "It's my secret."

"Aww come on! Tell us!"

"No can do!"

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 43 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 11:52 pm

Nino shrugged. Alya posted so many videos back when Hawk Moth was a villain. It wasn't surprising to him that he missed one. Maybe he did watch it but forgot about it...?

Adrien stared at Alya, raising an eyebrow. There was no way he said something that would have given him away. Everything he said in that interview had ranged from slightly true but unimportant to complete lies. "I can't remember saying anything that..." He paused. Hadn't he said something to Alya that was off the camera? What had he said?
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 43 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 9:29 pm

"Come on, Alya!" Marinette begged. "Tell us!"

"Oh, alright," she said. "You twisted my arm." She shifted her body. "I asked Chat about Marinette."

"Me?" Marinette placed her hand on her chest.

Alya nodded her head. "Yep! Asked how he felt about you and well his body language gave him away. Also he said Adrien was lucky to have a friend like you." She grinned.

Marinette blushed.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 43 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 10:42 pm

Adrien also blushed, glancing at Marinette for a moment. That's right! He hadn't realized such a simple question would give him away. He looked back at Alya, trying not to seem too surprised by her deductive skills (truthfully, her reasoning could be quite intimidating). "Was I really that obvious? I wouldn't have answered truthfully if I thought you'd figure it out.."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 43 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 10:48 pm

"Well duh!" Alya laughed. She then looked at her phone, when she heard her test message ring tone. Alya glanced at the time. "Oh shoot. We need to get back to class."

Marinette sighed. "Okay.." She really didn't want to go. She glanced at Adrien. "We'll see you later."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 43 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 11:36 pm

Adrien sighed, wishing they didn't have to leave so soon. If only he could return to school with them... But no, he tried going to school too soon the last time he was recovering from hospitalization and ended up going home again. It wasn't worth trying again. "See ya.. And please make sure our classmates understand that I'm not dead and my parents are not abandoning me."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 43 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:09 pm

Marinette laughed. "We will." She leaned over and kissed him on the forehead. "I'll talk to you later." Marinette then got up from the bed. Alya and Nino got up as well and they bid Adrien goodbye.

They walked out the door and headed downstairs. When they got downstairs, they were greeted by Iris who just left Gabriel's office. She smiled at them. "Heading back to school?"

Marinette nodded her head. "Yes. Thanks for lunch, Mrs. Agreste."

"Anytime," Iris said. "You three are always welcomed here. Well bye." She then walked off heading toward the kitchen.

The kids left the house and headed back to school.

Iris entered the kitchen and placed the plate into the sink. She then turned around and glanced around the kitchen. Iris moved toward the cabinets to see the changes that have been made over the years. It seemed the chef moved things around to his liking. Well that needed to be changed so she got to worked reorganizing the kitchen.

Pain left her hair and landed on the counter. She sat there watched her owner. At some point she got up to munch on some bread.

As Iris was working it occured she needed to figure out what to make for lunch tomorrow. Sandwiches seem like a good idea, but she wanted to make something. Oh a dessert! What did Elise like of hers? Oh cheese cake! Which meant she needed to go to the store. Iris motioned Pain to follow her.

Iris left the kitchen and marched back to Gabriel's office. She opened his door and walked over to his desk. "Gabe, I'm going to the store. I need ingredients for cheesecake."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 43 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:22 pm

Gabriel looked up as she entered and tried to hide the look of dismay at the idea of her going to the store alone. As much as he knew she could take care of herself, it seemed dangerous to put her in a position where something could happen; especially right after Adrien was nearly killed. No. He didn't want her to go alone. He absentmindedly tapped his finger as he thought about it.

"I'll come with you," he said, the words out of his mouth before he could even think. The thought of going out in public made his chest feel tight. But if he had to weigh going out in public against Iris going out alone... he'd rather go with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 43 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 43 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 67  Next