Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 23 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 23 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 23 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 23 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 23 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 23 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 23 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 23 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 23 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 23 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 45 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 12:07 am

Gabriel and Adrien stared at each other for a moment, both trying to figure out what to say to each other. They couldn't talk about anything serious (like Chat Blanc) because Iris was bound to come back fairly quickly. So what to say...?

Adrien bit his lip and glanced at his hands before looking back up at his father. "So..." He paused, trying to work out what to say. Marinette told him to get to know his father better... "I can tell you don't like video games.. What do you like to do for fun? Besides designing, I mean.."

Gabriel stared at Adrien for a moment. What did he like to do for fun...? "I like to read. Mostly mystery novels."

Adrien briefly thought his father wasn't going to answer his question, but he was pleasantly surprised to be wrong. It didn't surprise him that his father like mystery novels, though. His father's skills for analysis and deduction were obvious when Adrien thought about how his father had guessed everyone's identities correctly.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 12:16 am

Iris just hung up the phone after ordering dinner. She was in the kitchen. She placed the phone down on the receiver. Iris then noticed Lycca and Pain sitting on the island. They were talking to each other. She walked over to them.

"Hey," said Iris.

Pain's eyes lit up and floated into the air. "Hi!"

"I just order dinner. We're having pizza."

"Yay! I can't wait to eat the crust!

Iris giggled. "It will be here in 30 minutes. I guess I'm going to have stand out by the gate. I don't know how the security system works.." She leaned against the island. She didn't have go outside just yet. Iris wondered if she should go back to Adrien's room. Nah. The boys could use some alone time.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 11:33 pm

Silence fell on them again, making both Adrien and Gabriel feel rather awkward. Adrien dug through his thoughts for something else to say, and was finally able to blurt out, "I read manga, uh, graphic novels. I um.. know a good mystery series.." He bit his lip wondering why he brought that up. It's not like his father would be interested in what he would probably think of as overly stylized picture books.

"I see. Is manga most of the books you have up there?" Gabriel asked.

Adrien shrugged. "Probably. But there's still a lot more that's always been there. I guess they're yours?"

"Some of them are your mother's. I'm sure you'd be able to guess which ones if you look through them."

Lycca stared at Iris for a moment. Should he tell her that he knew how to work the security system? Or should he just let her wait out by the gate. He knew what Gabe would have wanted him to do..
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 11:39 pm

Iris blew the hair that fell in front of her face away. She really wanted to get rid of the whole security system. But she had a feeling Gabriel was going to win that battle. Well if she brought it up now. Maybe she could change his mind down the road. She glanced at the clock that was on the wall. Five minutes have past. She let out a sigh. She hated waiting.

"So are you going back upstairs?" Pain asked.

"Nope. The boys need some alone time."

"That's quite evil of you."

"Hey they need to learn to talk to each other without me being there."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 12:03 am

Lycca snickered. "So that's why it feels so awkward up there! They're trying, though. Which is better than before."

Adrien nodded. He had never really paid attention to his father's collection of books.  Maybe he'd read a few.  Just to get a sense of what his father liked. "Do you have any recommendations?"

It took a moment for Gabriel to realize Adrien was actually asking him for any sort of advice, even if it was just a recommendation on what to read. He thought about it, trying to decide what Adrien might like. He desperately wanted to make a good recommendation, if only to show Adrien that he had good taste in something. "You could start with the classics like Agatha Christie's Poirot and Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes. They're good examples of mystery structure with interesting stories," he answered before suggesting a few more lesser known novels.

Adrien nodded, mentally noting his suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 12:08 am

Iris's eyes lit up. "Really they're trying?" She smiled. "That's good to know." She then stared at the kwami. "You can sense their emotions?" Iris wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 11:15 pm

Lycca nodded, giving her a proud smile. "I can sense all the emotions in this house. You seem a little worried about that. You shouldn't be. It's not like I feel a need to expose people's feelings all the time. Besides, you'll get used to it."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 11:45 pm

Iris smiled. "You're right." 

When 20 minutes past Iris went out side and stood outside the front gate. She felt silly doing this, but she didn't want the pizza guy to deal with their security. Iris leaned against the wall and glanced around. She was happy that the media was no where in sight. 

The pizza guy then showed up right on time. Iris paid him and went back inside. She went into the kitchen grabbed plates and nakpins. The kwami followed her upstairs back into Adrien's room. When they walked into the room, Iris smiled at the boys. "I'm back!!" 

She sat down on the bed and placed the pizzas in the middle. Adrien's bed was huge enough to fit three people, the kwamis, and the two pizzas. Iris happily served everyone.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 12:01 am

"Thanks," Adrien said, taking the plate of pizza and eagerly digging in. He felt super hungry even though he hadn't moved around much all day. He supposed healing from multiple wounds was to blame. And the fact he was a teenage boy, which already made him hungry enough as it was.

Gabriel watched his son shove the food in his mouth for a moment, desperately wanting to comment on his poor manners, but he held his tongue. Things were going well right now. He really didn't want to mess it up. Still, it was nagging at his mind so he took a bite of his piece and looked over to his kwami.

Lycca was pouring a packet of sugar on his slice of pizza. He'd taken it from the pantry before coming upstairs with Iris and Pain. Gabriel gave him a look of disgust, and the kwami suddenly looked up at him. "What?" Lycca asked; though, his smirk was a pretty good indication he had already guessed.

"I don't know how you can eat anything with that much sugar," Gabriel muttered. Lycca just snickered and held his master's gaze as he took a bite.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 12:07 am

Iris snickered. She wanted to say something to Gabriel, but Adrien was present. She took a bite out of her pizza. She decided just to tease him instead. "Geez, Gabe maybe you should be more opened minded about sugar. Some people like sweet food."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 12:18 am

Gabriel rolled his eyes. "Sugar is fine for other people, but I can't stand it. And would you really want a pile of sugar poured on your pizza? No one does that."

"You ration my candy all the time. Excuse me for wanting a little extra sugar in my diet," Lycca said with a shrug. He was obviously not bothered in the slightest by Gabriel's attitude. Instead, he was more interested in Iris's reactions. Gabriel and Adrien were predictable after living with them for so long, but Iris was new and would likely change the dynamic. He wanted to understand how her emotions affected her decisions.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 12:25 am

Iris was amused by their conversation. Lycca wasn't afraid to talk back to Gabriel. She took a bite of her pizza. She decided to join Lycca's side to see what would happen. "Yeah, Gabe. You shouldn't control people's favorite food. Are you going to control my ice cream intake?" She then laughed. "Oh wait! You already did that when I was pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 11:57 pm

Gabriel sighed, noticing how pleased with himself Lycca looked as he took another bite of his pizza. "I only suggested you eat less ice cream while you were pregnant because it's healthier. It's not like you listened, anyway. But I should be able to control his candy intake if I'm the one buying it."

"Oh right. I forgot the part where I could go get a job. I'll get right on that," Lycca retorted, sarcastically.

Adrien watched them and listened as he ate his pizza. He'd never really seen his father and Lycca interact so casually. It was almost sad his father had a better relationship with the kwami than with him, but he supposed it was the same with him and Plagg.

One part of his father's answer stuck out to him, though. "You completely ignored what he wanted?" He asked his mother. It was so strange to imagine his father losing a battle of wills.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 12:03 am

"Yep!" Iris said. "I was craving ice cream when I was pregnant with you." Iris paused to think. "I ate it almost everyday. "Oh and cake! And other sweets! I would bake sweets randomly. The best part was I had whatever I made to myself since your father doesn't like sweets. Well expect for my lemon cake!" Iris gave Gabriel a goofy grin.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 10:43 pm

"Wow, Gabe, you should have another kid. This sounds great!" Lycca said, looking up from his second piece of sugar covered pizza.

Gabriel ignored his kwami and shrugged. "You make good lemon cake. But can you at least understand why I was worried about your sugar intake? You were eating way more sweets than real food."

Adrien stared back and forth at them and took a bite of his pizza. This was such a weird conversation he was having. A nice, family conversation that probably wouldn't be weird to anyone else.. "I don't know. Having so many sweets sounds good to me too," he said, actually wanting to stay involved in the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 45 ... 67  Next