Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 45 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 45 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 45 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 45 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 45 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 45 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 45 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 45 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 45 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 45 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 56 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 45 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 45 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 11:44 pm

Gabriel looked up from his work, quickly masking the concern he knew flashed through his eyes with a neutral expression. "Are you sure we need them? White brightens the house just fine, in my opinion," he said. He only half believed it, but maybe he could convince her not to go out this morning. Even if he couldn't, she probably wouldn't realize that he was nervous about her going out alone if he just played it cool.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 45 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 11:50 pm

"Yes," Iris replied. "This house looks like a prison. It's the best I can do until I hire a designer." She leaned against the door frame. "I was thinking pinks and yellows will do the job. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 45 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 11:56 pm

"I still don't think the house needs such redecorating. And it does not look like a prison. Prisons are more dreary and grey. Black and white look elegant together, especially with the furniture," Gabriel answered with a shrug. "Besides, do you really have enough time to go to the florist and get what you need before lunch?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 45 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 11:58 pm

"Yes," Iris said. "It's only nine and it won't take me long." She crossed her arms. Iris had an annoyed look on her face. "I'm doing this Gabriel because it's my house too." Why was he protesting against this? He never cared if she went and bought flowers for the house in the past.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 45 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 12:08 am

Gabriel nodded, knowing he could take this conversation no further. "You're right. I'm sorry. I'm just used to not needing to decorate. I can drive you to the store if you'd like," he answered. Driving her would ease his quickly growing nerves without intruding too much into her activities.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 45 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 12:11 am

"Gabe, someone needs to stay with Adrien. Now I'm going. I'll be back later," she said." Iris turned around and stormed out of the room. She was now in a bad mood. 

She left the house and walked through the courtyard. Iris opened the gate and took a left. The florist about three blocks away from their house. She walked at a fast pace since it was cold. Iris was trying get rid of her bad mood. She needed to be happy today. She wanted to enjoy her time with her sister. Not be upset with Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 45 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 11:38 pm

Gabriel sighed, rubbing his temples in irritation. Iris just didn't seem to get how dangerous it was to go out alone when the brothers could be lurking anywhere. Adrien was almost killed, and the same could happen to her now that the brothers had probably realized who she was. But she still had to leave on her own...

He shook his head. Of course she did. She was the type to do what she wanted, and he loved her for it. But right now it just made him extremely anxious... 

He turned to his kwami. "Lycca, go up to the attic and order one of the butterflies to tail her and make sure she's safe; just like the other day."

Lycca sighed and shoved the last piece of a candy bar in his mouth. "You know, she probably won't be happy if she realizes you're watching her. Why don't you just tell her how much you worry about her being alone?"

Gabriel narrowed his eyes at his kwami. "She's not going to realize. Besides, it's not like I'm watching her to control her life. I just want to be sure she's safe. Now go."

"Fine," Lycca said in a voice that sounded like Gabriel had just ordered him to eat carrots for the rest of his life. Then the kwami flew up through the ceiling to head to the attic.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 45 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 11:47 pm

Iris's trip to the florist was a short one. Since she went early in the morning the shop was empty minus the workers. She got first dibs on fresh cut flowers. Iris bought huge flowers with a good mix of colors. It would surely brighten the house. She got enough to fill three vases. She wanted flowers in the foyer, living room, and the dinning room.

After paying for the flowers, Iris quickly made her way home. She was in a better mood, but was slightly peeved at Gabriel. What was with him? It really confused her. And why did he keep forgetting that someone needed to stay home with Adrien?

When Iris got home, she didn't bother to go tell Gabriel she was home. Instead she went straight to the kitchen. Iris opened the door and walked over to the sink. She laid the flowers down on the counter and went to go get three vases. Once she picked out three vases, Iris started to fill each one with flowers.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 45 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 12:09 am

Lycca returned not long after he'd left and landed on Gabriel's desk. "She's home safe," he said.

Gabriel looked up, confused. She didn't come in to tell him she had returned. "She is?"

"Yeah. She's quite annoyed with you." Lycca hovered into the air again, floating lazily at Gabriel's side as he eyed the drawer where Gabriel usually kept a few extra pieces of candy. As if he was going to get extra just for doing what was asked of him.

"Why is she annoyed?" Gabriel asked. He knew she'd left somewhat unhappy with his behavior, but why should she still be annoyed. It's not like he did anything wrong.

Lycca shrugged, unhelpfully. "She's in the kitchen. Go ask her yourself. I can't read minds, just emotions. Besides, going by my word instead of hers is stupid. Also, I'm not your marriage counselor."

Gabriel glared at the kwami before letting out another sigh. "Fine," he said in much the same tone Lycca had used earlier. He stood and exited the office, heading toward the kitchen. He cleared his throat when he entered, hoping not to surprise her as she was arranging flowers.

"Hey," he greeted, not sure of the best way to ask his question.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 45 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 12:12 am

"Hey," she mumbled. Iris didn't look at Gabriel. She was in the middle of working on the second vase. Iris wanted each vase to stand out. She was really pleased with her arrangements so far. They were going to breath life back into this house!
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 45 EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 10:45 pm

Gabriel frowned for a moment before reminding himself that she wasn't happy with him at the moment. Of course she wasn't going to look at him right away. He made his way from the kitchen entrance to her side and studied her arrangements. "Those look beautiful so far," he murmured. It wasn't a lie. They really did look nice. Despite his designing talent in the realm of clothing, he really could never decorate a house effectively. "You've always been better than me at these types of decorations."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 45 EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 10:52 pm

"Hmm." Iris moved on to the last arrangement. She started to cut the end tips of the flowers. Iris placed each flower into the vase one by one. She glanced at the clock on the wall. It was almost 10. She wondered if Adrien was awake. "Did you check on Adrien?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 45 EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 10:59 pm

Gabriel paused, realizing he had made another mistake. He did not check on Adrien, taking for granted that his son would make it known if he needed something. "I haven't yet, but he's probably still asleep. He tends to sleep in if there's nothing on his schedule."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 45 EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 11:05 pm

Iris frowned. "I see." She was still putting flowers into the vase. Iris was quiet for a moment. She wan't mad at him. She was peeved that he didn't think about their son this morning. Instead he was concern about her getting flowers.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 45 EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 11:12 pm

Gabriel bit his lip as she continued to pay more attention to the flowers than their conversation. He really messed up, apparently. He wondered if asking her what she was angry about would make the situation worse. Then again, wouldn't she want him to know what he was doing wrong so he could do better next time? It was worth the risk to ask, right...?

"Iris.. I know you're mad at me right now, but could you please make it easier for me and tell me why you're so upset?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 45 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 45 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 56 ... 67  Next