Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 26 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 26 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 26 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 26 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 26 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 26 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 26 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 26 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 26 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 26 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 46 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 12:09 am

"Mostly irresponsible," Iris said. "If you were completely responsible you wouldn't have been running around Paris at 2 in the morning." She then stood up and grabbed Pain. She placed her in her sweater's pocket. "Well I'm going to go eat breakfast. Text me if you need anything." She then left the room.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 12:53 am

Adrien stared at the door for a moment after his mother left. She wasn't wrong. He had been stupidly irresponsible that night. Still, he could be responsible if he needed to. He looked back at his computer, scrolling down the Ladyblog out of boredom. Alya still occasionally updated with her take on current events; though, she couldn't be in the area of the beast attacks, and she had moved away from any information that had to do with identities. Adrien more or less just liked watching past clips from the akuma days. Back when things weren't as life threatening.

It took a minute before he stopped scrolling on the blog and looked to his left where Plagg was staring intently at him from the corner of the desk. "Is something wrong?"

Sharp, green eyes studied him for a moment before Plagg sighed. "I want to talk to you about that beast attack."

Adrien raised an eyebrow. "What's there to talk about? That's over.."

"I was really worried, Adrien. You almost died, and it would have been my fault for letting you go out in the middle of the night," Plagg answered. He looked far more serious than Adrien was used to.

"Yeah... But there's no need to worry about that now. I'm fine." While he understood what Plagg was trying to say, he didn't get why the kwami was suddenly willing to say anything. Usually, Plagg was the one causing trouble, after all.

"You're fine because your father just happened to realize you were gone and came looking for you," Plagg retorted, crossing his arms. "What's worse is you didn't even need to be out there. You were looking for your mother, and I knew exactly where she was. Lycca told Tikki and I not long before I let you go out. I should have stopped you from putting yourself in danger, but instead I took some extra cheese and you got hurt for it."

Multiple things jumped to Adrien's mind at once, trying to be the first thing out of his mouth. The winning exclamation being, "You knew?! And you didn't say anything?"

"Remember, we're not able to without you guessing first. But even so, I should have refused to let you transform and go back out. I think it's about time you stop going out alone. At least until the brothers are gone."

Adrien stared at Plagg, not sure what to say. He wasn't used to his kwami being responsible and following rules. "It was a freak accident that I was out the same time as them. I just won't go out as late, and everything will be fine. Besides, I doubt they'd think I would be out again."

"That's not the point, Adrien. The point is, I don't want anything to happen to you and going out alone almost got you killed. So please, don't go out at night once you're healed.."

Silence fell as he considered Plagg's words. This had to be some leftover fear from the night of the beast attack. Surely Plagg wouldn't be like this for too long. A little Camembert and he would be back to the rule breaker he normally was. "Alright. I won't go out alone until the brothers are defeated. Okay?" Hopefully, that would placate the kwami for the time being.

Plagg stared at him for what felt like an hour before sighing. "Good." Adrien wasn't sure if he believed him, but at least it ended the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 12:58 am

Iris went downstairs to join Gabriel for breakfast. Before joining him at the table she went into the kitchen. She grabbed a notebook and a pen. Iris then returned to the dinning room and took her place at her seat. She ignored the food at the table for the moment. She flipped opened the notebook.

"I'm making a to do list," she told Gabriel as she wrote something down. "There's a lot of things that need to be done around here." Iris then glanced toward him. "The first thing that needs to be done is to get rid of the lack of colors in this house. It's not a prison. It's a home."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 10:27 pm

Gabriel took a sip of his coffee, keeping his expression neutral, and put the mug back on the table. "I still think black and white look very good together. But, if you insist, you can do what you want within reason. I would like to discuss a design choice if you know that I might object."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 10:33 pm

Iris clapped her hands happily. "Of course I'm going to keep it within reason. I won't touch your design room or your office." She put the pen down and started to serve herself food. "And I would love your input. I'm debating about our bedroom. Oh I'm not touching my sewing room. That's special."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 10:45 pm

Gabriel smiled, glad he had left the sewing room exactly as it should be; never even considering changing it. Same with the bedroom, more as a way to keep her in his mind when he went to sleep. Such reasoning wasn't necessary now. "I wouldn't be opposed to redesigning the bedroom now that you're back. It's been the same since you disappeared. It might be a nice way to put the past six years behind us."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 10:50 pm

"Really?" Iris said happily. "Alright let's go through with it. We can design our room together!" She quickly jot this down in her notepad. Iris tapped the pen on her lip. "Hmm I wonder if Adrien would like his room changed. I'll have to ask him." She wrote that down too. "Now the next thing I need to do before we resigned everything reorganize my stuff." Iris then put the pen back down and ate her food. "Oh and also my life. I need to contact my sister." She quickly scribbled that down in the notebook.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 11:01 pm

Gabriel nodded, taking a few bites of his food. Surprisingly, he was looking forward to the bedroom redesign. He doubted Adrien would want much change with his room. It was one of the rare time he'd been a decent parent and let his son make his own decision.  

"You may want to contact your sister soon. I'm sure she's wondering what's going on since the media has been so... inconsistent.. with reporting your return. I wouldn't be surprised if she showed up here after much longer," he said. Losing contact with Elise over the years had been a mistake. She might have been able to help him with the last six year, even if it was over the phone.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 11:03 pm

"Knowing Elise she's on her way now," Iris said. She couldn't wait to see her sister again. She felt bad for not giving much thought about her since her return. But she was focusing on both Gabriel and Adrien. She took a sip of her coffee. Then something dawn on her. "Gabriel." She slowly put her mug down. "I read about my parents trying to take away Adrien from you.."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 11:12 pm

Gabriel's hand tightened on the coffee mug he had been reaching for. He stared down at his extra dark blend of coffee, just seeing his reflection in the glare on the surface of the liquid. Of all the things she could bring up at breakfast... The combination of Iris's disappearance and her parents' attempt at taking Adrien had created a terribly painful time in his life.

"They were trying to punish me for taking you from them..." he murmured, not taking his eyes off of his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 11:16 pm

Iris reached for his hand and put her hand on it. "You didn't take me away from them. Everything that happened was my doing. I wanted you to stay in my life." She squeezed his hand and gave him a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 11:45 pm

He sighed, finally looking up at her. "I know. But they will never think of it that way. I'm surprised they left me alone after that. Outside of random fashion shows we're both invited to, anyway.. I wish I could say I can't believe they wanted to take a child they had never met or been interested in meeting away just to hurt me, but your father is a terrible person..."

He had mixed feelings about Iris's mother. He didn't like her now, but she had tried to be accepting once. It just hadn't worked out. Iris's mother had chosen to side with her husband rather than her daughter, and that was that. He'd never been clear whether she wanted to take Adrien because she was still siding with her husband to carry out his ideas or if she'd really wanted to make him feel the same way she must have felt when Iris cut ties with them. Either way, he doubted he could forgive her; not that Iris would ever ask him to.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 11:50 pm

Iris nodded her head. "I can't forgive them for hurting both you and Adrien. A part of me wants to go yell at them, but I'm just going to stay away from them. I wonder if they're going to try contact me." She squeezed his hand again. "Well enough of that. Sorry for bringing it up."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 11:55 pm

"It's okay.. Perhaps talking about it will help in the long run.. I agree you shouldn't go yell at your parents, though. They're not worth your time and they might upset you more. And if they try to contact you, we can get you a new cellphone number. Or a new cellphone in general. Yours is six years old, after all."

He took a few more bites of his food and a sip of coffee. There was still a decent amount of food on his plate, but the previous topic had drained his appetite.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 12:01 am

"I'll always listen if you want to talk about it," she said as she took away her hand. "Any of it." Iris took a bite of her food. She nodded her head. "Yes I would love a new phone. Can I get a fancy one?"She smiled at him. Iris wanted to lighten up the mood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 46 ... 67  Next